PDA

View Full Version : hermhater reaches 2000 posts!

Coach
10-09-2007, 08:58 PM
Congrats to hermhater for reaching 2000 posts!

Your participation in these forums is greatly appreciated.

Go Chiefs!!!!!!!!!!

McLovin
10-09-2007, 08:59 PM
Wow you are illegal in 13 states now congrats you lil post whore you.

:lol::sign0098:

hermhater
10-09-2007, 09:00 PM
Let's make it 2001 then!

chief31
10-09-2007, 09:16 PM
This is an amazing accomplishment. You are definitely on youw=r way to becoming a pro-bowl post whore.

:sign0098:

m0ebr0
10-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Gratz

Chiefster
10-10-2007, 12:19 AM
Good, good! Hahahahahaha!!!!

rbedgood
10-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Congrats Hater...

m0ef0e
10-10-2007, 01:38 AM
grats

Canada
10-10-2007, 05:30 PM
:bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
10-10-2007, 05:44 PM
This is an amazing accomplishment. You are definitely on youw=r way to becoming a pro-bowl post whore.

:sign0098:

Becoming???? I thought he was the KING WHORE!!!!!!:lol: Nice work brother!

Chiefster
10-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Becoming???? I thought he was the KING WHORE!!!!!!:lol: Nice work brother!

Ahem!!!

anaeelbackwards
10-11-2007, 03:08 AM
congratulations my friend! :sign0098:
:drunkhb::beer:

hermhater=the new post whore. :0)

Guru
10-11-2007, 03:09 AM
congratulations my friend! :sign0098:
:drunkhb::beer:

hermhater=the new post whore. :0)

So by everyones definition.....

hermhater>Chiefster?

anaeelbackwards
10-11-2007, 03:11 AM
So by everyones definition.....

hermhater>Chiefster?

ooooo thats a toughie....

im gonna have to pick chiefster on this one.

HH did lose his pants one night...

Guru
10-11-2007, 03:21 AM
ooooo thats a toughie....

im gonna have to pick chiefster on this one.

HH did lose his pants one night...

Glad I missed that.:D

sling58
10-11-2007, 07:10 AM
1 quality post and 1999 post whores. Nice! Congrats.

pransburg816
10-11-2007, 09:06 AM
Ok, this is just my 2 cents but before all the black folks up in here start going crazy at my comment, I am a bi-racial well if you count the Italian part..lol...well tri-racial african american...ok now that I got that out the way....Ok to me, Herm is a poster boy affirmative action winner from Karl to the NFL. This man has no say so for what he could do with the team. In his mind he wants to do things his way but Karl has his finger so far up his butt, Herm is only going to do what Karl say's. Karl Peterson is the coach, not Herm. I mean c'mon, Karl knew he couldn't control Al Saunders and it would have been perfect to have him as the head coach. Herm came from a losing team so why the hell would you hire a loosing coach? DUMB+Chiefs= Karl Peterson. The Chiefs Administration is like the Bush Administration, we all know who's really President and in the Chiefs case, we all know who's Coach (Karl and yes with a K). I think Herm should let his balls drop from his stomach and take control of this team. Obvious mistakes are done so much we fans see them clearly. Its stupid to start Huard and it was dumb to give LJ all that damn money. Huard accuracy is off and they continue to bench Brody? Weird. Well what do I know, I'm just a Chiefs fan right? Like I said, just my 2 cents.

pransburg816
10-11-2007, 09:10 AM
By the way, sorry for the early morning Rant. I'm just pissed because my job decided to give out box tickets for the game this week and my a$$ is going to be in Orlando....

sling58
10-11-2007, 09:18 AM
By the way, sorry for the early morning Rant. I'm just pissed because my job decided to give out box tickets for the game this week and my a$$ is going to be in Orlando....

you should catch a Magic game down there....

