PDA

View Full Version : 2nd day of training camp

whackojacko58
07-29-2012, 03:27 PM
I have the best wife in the world, after taking her to thekc zoo then eating jack stack bbq we drove to st joseph and watched the secound day of camp! Berry and jc look as good as ever moeaki is working off the rust. Flowers looked dominant and baldwin looked focused but not overwhelmed. I took some video and pics of camp if you look me up On facebook thatll be the easiest way to see them. Look up jackson short. Also ill be attending the seahawks kc pres season game then were going to a kc game when we choose one! But i wanted to share those pics and videos with you. Also stood beside mith holthus didnt notice till he talked lol! Great fun!

whackojacko58
07-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Hub?

buffman316
07-30-2012, 09:56 AM
That is good you were able to see Berry and JC making cuts and working it! I look for Flowers to have a breakout season!

Seek
07-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Good to see you are enjoying camp Whacko, why no Arthur Bryants?

For Obvious Reasons.... :thumbdown:

whackojacko58
07-30-2012, 08:23 PM
They looked extremely sharp jc made all his abnormal cuts no side effect berry looked as strong and extenctive as ever. Didnt get to see d line or moeaki much, boss looked sharp dj almost had a pick like he does alot lol. Mims is HUGE mccluster looks happy to be at one spot