PDA

View Full Version : Jason Dunn.

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 03:09 AM
That guy is huge. Would it pe possible to convert him into a fullback and move wilson out to be another TE receiving threat?

or...

I'm sure he can probably run faster than McIntosh. Maybe we could somehow switch things up to get him on the perimeter on screens and stuff, using the faster guy to pull?

rbedgood
10-09-2007, 03:11 AM
That guy is huge. Would it pe possible to convert him into a fullback and move wilson out to be another TE receiving threat?

or...

I'm sure he can probably run faster than McIntosh. Maybe we could somehow switch things up to get him on the perimeter on screens and stuff, using the faster guy to pull?

Fullback...Herm will use that right after the 4 WR set...

hermhater
10-09-2007, 03:14 AM
Are you saying replace McIntosh with Dunn?

I would not object.

He is able to hit another helmet and put them to the ground, where the opposition belongs.

Offense, or Defense we need to dominate!

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 03:15 AM
Fullback...Herm will use that right after the 4 WR set...

Another big question mark I have with the current regime... Wilson looks more like a receiver than a fullby... I would rather have Bennet back there alongside LJ to do most of what they have had Wilson doing this year.

...and Dunn definately looks a lot more like a FB than Wilson.. any bigger and they would probably try putting him on the o-line.

wolfpack
10-09-2007, 09:19 AM
dunn`s back wont let him play every down. besides he`s to lie for a LT.

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 01:33 PM
dunn`s back wont let him play every down. besides he`s to lie for a LT.

I didn't know about his back. He would definately have to gain some weight to be a lineman, I agree. I'm just trying to think outside the box a little bit.

Chiefster
10-09-2007, 01:55 PM
I didn't know about his back. He would definately have to gain some weight to be a lineman, I agree. I'm just trying to think outside the box a little bit.

Would that be the box LJ couldn't find his way out of Sunday?

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Would that be the box LJ couldn't find his way out of Sunday?

You mean all season? I thought that was a paper bag. If he doesn't put up a big game against Cincy and their whopping TWO linebackers... Well, I just don't even want to think about that.

swmochiefsfan
10-09-2007, 03:00 PM
You mean all season? I thought that was a paper bag. If he doesn't put up a big game against Cincy and their whopping TWO linebackers... Well, I just don't even want to think about that.
I'll be there and would love to see him get it going. Really and truelly I would.

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 03:12 PM
I'll be there and would love to see him get it going. Really and truelly I would.

Me too. I've been predicting LJ to break-out every week. Now... I'm sorry guys but I'm going to bash the hell outta him and the o-line until they get something going. Our run-game is last in the league right now! If they can get it together and start playing well, I will be extremely happy and it will be the best-tasting crow I've had all season. I'm just tired of gnawing on my foot because of those guys.