PDA

View Full Version : What are we going to do to the bengals?

tammietailgator
10-11-2007, 01:07 AM
http://re3.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/2966279300 (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dbengals%2Btoilet%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-471%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=500&h=569&imgurl=www.brilliantbengals.com%2Fimages%2FPets%2F Toilet%2520Flushing.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brilliantbengals.com%2Fpets. htm&size=67.1kB&name=Toilet+Flushing.jpg&p=bengals+toilet&type=jpeg&no=2&tt=44&oid=f19b2e64b3732e96&ei=UTF-8)
FLUSH THEM!!!!

Three7s
10-11-2007, 03:39 AM
Those poor cats! On another note, if Chad Johnson scores a TD, what do you think he'll do? I think it'd be freaking hilarious if he went to KC wolf and started taunting him, then the wolf body-slammed him like he did that guy in the Viking game! He'd probably just leap into the crowd though. You guys better show him our appreciation!

hermhater
10-11-2007, 04:43 AM
Those poor cats! On another note, if Chad Johnson scores a TD, what do you think he'll do? I think it'd be freaking hilarious if he went to KC wolf and started taunting him, then the wolf body-slammed him like he did that guy in the Viking game! He'd probably just leap into the crowd though. You guys better show him our appreciation!

That would be hilarious!

KC Wolf is on suspension now though.

He has been investigated for HGH.

:lol:

sling58
10-11-2007, 07:09 AM
We need to put extreme coverage on Palmer. IF jared can disrupt his timing he won't be able to get in to "Hoshmanzilla" or Ocho.

wolfpack
10-11-2007, 10:24 AM
we have to get to palmer with the front four. our old cb`s cant keep up with jonson and whosyourmomma. we need extra help in the secondary. at least rudi johnson willbe out.

swmochiefsfan
10-11-2007, 10:32 AM
If he gets close to me he just might get a beer shower even though it would be a waist of a damn fine alcholic beverage.

Chiefster
10-11-2007, 10:45 AM

Those thoughts do not enter my mind...bad mojo.

sling58
10-11-2007, 10:51 AM
Those thoughts do not enter my mind...bad mojo.

it can't be any worse than that fake HOF jacket he had that one game.

Chiefster
10-11-2007, 11:16 AM
it can't be any worse than that fake HOF jacket he had that one game.

It could always be worse.

sling58
10-11-2007, 11:18 AM
It could always be worse.

I think he disrespected the members of the Hall with that stunt. Didn't have much against him until that point. You don't campaign for the Hall for yourself off the field, let your on the field stats do it for you.

Chiefster
10-11-2007, 11:32 AM
I think he disrespected the members of the Hall with that stunt. Didn't have much against him until that point. You don't campaign for the Hall for yourself off the field, let your on the field stats do it for you.

I agree; the guy's an idiot.

sling58
10-11-2007, 11:38 AM
I agree; the guy's an idiot.

Like the player, dislike the man. He does have great talent but to big a mouth.

McLovin
10-11-2007, 11:43 AM
If he gets close to me he just might get a beer shower even though it would be a waist of a damn fine alcholic beverage.
Isn't that alcohol abuse?

sling58
10-11-2007, 11:45 AM

I don't drive and drive myself, I might hit a bump and spill the beer!

jk drunk driving is wrong.

rbedgood
10-11-2007, 12:53 PM
we have to get to palmer with the front four. our old cb`s cant keep up with jonson and whosyourmomma. we need extra help in the secondary. at least rudi johnson willbe out.

You'd be better off facing Rudi than Kenny Watson. Watson is a speedy scatback type that is a better receiver than Rudi J. JAllen is very disciplined, but if the pass rush is coming from the other side, I'd expect to see a fair number of HB and WR screens. I'm not sure Law/Surtain would do too well tackling Housh, or Hali being disciplined on the screen.

