PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

hermhater
10-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Sportscenter showed only one clip from yesterdays game.

Mojo scoring his 54 yard TD and then his celebration, using his ATM card to withdraw cash from our goalpost.

We actually got 26 seconds of coverage this week!

Sweet!

:sign0103: :lol: :sign0153: :beer: :toast2: :D

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Not to pile on but how much coverage do we deserve this week? Personally, I think 26 seconds was toooooo much!

hermhater
10-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Not to pile on but how much coverage do we deserve this week? Personally, I think 26 seconds was toooooo much!

Would have been nice to see a QB throw his first ever career TD pass in the NFL, but that would have bumped the coverage up to 30 seconds and that would be too much!

It was nice of them to give us the absolute final recap, also.

I doubt that they would have even shown TG if he broke the record yesterday.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Would have been nice to see a QB throw his first ever career TD pass in the NFL, but that would have bumped the coverage up to 30 seconds and that would be too much!

It was nice of them to give us the absolute final recap, also.

I doubt that they would have even shown TG if he broke the record yesterday.

I watched him throw his TD on the show with Berman last night. Can't remember what it's called though. On ESPN evry Sunday after the games. Are you sure they didn't show it today?

hermhater
10-08-2007, 03:06 PM
I watched him throw his TD on the show with Berman last night. Can't remember what it's called though. On ESPN evry Sunday after the games. Are you sure they didn't show it today?

Yeah, just finished Sportscenter, it was the last game (of course) so I had to sit and wait an hour and a half just to see those 26 seconds.

I am not really blaming them, they have market shares to consider, but I will stick up for my Chiefs even when they are down.

It's kind of sappy, I know, but I can yell about their performance and think they should get if not equal coverage, perhaps just a bit more.

sling58
10-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah, just finished Sportscenter, it was the last game (of course) so I had to sit and wait an hour and a half just to see those 26 seconds.

I am not really blaming them, they have market shares to consider, but I will stick up for my Chiefs even when they are down.

It's kind of sappy, I know, but I can yell about their performance and think they should get if not equal coverage, perhaps just a bit more.

As will I!

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 03:30 PM

When they play the way they did yesterday, to see it once is plenty for me thank you!

chief31
10-08-2007, 03:34 PM
When they play the way they did yesterday, to see it once is plenty for me thank you!

Agreed. I didn't think we would be hearing much about the lack of coverage this week, considering how ugly we looked. Who wants to see themselves, first thing in the morning?

:lol:

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Agreed. I didn't think we would be hearing much about the lack of coverage this week, considering how ugly we looked. Who wants to see themselves, first thing in the morning?

:lol:

CANADA!!!!!

Canada
10-08-2007, 04:15 PM
CANADA!!!!!

Sure I would still like to see them....but I am a Chiefs fan. :sign0098:

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Sure I would still like to see them....but I am a Chiefs fan. :sign0098:
Did you see that chief31? Now your not a Chiefs fan either!! Welcome to the club!

I knew it would take much to get him to post!

Canada
10-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Did you see that chief31? Now your not a Chiefs fan either!! Welcome to the club!

I knew it would take much to get him to post!

Never takes much to get me to post. I like seeing the Chiefs. That is the neat part about being a Chiefs fan...I enjoy seeing them. It really fulfills the major part of being a Chiefs fan. Watching them is awesome. I might do it again next week. I may even cheer for them....who knows. You really should try it. It would be a whole new experience...who knows you too might become a Chiefs fan!! :bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Never takes much to get me to post. I like seeing the Chiefs. That is the neat part about being a Chiefs fan...I enjoy seeing them. It really fulfills the major part of being a Chiefs fan. Watching them is awesome. I might do it again next week. I may even cheer for them....who knows. You really should try it. It would be a whole new experience...who knows you too might become a Chiefs fan!! :bananen_smilies046:
To think that someday I may be half the fan you are is awesome! I can only hope to have some of the knoweledge that you have.

Canada
10-08-2007, 04:30 PM
To think that someday I may be half the fan you are is awesome! I can only hope to have some of the knoweledge that you have.

I don't question your knowledge....just your loyalty.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 04:34 PM
I don't question your knowledge....just your loyalty.

Your right, 30+ years, first game when I was 2, over 50 games attended. Loyalty is a problem.

Canada
10-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Your right, 30+ years, first game when I was 2, over 50 games attended. Loyalty is a problem.

30+ years of what?? *****ing and bashing other fans?? Woo Hoo...glad to have you around

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 04:40 PM
30+ years of what?? *****ing and bashing other fans?? Woo Hoo...glad to have you around

Just bashing you! Wait, I meant to say your right, I'll do more to be as good a fan as you. Thanks for the advise!!

How am I doin HermHater???? I'm tryin!

hermhater
10-08-2007, 04:41 PM
Just bashing you! Wait, I meant to say your right, I'll do more to be as good a fan as you. Thanks for the advise!!

Whatever do you mean?

I would never instigate arguing in a thread!

:sign0098: :lol: :beer: :drunkhb: :toast2: :yahoo::sign0103:

hermhater
10-08-2007, 04:43 PM

We are all fans here, some of just show it in strange ways.

I am passionate about the Chiefs and want to them to win BIG every time, but I will still bash the poor play calling, and lack of a running game.

We have so much talent on this team, it is a shame to see it wasted by bad coaching.

I think the way you guys argue is hilarious by the way!!

