PDA

View Full Version : YAHOOOOO!

kenny1937
10-29-2006, 04:26 PM
YAHOOOOOOOOO! I can't yell at Arrowhead, alresdy yelled at home, so the next best thing is a Big
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! on the Board!
Yes it wasn't pretty, Yes we made plenty of mistakes, Yes it shouldn't have been that close, Yes the Defense had relapses, but Hey! we scored when we had too, and the Defense Held when they had to, the result :hammer: The Seahawks! (grin) I :hammer: the opposition if we win by 1 point or 100 points, So the bottom line is "YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?
WE :hammer: THE SEAHAWKS or SEAHAGS or WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM! I am one Happy Chief
Fan, and am glad that our Chief's WON the GAME!

8-) :lol: :pint: :pint: Hee Hee one for the road!

Chiefster
10-30-2006, 12:53 AM
Yep, it doesn't have to be a blowout; (although it should have been) it just has to be a win.

Guru
10-31-2006, 12:29 AM
meh, it's a win.

Chiefster
10-31-2006, 01:21 AM
Guru wrote:
meh, it's a win.

...And a win is a win. They do have to cut out the mental errors though, and keep their minds in the game!

Guru
10-31-2006, 01:38 AM
hard to get excited when we keep having mental gaffs. I am happy about the wins but neither of the last two games should have been as close as they ended up.

kenny1937
10-31-2006, 02:08 AM
Aw, C'mon you guys, it's like Coach says, you are only as good as your last game, Hey if we had lost our last two games, it would be hard for me to get excited, but it sure is a lot easier to get excited because we won our last two games, Every body is blowing San Frannie out of the tub, we won against adverserity (true of our own making), against two pretty good teams, so for a while at least I am going to be EXCITED! (grin)

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
10-31-2006, 09:09 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Aw, C'mon you guys, it's like Coach says, you are only as good as your last game, Hey if we had lost our last two games, it would be hard for me to get excited, but it sure is a lot easier to get excited because we won our last two games, Every body is blowing San Frannie out of the tub, we won against adverserity (true of our own making), against two pretty good teams, so for a while at least I am going to be EXCITED! (grin)

Don't get me wrong; I'm glad we won, but my point is that we are fortunate to have been able, with the aid of the twelfth man, to play well enough late in the game to overcome those mental blunders. On the road, given those circumstances, we won’t be as fortunate.

kenny1937
10-31-2006, 12:27 PM
I hope that we can have this same conversation Sunday after we beat the Rams (hopefully :pint: ), because nothing makes life on this board more interesting than to talk about our victories in (as Spock would say)a "Interesting" way. (Yes I watch Star Trek, and STar Wars).

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The RAMS!!

Chiefster
10-31-2006, 12:46 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
I hope that we can have this same conversation Sunday after we beat the Rams (hopefully :pint: ), because nothing makes life on this board more interesting than to talk about our victories in (as Spock would say)a "Interesting" way. (Yes I watch Star Trek, and STar Wars).

GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The RAMS!!

You forgot the Battle of the Network Stars. :lol: :lol: :hammer:

kenny1937
10-31-2006, 12:56 PM
Forget the Network Stars, I'm having a great time battling you and Guru, Hee, Hee, you guys are fun to post with.

Chiefster
10-31-2006, 01:23 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Forget the Network Stars, I'm having a great time battling you and Guru, Hee, Hee, you guys are fun to post with.

We tend to be that way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenny1937
11-01-2006, 12:58 AM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

We tend to be that way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, it is good seeing milkman posting again, hope the rest of the gang jump on board, what fun we could have (grin)

GO CHIEF"S :hammer: The Rams!!

Chiefster
11-01-2006, 01:19 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Yep, it is good seeing milkman posting again, hope the rest of the gang jump on board, what fun we could have (grin)

Agreed! :-D

Guru
11-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

LURKERS!

Chiefster
11-01-2006, 01:25 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

LURKERS!

YEP!

kenny1937
11-01-2006, 02:27 AM
Aw! we don't have Lurkers, Do We? Is a lurker anything like a lunker? Just asking (grin)

Guru
11-01-2006, 05:56 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Aw! we don't have Lurkers, Do We? Is a lurker anything like a lunker? Just asking (grin)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/weaklink.gif

kenny1937
11-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Guru wrote:

kenny1937 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

chief31
11-01-2006, 01:49 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......................HOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you Kenny. I am thrilled with the fact that I can say the word "playoffs" without a Jim Mora attitude about it.