:lol: :lol:

chief31
10-11-2007, 09:19 AM
Ok, this is just my 2 cents but before all the black folks up in here start going crazy at my comment, I am a bi-racial well if you count the Italian part..lol...well tri-racial african american...ok now that I got that out the way....Ok to me, Herm is a poster boy affirmative action winner from Karl to the NFL. This man has no say so for what he could do with the team. In his mind he wants to do things his way but Karl has his finger so far up his butt, Herm is only going to do what Karl say's. Karl Peterson is the coach, not Herm. I mean c'mon, Karl knew he couldn't control Al Saunders and it would have been perfect to have him as the head coach. Herm came from a losing team so why the hell would you hire a loosing coach? DUMB+Chiefs= Karl Peterson. The Chiefs Administration is like the Bush Administration, we all know who's really President and in the Chiefs case, we all know who's Coach (Karl and yes with a K). I think Herm should let his balls drop from his stomach and take control of this team. Obvious mistakes are done so much we fans see them clearly. Its stupid to start Huard and it was dumb to give LJ all that damn money. Huard accuracy is off and they continue to bench Brody? Weird. Well what do I know, I'm just a Chiefs fan right? Like I said, just my 2 cents.

Very unique point of view.

DOHHP!!!!

hermhater
10-11-2007, 04:17 PM

Thanks for hi-jacking the one thread that shows my commitment and dedication to post whoring!

J/K!

:lol:

rbedgood
10-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Thanks for hi-jacking the one thread that shows my commitment and dedication to post whoring!

J/K!

He's a :sign0104: ...he doesn't understand the art or motivation of a post whoring thread. The only way one can be hijacked is actually having a message within your post.

sling58
10-12-2007, 07:54 AM
He's a :sign0104: ...he doesn't understand the art or motivation of a post whoring thread. The only way one can be hijacked is actually having a message within your post.

rbedgood does have a point!

rbedgood
10-12-2007, 11:36 AM

Ooops...the point of this thread is to not have a point...I hate when I screw up like that.

sling58
10-12-2007, 11:37 AM
Ooops...the point of this thread is to not have a point...I hate when I screw up like that.

It happens. All forgiven.

Chiefster
10-15-2007, 12:02 AM

I have to say that for quite some time now you have been pointing out, with no small amount of accuracy, the difference between post whoring and high jacking and yet it still proves to be a slow painstaking and arduous undertaking.

hermhater
10-15-2007, 12:06 AM

J/K!

It happens. All forgiven.

I have to say that for quite some time now you have been pointing out, with no small amount of accuracy, the difference between post whoring and high jacking and yet it still proves to be a slow painstaking and arduous undertaking.

WTF???

Could we please have a hi-jacking/post whoring 101 for dummies thread please?

sling58
10-15-2007, 07:34 AM
WTF???

Could we please have a hi-jacking/post whoring 101 for dummies thread please?

Why? Do you need a place to hang out?

rbedgood
10-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Post-whoring---the act of posting a non-sensical or whimsical message usually in a repetitive manner in what usually appears for the purpose of increasing one's post count, or Arrowcash balance. (For example..."Give me Beer", "FYP...", ":lol: :lol: ", etc.)

Thread Hijacking--the act of taking a thread on a tangent from the original discussion. When succesfully done a hi-jack will appear as almost a separate thread on a different topic within the original thread. (i.e. if Hermhater were to start a thread on Lj vs. Priest, and as someone discusses LJ's prowess I in turn post a reply talking about LJ's numbers at Penn State and how JoePa turns out great running backs)...the thread could be hijacked into a thread about the best Penn State Running back, rather than the original discussion.

Coach
10-15-2007, 09:00 PM
Quick work Hermie on 2000 posts. Watch out Chiefster, Hermie is on a Mission from God.

YouTube - Mission From God

hermhater
10-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Post-whoring---the act of posting a non-sensical or whimsical message usually in a repetitive manner in what usually appears for the purpose of increasing one's post count, or Arrowcash balance. (For example..."Give me Beer", "FYP...", ":lol: :lol: ", etc.)

Thread Hijacking--the act of taking a thread on a tangent from the original discussion. When succesfully done a hi-jack will appear as almost a separate thread on a different topic within the original thread. (i.e. if Hermhater were to start a thread on Lj vs. Priest, and as someone discusses LJ's prowess I in turn post a reply talking about LJ's numbers at Penn State and how JoePa turns out great running backs)...the thread could be hijacked into a thread about the best Penn State Running back, rather than the original discussion.

That is an excellent explanation of the fine art of post-whoring vs. hi-jacking.

I commend you on your concise description which has an almost Zen like appeal to it.

:sign0098::beer:

(Why would someone post whore for Arrowcash?)