PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Mock Draft 2012 - Chiefs are On the Clock

DFlo
04-03-2012, 07:05 PM
Hey guys, I don't know if you may remember from last year or not when we ran the Interactive Mock Draft where the team forums of each team got to vote on which player their team should take.

Well we are doing it again this year, and the Chiefs are on the clock. For most of these votes, it's been pretty cut and dry but this pick is going to be interesting. Lots of potential options here, I'm curios to see how you guys vote.

You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick here:

Interactive Mock Draft (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/InteractiveMockDraft.html)

And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick in the results section!

chief31
04-03-2012, 10:48 PM
OG, Decastro with 46 votes.
CB, Dre Kirkpatrick with 8.
LB, Luke Kuechly with 8.

figcrostic
04-03-2012, 10:53 PM
I voted Decastro he's just such a stud it's hard to pass up

Chiefster
04-04-2012, 12:35 AM
I voted Decastro because he was listed first. :D

AussieChiefsFan
04-04-2012, 01:09 AM
Decastro

Seek
04-04-2012, 09:03 AM
I am fine with Either Decastro or Kuechly

eggersonian
04-04-2012, 11:42 AM
I voted Kuechly only because you didn't add Dont'a Hightower to the list. Otherwise I would have voted him. He is so talented and I worry that Kuechly is overhyped and won't live up to expectations. We have seen that so many times in the past with draft choices. Hightower played in a much more competitive system and flourished.

Chiefs First Round Pick: If They Choose a Linebacker | The Eggersonian (http://www.theeggersonian.com/chiefs-first-round-pick-if-they-choose-a-linebacker/)

AkChief49
04-04-2012, 02:57 PM
If we stay @11 and he is available-we have to take Decastro

DFlo
04-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Alright guys the pick is in, your results are updated. You can see who your team selected here:

Interactive Mock Draft Results (http://www.footballdraftnotebook.com/InteractiveMockDraftResults.html)

Feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting daily. We will do one team every day until the draft

KristofLaw
04-05-2012, 09:52 AM
I wish to replace my pick with Kuechly.

Seek
04-05-2012, 12:52 PM
I voted Kuechly only because you didn't add Dont'a Hightower to the list. Otherwise I would have voted him. He is so talented and I worry that Kuechly is overhyped and won't live up to expectations. We have seen that so many times in the past with draft choices. Hightower played in a much more competitive system and flourished.

Chiefs First Round Pick: If They Choose a Linebacker | The Eggersonian (http://www.theeggersonian.com/chiefs-first-round-pick-if-they-choose-a-linebacker/)

I wouldn't complain about Hightower, except for the fact that he is only a 2 down linebacker. We need a ILB that is good in coverage like DJ. We already have a hightower in Brandon Siler and Belcher.

The article is clearly biased towards the SEC, and does not point out the tangible difference to in why Hightower is better than Kuechly other than he played on a lesser team against lesser competition. Sometimes, players on a national team like Hightower are exposed later on as being a product of the talent around him, while Kuechly may excel in the NFL with talent he is not used to have around him. What do yo think Kuechly's draft status would have been if he was not playing for Boston College but for Alabama instead.

70 chiefsfan70
04-05-2012, 02:24 PM
I wouldn't complain about Hightower, except for the fact that he is only a 2 down linebacker. We need a ILB that is good in coverage like DJ. We already have a hightower in Brandon Siler and Belcher.

The article is clearly biased towards the SEC, and does not point out the tangible difference to in why Hightower is better than Kuechly other than he played on a lesser team against lesser competition. Sometimes, players on a national team like Hightower are exposed later on as being a product of the talent around him, while Kuechly may excel in the NFL with talent he is not used to have around him. What do yo think Kuechly's draft status would have been if he was not playing for Boston College but for Alabama instead.

top 10 without a doubt.