PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - Final Mock

EmDiggy
04-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Final April Mock Video

Good morning Chiefs fans! Here's my final mock draft for April!

Enjoy!

Em

AussieChiefsFan
04-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Great Video Em! Good top 10 although I think Tannihill may be taken by the Jags or Fins! I totally agree with your Chiefs pick, and hope that KC takes DeCastro

TopekaRoy
04-17-2012, 10:41 AM
Nice job, Em. Logical, sensible picks.

I'm a bit surprised that you don't have Ryan Tannehill going at all in the first round, though. I think there is a good chance that he gets picked by Cleveland or Miami. While Matt Moore did a good job for the 'Phins, they aggressively went after Peyton Manning, Flynn and even made a push for Alex Smith. New head coaches often take a QB early, that they can develop an offense around, too. I think they tipped their hand that they want an upgrade at QB.

brdempsey69
04-17-2012, 12:21 PM
Great Mock draft & love your projection of DeCastro to the Chiefs.

A trade down ( if another team is willing ) might also be a possibility & as for ILB's, I'd prefer Hightower over Kuechly, so if the Chiefs want an ILB, they should try and trade down. Otherwise take DeCastro at #11.

Chiefster
04-17-2012, 12:41 PM
Nice job Em! Great KC pick! :D

EmDiggy
04-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Thanks Gang!! I purposely didn't go QB with that #11 pick because I hope you guys take Russell Wilson in Round 2..

I'm surprised no one ripped the Alshon Jeffery pick...been getting that all day! LOL

AkChief49
04-17-2012, 04:51 PM
Thanks Gang!! I purposely didn't go QB with that #11 pick because I hope you guys take Russell Wilson in Round 2..

I'm surprised no one ripped the Alshon Jeffery pick...been getting that all day! LOL

I would not rip it. Alshon will be a good receiver in the NFL. Interesting that you have him this high. Anything would not surprise me though. As usual, a very nice and crisp job Em!!

EmDiggy
04-17-2012, 09:23 PM
I would not rip it. Alshon will be a good receiver in the NFL. Interesting that you have him this high. Anything would not surprise me though. As usual, a very nice and crisp job Em!!

Thanks AKC! I've been high on him and Gilmore since their freshman year... They've been awesome performers for the Game****s

AussieChiefsFan
04-18-2012, 01:37 AM
Also, I may have just missed the pick or forgotten since viewing the vid last night, but I didn't notice Poe going in the first round?

brdempsey69
04-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Also, I may have just missed the pick or forgotten since viewing the vid last night, but I didn't notice Poe going in the first round?

I did not even think about that until you mentioned it, but you are right. EmDiggy doesn't have Poe listed there.

Also, I have heard through the rumor mill that the Bills have a very high interest in LB Kuechly at #9 and given their disdain drafting O-Lineman early over the last decade+ , it wouldn't surprise me at all, even though could use a guy like OT Reiff, as EmDiggy suggested.

EmDiggy
04-18-2012, 10:37 PM
Poe nor Tannehill are in my 1st round mock!

TopekaRoy
04-18-2012, 11:11 PM

I did not even think about that until you mentioned it, but you are right. EmDiggy doesn't have Poe listed there.

Remember, these are the picks EmDiggy would make if he was the GM. They aren't necessarily his predictions for what those teams will do.

Em obviously isn't too impressed with the fact that Poe is strong and can run fast. He is probably basing his opinion on how well Poe actually plays football--which isn't that well.

Most "experts" had Poe going in the 2nd round, before the combine made them all go ape over him.

AussieChiefsFan
04-18-2012, 11:28 PM
Poe nor Tannehill are in my 1st round mock!

I see Tannehill going in the first round although if the Jags, Fins and Browns don't take him, yes, he could easily fall to the 2nd round.