PDA

View Full Version : Derrick Thomas' Son.

tornadospotter
08-06-2012, 02:03 AM
With hall of fame week, I thought this should be posted, and we should all support this MU football player!

Derrick Thomas' son brings legacy to Mizzou - YouTube

Chiefster
08-07-2012, 02:04 AM
I wish the young man all the luck in the world!

davy1978
08-13-2012, 08:19 PM
The advantage of this young Thomas is he got his dad as a great mentor/ coach of his chosen craft. Good luck boy..

tornadospotter
08-14-2012, 11:40 PM
The advantage of this young Thomas is he got his dad as a great mentor/ coach of his chosen craft. Good luck boy..
Davy1978
You are not very old, or not a long time Chief Fan, or you posted this with out explaining fully your thoughts. I would assume that you know who Derrick Thomas is? I would assume you know that he died as a result of a vehicle accident, and that you know he is in the NFL Hall of Fame. He is one of, if not Greatest LB in the history of the NFL, and Kansas City Chiefs!
If not please research and or expand your thoughts of your post.
:dt:

Chiefster
08-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Davy1978
You are not very old, or not a long time Chief Fan, or you posted this with out explaining fully your thoughts. I would assume that you know who Derrick Thomas is? I would assume you know that he died as a result of a vehicle accident, and that you know he is in the NFL Hall of Fame. He is one of, if not Greatest LB in the history of the NFL, and Kansas City Chiefs!
If not please research and or expand your thoughts of your post.
:dt:

I wondered as well about his reply when I read it. You did a fine job articulating my concerns as well.