PDA

View Full Version : Eric Berry

TennMike
07-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Is he good to go?

TennMike
07-11-2012, 04:56 PM
and Moeaki?

I cant BELIEVE the injuries we had last year!!! I think we'll take some teams by surprise this time around.

#58ChiefsFan
07-11-2012, 09:03 PM
There's no reason to believe Berry, Charles and Moeaki aren't ready to play. Unfortunately we'll have to wait another 17 days to know for sure. They will be ready when camp opens, just hope we can keep them on the field this year.

tornadospotter
07-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Ready to play or not, I think we have the players that can help us win! I am red and gold ready for Chief's Football!

jason1981
07-13-2012, 01:36 PM
im so ready for training camps to start.

Chiefster
07-13-2012, 11:47 PM
Ready to play or not, I think we have the players that can help us win! I am red and gold ready for Chief's Football!

Me too! I'm not sure what to expect this season but I'm ready to go!

TennMike
07-17-2012, 05:34 PM
I think the AFC West is WIDE open this year. I won't be surprised no matter how this division ends up. Any team could win or finish last in the division.

Guess thats why they play the games...

chiefnut
07-20-2012, 08:49 AM
I think the AFC West is WIDE open this year. I won't be surprised no matter how this division ends up. Any team could win or finish last in the division.

Guess thats why they play the games...

nfl network declared the AFC West the weakest division in the nfl yeaterday, i don't think thats true...the CHIEFS, chargers, raiders have all made upgrades, the broncos have put all teir eggs in the manning basket but i think they need more than that and i would not be surprised to see them finish last in the west this year.

drstandley31
07-20-2012, 07:09 PM
nfl network declared the AFC West the weakest division in the nfl yeaterday, i don't think thats true...the CHIEFS, chargers, raiders have all made upgrades, the broncos have put all teir eggs in the manning basket but i think they need more than that and i would not be surprised to see them finish last in the west this year.
They always look past the AFC Central because Pittsburg and the Ravens, but usually the other two can't add their wins together and break .500! kills me that Baltimore and Pittsburgh usually get 4 free wins each every year thanks to Cleveland and Cincinnati. When they play head to head usually the home team wins, so they can pick up 5 wins a year before leaving the division.

TennMike
07-23-2012, 08:46 PM
They always look past the AFC Central because Pittsburg and the Ravens, but usually the other two can't add their wins together and break .500! kills me that Baltimore and Pittsburgh usually get 4 free wins each every year thanks to Cleveland and Cincinnati. When they play head to head usually the home team wins, so they can pick up 5 wins a year before leaving the division.

Not anymore. I think Cincy is strong and is only getting better. Cleveland, on the other hand, is pathetic.

chief31
07-24-2012, 01:01 PM

The Bengals went 9-7 and made the playoffs last year. They also went 10-6 and won the division two years prior to that in 2009.

Two years prior to that The Browns went 10-6 and lost a tie-breaker for the division crown. The Bengals were 7-9 that year.

And in 2006 The Bengals were a .500 team, following an 11-5 division winning 2005.

They have definitely not been powerhouses. But I think you exaggerate a bit.

Seek
07-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Pioli announced yesterday that he expects, Berry, Charles and Moeaki to fully practice on Friday.

Chiefster
07-25-2012, 11:58 PM
Pioli announced yesterday that he expects, Berry, Charles and Moeaki to fully practice on Friday.

Just heard that on the news myself.

OPLookn
07-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Just heard that on the news myself.

One day away from training camp! One week away from August and August means preseason!! Even if they aren't season games it sure beats the heck out of this dead time between the draft and now.

It's been a long and VERY painful off season. But I think that's because we've known that we've got so much going for us this year. Charles, Berry and Moeaki back from injury. An upgraded and more experienced OL with the 2nd string pushing the 1st for their spots (Jeff Allen). A new TE in Kevin Boss and our thunder RB in Petyon Hillis. A shiny new NT in Poe that'll let Romeo train him up to be an unbelievable athlete in our D-Line. Jon Baldwin making catches that set twitter on fire.

If you can't agree with at least a few or all of those statements above and aren't fired up about the upcoming season....you shouldn't be on this site!

:chiefs:

tornadospotter
07-26-2012, 10:18 PM
One day away from training camp! One week away from August and August means preseason!! Even if they aren't season games it sure beats the heck out of this dead time between the draft and now.

It's been a long and VERY painful off season. But I think that's because we've known that we've got so much going for us this year. Charles, Berry and Moeaki back from injury. An upgraded and more experienced OL with the 2nd string pushing the 1st for their spots (Jeff Allen). A new TE in Kevin Boss and our thunder RB in Petyon Hillis. A shiny new NT in Poe that'll let Romeo train him up to be an unbelievable athlete in our D-Line. Jon Baldwin making catches that set twitter on fire.

If you can't agree with at least a few or all of those statements above and aren't fired up about the upcoming season....you shouldn't be on this site!

:chiefs:
:yahoo::yahoo::bounce016::jump1::sign0008:

:chiefs3:

New Arrowhead Stadium 2010.AVI - YouTube

tornadospotter
07-26-2012, 10:19 PM
I am Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefster
07-29-2012, 01:35 PM
:yahoo::yahoo::bounce016::jump1::sign0008:

:chiefs3:

New Arrowhead Stadium 2010.AVI - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHCGB6SGOAA)

I am Ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

What he said!