PDA

View Full Version : Good news for us.

KCCF
04-01-2012, 04:12 PM
NFL: Manning may struggle with some routes (http://m.si.com/news/tr/tr/detail/4838149)

Basically the article is saying Manning is going to have troubles throwing deep. Can't wait for the season to blow up in their face.

slc chief
04-01-2012, 05:55 PM
his arm strength really was declining from age did not notice in 2010

#58ChiefsFan
04-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Experience will always trump strength. It's not 2006 Manning but 2012 Manning is still potentially one of the most dangerous quarterbacks in the league.

I'd still love to see him and the donks fail.

Miserably.

KCCF
04-03-2012, 06:52 AM
So they think he MAY have trouble throwing blah blah blah. Is that why John Elway who knows a thing or 2 about the position signed him to a huge deal?

Now let me try.

It has been reported that Peyton Manning may really be a black man.

Do you see how easy it is?

Here's the thing though. Manning isn't going to do squat next year. He was already failing due to age and now this?

This just in mymanhorton continuing to be a tool. What's new? Haha

OPLookn
04-03-2012, 10:33 AM
In 10 he still posted up great numbers, wil have had a year in a half to heal. He will be good

Because having a 3 month strike really let all the players heal up real good. You can try and play it that he's had a year and a half but the guy hasn't played football for a YEAR AND A HALF! I think we'll see a ghost of the football player that Manning was.

And yes Elway was a great QB but that doesn't mean that by default that he's a great GM.

KCCF
04-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Because having a 3 month strike really let all the players heal up real good. You can try and play it that he's had a year and a half but the guy hasn't played football for a YEAR AND A HALF! I think we'll see a ghost of the football player that Manning was.

And yes Elway was a great QB but that doesn't mean that by default that he's a great GM.

Yeah look at Jordan's Charlotte bobcats. He owns the team, but he already talking about selling because his teams failing.

matthewschiefs
04-03-2012, 03:43 PM
In 10 he still posted up great numbers, wil have had a year in a half to heal. He will be good

Wait I thought missing a season was a reason to stay away from guys?

His numbers in 2010 were slightly down from his normal numbers and there will be no Reggie Wayne to throw to I think Peyton will do good there but not what we are use to seeing from him. He will not be able to do the same things as he once was age and the neck thing will stop that. And will not have as much to work with. That's going to be a factor. He will be good there not great.

#58ChiefsFan
04-03-2012, 04:45 PM
Wait I thought missing a season was a reason to stay away from guys?

His numbers in 2010 were slightly down from his normal numbers and there will be no Reggie Wayne to throw to I think Peyton will do good there but not what we are use to seeing from him. He will not be able to do the same things as he once was age and the neck thing will stop that. And will not have as much to work with. That's going to be a factor. He will be good there not great.

I agree and would add their games will be closer than what Manning fans are used to seeing but at the two minute warning I'd still take him driving a team down the field unless its cold outside..... Ewwwww sorry Donks fans.:chiefs:

JPPT1974
04-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Should be a great 2012 in the AFC West now with Manning in the bunch!

TopekaRoy
04-03-2012, 05:41 PM
I predict that if Peyton's body holds up, he will be about the 10th best QB in the NFL (stats-wise), and the Broncos will finish the season at 9-7 or 10-6. I think the Chiefs can do better than that.

Hayvern
04-10-2012, 02:52 PM

I think My Man Orton here is a Donkeys fan in disguise. Anyone with Tyler Palko as his favorite player has to be a plant from another team!

Subversion
04-10-2012, 02:54 PM
I think My Man Orton here is a Donkeys fan in disguise. Anyone with Tyler Palko as his favorite player has to be a plant from another team!

Or...it could be Todd Haley!