I think that the biggest lift to my spirits has been the return of the Chiefs' offense. With Huard looking like a real N.F.L. quarterback, opposing defenses have begun to step back a little. Along with that is the unpredictable running game. L.J. could get it on a delay, a sweep Something off-tackle, or straight down your throat. Coupling that with the possibility of a reverse, or even a double reverse, and defenses can no longer sit on the gut-running game. ( I know, I've already said this before.Just can't get over it.)

Who else saw the screen pass that L.J. dropped? Man!!! He had some serious room to move, with several blockers out in front of him. They never came back to that play, but I expect that we will be seeing it again, real soon. (I hope.)

Anyway, I am giddy about having the offense getting things back on track, with a defense that continues to show flashes of excellence.

With a win in St. Louis, we would be back. We would, once again, be in contention. I could begin to see my teams highlights as the leading story on national sportscasts.

I love this!!! I just hope that we can keep it going.

Chiefster
11-02-2006, 01:02 AM
I think we'll have to play better on the road to even start thinking about the play-offs.

Guru
11-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Chiefster wrote:
I think we'll have to play better on the road to even start thinking about the play-offs.

INsert Jim Mora comments here....
PLAYOFFS!!! You wanna talk about PLAYOFFS!!!

kenny1937
11-02-2006, 01:13 AM
chief31 wrote:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......................HOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with you Kenny. I am thrilled with the fact that I can say the word "playoffs" without a Jim Mora attitude about it.

I think that the biggest lift to my spirits has been the return of the Chiefs' offense. With Huard looking like a real N.F.L. quarterback, opposing defenses have begun to step back a little. Along with that is the unpredictable running game. L.J. could get it on a delay, a sweep Something off-tackle, or straight down your throat. Coupling that with the possibility of a reverse, or even a double reverse, and defenses can no longer sit on the gut-running game. ( I know, I've already said this before.Just can't get over it.)

Who else saw the screen pass that L.J. dropped? Man!!! He had some serious room to move, with several blockers out in front of him. They never came back to that play, but I expect that we will be seeing it again, real soon. (I hope.)

Anyway, I am giddy about having the offense getting things back on track, with a defense that continues to show flashes of excellence.

With a win in St. Louis, we would be back. We would, once again, be in contention. I could begin to see my teams highlights as the leading story on national sportscasts.

I love this!!! I just hope that we can keep it going.

A man after my own heart, I say enjoy our wins, and hope that the team gets a road victory at St. Louis, and if that happens, You will hear a great big Yaaahooo out of me.

Chiefster
11-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

INsert Jim Mora comments here....
PLAYOFFS!!! You wanna talk about PLAYOFFS!!!

Now yer channeling me. :lol:

kenny1937
11-02-2006, 01:52 AM
Chiefster quote:Now yer channeling me.

What channel is that, 6, 7, 227, (Mrs. kenny1937 favorite) I just would like to see what channel you guys are on (grin)

Chiefster
11-02-2006, 02:12 AM
Channel 0

:-D

kenny1937
11-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Chiefster wrote:
Channel 0

Great answer, I like that channel also, it leaves nothing to the imangination. (grin)

Chiefster
11-02-2006, 02:17 AM
kenny1937 wrote:

Chiefster wrote:
Channel 0

Great answer, I like that channel also, it leaves nothing to the imangination. (grin)

kenny1937
11-02-2006, 02:23 AM
I see number 20 is still getting whacked, love it, I think it is cool the way you and Guru do that, great guys, both of you.

kenny1937
11-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Guru quote: Almost Tombstonesque

Hmmm! sounds downright sinister, all right, me and the Earps will meet youse guys at the OK Coral, at High Noon, er is it Low Noon, aww, anyway sometime around Noon.
Grin, I read the script, and it always has to be at noon, that would spoil a fellows lunch though. :lol: :lol:

Chiefster
11-03-2006, 02:07 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
I see number 20 is still getting whacked, love it, I think it is cool the way you and Guru do that, great guys, both of you.

Yeah, the entertainment value is priceless. :-D

Guru
11-03-2006, 02:23 PM
We could tell you.... but then..... well.... you know.

Chiefster
11-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Guru wrote:

Yep! It just wouldn't be good. :-o

Guru
11-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Yep! It just wouldn't be good. :-o

Almost Tombstonesque

Chiefster
11-03-2006, 08:15 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Guru quote: Almost Tombstonesque

Hmmm! sounds downright sinister, all right, me and the Earps will meet youse guys at the OK Coral, at High Noon, er is it Low Noon, aww, anyway sometime around Noon.
Grin, I read the script, and it always has to be at noon, that would spoil a fellows lunch though. :lol: :lol:

Nah, all the holloween candy has pretty much done that.

kenny1937
11-04-2006, 01:13 AM