PDA

View Full Version : Ty Law.

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Man, I was getting so mad at that guy, Sunday!

I was thinkng, though, that maybe one reason he was so exposed was the fact that Sapp was out. I'm not sure about this, but it was just something I thought of and wanted to get some other opinions on.

hermhater
10-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Man, I was getting so mad at that guy, Sunday!

I was thinkng, though, that maybe one reason he was so exposed was the fact that Sapp was out. I'm not sure about this, but it was just something I thought of and wanted to get some other opinions on.

I was so stoked when we got this guy, and now I don't know what to think.

He can't tackle, can't catch anyone, and can't seem to get back on track making multiple ints per season.

scottone928
10-09-2007, 05:38 PM
He is getting old. I think he has lost a step too. I will say that Law is still a very good player, just not great as he once was.

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 06:22 PM
He is getting old. I think he has lost a step too. I will say that Law is still a very good player, just not great as he once was.

Agreed and I think that really was evident because they couldn't spell him as much due to Sapp being out.

hermhater
10-09-2007, 06:30 PM
All of the Dback are to blame for loss to the Jags.

How many times did the Jags convert on 3rd and long?

m0ef0e
10-09-2007, 06:36 PM

Every time they they went to Law's side.

DrunkHillbilly
10-09-2007, 07:43 PM

DBacks, I thought we were talkin football???:lol:

hermhater
10-09-2007, 08:05 PM
DBacks, I thought we were talkin football???:lol:

We don't particularly like our home team right now.

We'll get 'em next year!

m0ebr0
10-09-2007, 09:31 PM
I like having Law on our team. He is getting old though. Is it time to start looking a younger CB's?

McLovin
10-09-2007, 09:36 PM
I like having Law on our team. He is getting old though. Is it time to start looking a younger CB's?
We have brackenridge He has potential, and a huge upside, hope he is ready before the others lose all play value.