PDA

View Full Version : afc west draft grades nfl.com

slc chief
04-29-2012, 12:56 PM
NFL Videos: 2012 NFL Draft grades: AFC West (http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/09000d5d828b8403/2012-NFL-Draft-grades-AFC-West?module=HP11_cp)

slc chief
04-29-2012, 12:57 PM
chiefs get B+ GO CHIEFS

spiman
04-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Chiefs get "How do I Know?" With the pick oohh Poe?
Kiper Afc roundtable gives us a C+ What do they know? Old coach Herm says were fine. What does he know? They all agree we have a project player-Meh 2 in Poe. I give a rating of We will see ;} Bring on pre-season :blindref:

#58ChiefsFan
04-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Kinda like grading a bands demo songs

chiefnut
04-29-2012, 11:47 PM
i like pioli in his post draft press confwerence, he seemed genuinly excited about the players we drafted and the upcoming team. also he had mentioned some of the players he went to see in person. also one of the reporters mentioned we had a very literary draft starting with Poe [edger allen] and ending with Hemmingway [ernest]. i hadn't noticed that. my grade is also a B and an A+ if Poe turns out to be a beast!!

MissingTBone
04-29-2012, 11:55 PM
Who is Mel Kiper to grade anyone when his mock draft only had 7 picks right in the first round including the first 2 gimme picks. I give his mock draft a D.

TopekaRoy
04-30-2012, 02:41 AM
Who is Mel Kiper to grade anyone when his mock draft only had 7 picks right in the first round including the first 2 gimme picks. I give his mock draft a D.

:lol: I'm sure with all the movement (16 teams moved up or down in the fist round alone!) this year, his mock draft was thrown out the window pretty early. It makes sense that he would give a lot of teams low grades because they didn't do what he expected them to do.

I actually think Kiper does a pretty good job of evaluating a players strengths and weaknesses, but he sucks at determining which players best fit the needs of each team. Naturally, the GMs know better than analysts like Mel Kiper do, because they are 100% focused on only their team (with a wary eye on other teams in their division).

Miller
04-30-2012, 05:14 AM
:lol::lol:

chiefnut
04-30-2012, 10:43 PM
how about mcshay touting the great Poe and his super abilities before the draft and now says the CHIEFS reached on him just to fill a need [ although i agree we did] he was calling for him to go high all along.

2010chiefs
04-30-2012, 11:25 PM
LOL. These guys (MCshay/Kiper) are full of themselves and expect teams to consider there picks. In one ear and out the other with these guys.

Coach
05-01-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm happy with our pick. We finally have a guy that could be a legit NT on this team for years to come. It was our biggest hole. Our second biggest hole got filled in the 2nd rd. Great offseason for the chiefs so far.

To: Injury Bug

Chiefster
05-01-2012, 04:26 PM
I'm happy with our pick. We finally have a guy that could be a legit NT on this team for years to come. It was our biggest hole. Our second biggest hole got filled in the 2nd rd. Great offseason for the chiefs so far.

To: Injury Bug

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/4473/buzzawayextremeinsectre.jpg