PDA

View Full Version : J. Houston and Holding Calls

jap1
05-10-2012, 08:10 PM
What's the holdup for the Houstons? - AFC West Blog - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/43935/whats-the-hold-up-for-the-houstons)

Apparently opposing OL cant handle J. Houston. He was apparently held the 4th most of all defenseive players in the league last year. With a little more development, I think he is going to be a star. I cant wait to see him after a full offseason. He got pretty good pressure despite being apparently held a lot last year.

70 chiefsfan70
05-10-2012, 10:21 PM
I agree! This guy is going to be the real deal. I have high hopes for him. I can't wait to see the Chiefs, both Offense and Defense should be much improved.

Seek
05-11-2012, 08:57 AM
I expect a lot from him this year. By the end of the year last year he was giving teams a bigger fit than Tamba.

OPLookn
05-11-2012, 10:58 AM
I expect a lot from him this year. By the end of the year last year he was giving teams a bigger fit than Tamba.

Makes you wonder if we'll actually see a decline for Houston this year. When a team concentrates on one person (Tamba) that lets the other come flying in for the kill. Now that teams know about Houston and have had a year to game plan we might see a drop off. But with that drop off we might see an increase in pressure from Tamba. Pressure can only be diverted not relieved.

chiefnut
05-11-2012, 12:59 PM
i would expect more teams to use a TE to help block one and a RB or the other TE the other which leaves two less receivers in the pattern to deal with

LlamaNinja
05-12-2012, 08:35 PM
I think with the improvements on def Houston wont be as big this year as he was at the end of the season. I do think or Def will be in the top 5 this year with all the players we have added and those that are returning.