PDA

View Full Version : LJ Interview after he signs the contract

YZILLA
10-09-2007, 04:46 AM
http://blip.tv/file/349025

I like how he talks about being a leader and how he will be doing more of the interviews now that hes the leader of the team. Where are all the post game interviews at on kcchiefs.com ? I always see Herm, Huard Donnie Edwards, and Derick Johnson. Dont ever see Larry talking to the press! Any thoughts ?

Guru
10-09-2007, 06:41 AM
He is the new team Whiner now.

Chiefster
10-09-2007, 09:07 AM
He is the new team Whiner now.

Hasn't quite taken off his Huggies yet.

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 01:34 PM
http://blip.tv/file/349025

I like how he talks about being a leader and how he will be doing more of the interviews now that hes the leader of the team. Where are all the post game interviews at on kcchiefs.com ? I always see Herm, Huard Donnie Edwards, and Derick Johnson. Dont ever see Larry talking to the press! Any thoughts ?

As soon as Herm gets done talking to the team, he storms out of the locker room and won't talk to anybody. He even did this in SD, after we won!

Chiefster
10-09-2007, 01:57 PM
As soon as Herm gets done talking to the team, he storms out of the locker room and won't talk to anybody. He even did this in SD, after we won!

I don't have a problem with this; it's probably best that he not talk to the press.

swmochiefsfan
10-09-2007, 02:26 PM
I don't have a problem with this; it's probably best that he not talk to the press.

Indeed, then I don't have to keep wondering how he still has a job, even my Dad has had a change of heart concerning Hermmie.

hermhater
10-09-2007, 02:31 PM

Indeed, then I don't have to keep wondering how he still has a job, even my Dad has had a change of heart concerning Hermmie.

I am confused here.

Who should not be talking to the press?

HERM or LJ?

HERM doesn't have any choice in the matter the team makes him give press statements.

If LJ is smart enough to keep his mouth shut and not bash the coach, then more power to him.

Leave the HERM bashing to me!

swmochiefsfan
10-09-2007, 02:34 PM
I am confused here.

Who should not be talking to the press?

HERM or LJ?

HERM doesn't have any choice in the matter the team makes him give press statements.

If LJ is smart enough to keep his mouth shut and not bash the coach, then more power to him.

Leave the HERM bashing to me!
Apologies, misread the thread, Bash away good sir.

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 02:48 PM

I was reinforcing the point that this is not the behavior of a team leader.

swmochiefsfan
10-09-2007, 02:50 PM
I was reinforcing the point that this is not the behavior of a team leader.
He doesn't want to lead, he just wants to get paid.

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 02:52 PM
He doesn't want to lead, he just wants to get paid.

We should make him into the new fullback for Priest! :lol: He would LOOOOOVE that!

chief31
10-09-2007, 02:56 PM
Oooooooooo. Ouch.

hermhater
10-09-2007, 03:03 PM
We should make him into the new fullback for Priest! :lol: He would LOOOOOVE that!

Now you're just setting Priest up for failure!

LJ won't block for the QB, why would he block for a RB?

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Now you're just setting Priest up for failure!

LJ won't block for the QB, why would he block for a RB?

Joking... joking... I know LJ would gladly step aside and watch Priest get lit-up.