PDA

View Full Version : the severe beating of a Saint Louis football team

kenny1937
11-03-2006, 01:45 PM
chief31 quote:In my opinion, the Chiefs have the advantage with a running game that is capable of dominating opposing defenses, and a defense that forces turnovers.

Chiefs 28, Rams 17!!!

I think the score may be a little closer: Chiefs 28, Rams 24
and may your analysis be acurate, GO CHIEF'S :hammer: The Rams!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

chief31
11-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Actually, this is one of the best matchups this week. Granted, there is the Colts at New England. But the Rams, having slid down the rankings of late, are at home against the Chiefs, recently resurgent, with both teams carrying a 4-3 record. The Rams have regained a fair portion of the offensive threat that they have been known for, over the past several seasons, with an improving defense. That exact statement could be used to describe the Chiefs, coming into this game. Then, you add in the "governors cup" angle, and what a matchup this should be.

In my opinion, the Chiefs have the advantage with a running game that is capable of dominating opposing defenses, and a defense that forces turnovers.

Chiefs 28, Rams 17!!!

Chiefster
11-03-2006, 08:57 PM
chief31 wrote:
Actually, this is one of the best matchups this week. Granted, there is the Colts at New England. But the Rams, having slid down the rankings of late, are at home against the Chiefs, recently resurgent, with both teams carrying a 4-3 record. The Rams have regained a fair portion of the offensive threat that they have been known for, over the past several seasons, with an improving defense. That exact statement could be used to describe the Chiefs, coming into this game. Then, you add in the "governors cup" angle, and what a matchup this should be.

In my opinion, the Chiefs have the advantage with a running game that is capable of dominating opposing defenses, and a defense that forces turnovers.

Chiefs 28, Rams 17!!!

Both teams do appear to be evenly matched on paper; my concern is that that game is played on the field and our running game could be neutralized by their twelfth man.

Old_admin
11-05-2006, 08:44 PM
I think this will be a victory for the Chiefs for sure. I predict a final score of 31-17.
:hammer: :hammer:

kenny1937
11-06-2006, 12:10 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO! A road win, and AT St. Louis, We got the Guv'ners Cup, Hee Hee, THREE turnovers, and we capitalized on ALL of them, read it and weep Bulger Head, (excuse me while I give another liberal
YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) Way to go Tony G, Way to go, Damon, way to go Herm, way to go Team, you did what you had to, to win the game, YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO, (ooops there I go again, please pardon me)!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Miami!!

Chiefster
11-06-2006, 04:19 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO! A road win, and AT St. Louis, We got the Guv'ners Cup, Hee Hee, THREE turnovers, and we capitalized on ALL of them, read it and weep Bulger Head, (excuse me while I give another liberal
YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) Way to go Tony G, Way to go, Damon, way to go Herm, way to go Team, you did what you had to, to win the game, YAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO, (ooops there I go again, please pardon me)!

Well you really should lay off the park and beans. Gas-Ex and Beano help. :hammer:

kenny1937
11-06-2006, 06:15 PM
Aye, Aye, Doc, you wascally people person, you! :lol:

GO CHIEFS :hammer: Miani

chief31
11-06-2006, 06:49 PM
Wow!!! That's agood call Coach. I must have been figuring that Tynes would miss that fieldgoal. Otherwise, I was all over this one too. Dominating running attack, and forcing turnovers. Loved it. loved it. abso-freaking-lutely loved it.

Old_admin
11-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Nice predition Chief31. I was being a smartass by posting a prediction after the game was over.

Chiefster
11-06-2006, 10:02 PM
admin wrote:
Nice predition Chief31. I was being a smartass by posting a prediction after the game was over.

Eh, you've been hangin around me and Guru too long. :hammer: :pint:

chief31
11-07-2006, 01:00 AM
OOOOHH,wieguy ehhh?

Guru
11-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Chiefster wrote:

admin wrote:

Hey, speak for yerself. :-x

Oh wait, you did. :lol:

kenny1937
11-07-2006, 01:31 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

admin wrote:

Hey Coach I'm a prime exzmple of hanging around Chiefster and Guru, Sob! You don't want to end up like me (grin)

Chiefster
11-07-2006, 11:17 PM
Guru wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guru
11-08-2006, 12:24 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Great. Now you can't even think for yourself. :lol:

kenny1937
11-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Putting on my thinking cap, I am looking forward to Miami, now that we have dispatched the Rams, make no mistake about it, beating the unbeaten Bears, will give their Ego a boost, but a solid game plan using all the weapons at our disposal will get the job done. No way did anybody think that the Chiefs would be 5-3 at this time of the season, so we have some pride to play for ourselves, great job against the Rams, let's keep it going against the Dolphins, GO CHIEFS :hammer: THE DOLPHINS !!

Chiefster
11-08-2006, 01:01 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Great. Now you can't even think for yourself. :lol:

Since when could I ever. :-P

Chiefster
11-08-2006, 01:03 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Putting on my thinking cap, I am looking forward to Miami, now that we have dispatched the Rams, make no mistake about it, beating the unbeaten Bears, will give their Ego a boost, but a solid game plan using all the weapons at our disposal will get the job done. No way did anybody think that the Chiefs would be 5-3 at this time of the season, so we have some pride to play for ourselves, great job against the Rams, let's keep it going against the Dolphins, GO CHIEFS :hammer: THE DOLPHINS !!

Hey, as long as we win; I don't care how. :hammer:

kenny1937
11-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Yes! GO CHIEFS :hammer: THE DOLPHINS !!