It brings out the passion that I like to see in Chiefs fans!

Canada
10-08-2007, 04:43 PM

Awwww weee man....u will never be the fan that I am. :bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 04:46 PM
We are all fans here, some of just show it in strange ways.

I am passionate about the Chiefs and want to them to win BIG every time, but I will still bash the poor play calling, and lack of a running game.

We have so much talent on this team, it is a shame to see it wasted by bad coaching.

I think the way you guys argue is hilarious by the way!!

It brings out the passion that I like to see in Chiefs fans!

Be carefull, you don't need a certain someone to hear that you are bashing the Chiefs.

Chiefs fans? There's only one fan here and he has a big red head in his signature.

Canada
10-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Be carefull, you don't need a certain someone to hear that you are bashing the Chiefs.

Chiefs fans? There's only one fan here and he has a big red head in his signature.

No....I don't question any of the fans around here. U just amuse me little guy.

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 04:50 PM

Little guy, that's funnier than you know!

Canada
10-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Little guy, that's funnier than you know!

Why....are you a big fat dude?

DrunkHillbilly
10-08-2007, 04:52 PM
Why....are you a big fat dude?

That's even funnier!

McLovin
10-08-2007, 05:26 PM
I think the Jags are great team .. I think the Chiefs had an off game... I think this was just a down week. I think hmm actually this could be a long season, and even if the division is weak and the team gets through then we will have to face other divisions in the playoffs. Maybe this would be a good year to take one for the team, lets not beat up LJ, lets put in Broyle and get him some reps, also not pull him even if he is losing, It would be nice to find out if he was the QBOTF, or if we need to address this in the draft. Bowe has shown he is going to be a stud, lets see what he can do with Sippio lined up along side him since Parker hasn't proven anything with the time he has had and get anyone with more then 6 years in the league that isnt producing and deal them out as well, Also if Eddie is so good right now then make a trade for a good draft pick, same with Jason Dunn, I like him but he isn't the future TE so put him on the block, put Chris Terry on the block, Kyle Turley, Michael Bennett, Kendrell Bell, Damon Huard. Put all of them on the block, if they have a lot of years under their belt but aren't the starters right now, deal them and get good draft picks for them. I am not saying we should give up a Jason Dunn to clear cap room or even for a 6th rounder, but if we can get a great draft pick this coming year or next then clear out the players that aren't starters at their position and are in the final quarters of their playing careers. Lets truly make this a rebuilding year. I don't think that a player should be on the roster if they have had several years to prove they are starters and more then 4 years in the league, then deal them get good draft picks and bring in someone younger with potential (phinisee although that ship has sailed) or an Ian Randolph and let them see if they can prove they belong on this team, I would like to see one full year of rebuilding to create a dynasty the another 10 years of mediocrity. It would be a shame to not make anything of having a stud WR (D-Bowe) and a stud RB (LJ) as well as a lot of other talented players because we allow the ok players to stick around just because they have been in the league and they are ok. We need to rebuild quick though also so that we can get TG a Super Bowl. Just my 2 cents but it is getting a little old being a borderline team year in and year out. First round of playoffs just doesn't cut it anymore.

rbedgood
10-08-2007, 11:20 PM

Pulling out the short jokes...ehh?! :D :D

hermhater
10-09-2007, 04:04 AM

I'm glad I don't complete the posts here.

Chiefster
10-09-2007, 09:48 AM

Don't get short with me Mr. Frodo!

swmochiefsfan
10-09-2007, 09:57 AM
I think the Jags are great team .. I think the Chiefs had an off game... I think this was just a down week. I think hmm actually this could be a long season, and even if the division is weak and the team gets through then we will have to face other divisions in the playoffs. Maybe this would be a good year to take one for the team, lets not beat up LJ, lets put in Broyle and get him some reps, also not pull him even if he is losing, It would be nice to find out if he was the QBOTF, or if we need to address this in the draft. Bowe has shown he is going to be a stud, lets see what he can do with Sippio lined up along side him since Parker hasn't proven anything with the time he has had and get anyone with more then 6 years in the league that isnt producing and deal them out as well, Also if Eddie is so good right now then make a trade for a good draft pick, same with Jason Dunn, I like him but he isn't the future TE so put him on the block, put Chris Terry on the block, Kyle Turley, Michael Bennett, Kendrell Bell, Damon Huard. Put all of them on the block, if they have a lot of years under their belt but aren't the starters right now, deal them and get good draft picks for them. I am not saying we should give up a Jason Dunn to clear cap room or even for a 6th rounder, but if we can get a great draft pick this coming year or next then clear out the players that aren't starters at their position and are in the final quarters of their playing careers. Lets truly make this a rebuilding year. I don't think that a player should be on the roster if they have had several years to prove they are starters and more then 4 years in the league, then deal them get good draft picks and bring in someone younger with potential (phinisee although that ship has sailed) or an Ian Randolph and let them see if they can prove they belong on this team, I would like to see one full year of rebuilding to create a dynasty the another 10 years of mediocrity. It would be a shame to not make anything of having a stud WR (D-Bowe) and a stud RB (LJ) as well as a lot of other talented players because we allow the ok players to stick around just because they have been in the league and they are ok. We need to rebuild quick though also so that we can get TG a Super Bowl. Just my 2 cents but it is getting a little old being a borderline team year in and year out. First round of playoffs just doesn't cut it anymore.
Great post, couldn't agree more.