I think this game is really going to come down to KC scoring against the inept Cincy offense. Cincy will score, but this is one team KC should be able to outscore because of the pathetic nature of the Cincy D...

sling58
10-11-2007, 01:00 PM
You'd be better off facing Rudi than Kenny Watson. Watson is a speedy scatback type that is a better receiver than Rudi J. JAllen is very disciplined, but if the pass rush is coming from the other side, I'd expect to see a fair number of HB and WR screens. I'm not sure Law/Surtain would do too well tackling Housh, or Hali being disciplined on the screen.

I think this game is really going to come down to KC scoring against the inept Cincy defense. Cincy will score, but this is one team KC should be able to outscore because of the pathetic nature of the Cincy D...

FYP you put offense there and I knew you meant d. There D looks like our O right now so hopefully something will come out of this game.

swmochiefsfan
10-11-2007, 01:03 PM
It is but with good intent.

rbedgood
10-11-2007, 01:13 PM
FYP you put offense there and I knew you meant d. There D looks like our O right now so hopefully something will come out of this game.

Thanks Sling...yeah that's what happens when you start posting while the coffee is still brewing...

miles
10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
WE ARE GOING TO EAT THEIR LUNCH.
Bowe will catch the ball.
Johnson will move the ball.
Grigsby will block their line with the vengence of somewhat kept on lockdown from previous games.
WE ARE GOING TO SMOKE THEIR BOOTS.
GET FIRED UP !!!!!
CHEEEEEEEIFFFFFFS !!!!!!!
CHEIFS CHEFIS CHEIFS CHEIFS !!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRGGGHH !!!!!!

miles
10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
oops
CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS !!!!!!!!

swmochiefsfan
10-11-2007, 01:17 PM
WE ARE GOING TO EAT THEIR LUNCH.
Bowe will catch the ball.
Johnson will move the ball.
Grigsby will block their line with the vengence of somewhat kept on lockdown from previous games.
WE ARE GOING TO SMOKE THEIR BOOTS.
GET FIRED UP !!!!!
CHEEEEEEEIFFFFFFS !!!!!!!
CHEIFS CHEFIS CHEIFS CHEIFS !!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAARRRRGGGHH !!!!!!
Lovin it :sign0104: . Get fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m0ef0e
10-11-2007, 01:25 PM
I think Law is going to get a lot of help this week from our young corners. Look for them to sub him out a lot on Sunday. I think Sapp and Patterson being out last week certainly helped to expose Law's age.

sling58
10-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Thanks Sling...yeah that's what happens when you start posting while the coffee is still brewing...

Yeah it happens. I usually do that at 4:30 in the morning when I log on so I understand not being able to function.

Three7s
10-11-2007, 08:58 PM
I think Law is going to get a lot of help this week from our young corners. Look for them to sub him out a lot on Sunday. I think Sapp and Patterson being out last week certainly helped to expose Law's age.
Patterson didn't look all that great in pre-season, I saw him make a couple of plays, but I saw him get beat some to. I've always liked Sapp though, I think he's gonna be a solid corner.

hermhater
10-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Patterson didn't look all that great in pre-season, I saw him make a couple of plays, but I saw him get beat some to. I've always liked Sapp though, I think he's gonna be a solid corner.

We need all the help we can get in our secondary!

m0ef0e
10-11-2007, 10:25 PM

Our pass defense is actually one of the things we do best this year. Statistically anyway...

hermhater
10-11-2007, 10:26 PM

Our pass defense is actually one of the things we do best this year. Statistically anyway...

They give up the long 3rd and longs though, and those are game changers... sigh..

Three7s
10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah, but we haven't faced a REALLY good passing offense yet, well until now. My main issues with our secondary are that our corners are old and slow and our safeties, yet young and hit hard, get beaten by the big play too often.

m0ef0e
10-11-2007, 10:29 PM
They give up the long 3rd and longs though, and those are game changers... sigh..

Last week... Hasn't been nearly that bad all season. And like I've been sayin, our young corners were out, forcing Law to stay in more and play tired.

m0ebr0
10-11-2007, 10:40 PM

Hopefully they have adressed that issue. I dont want to see that happen against the Bangles. We need our young corners to step it up so we dont have that happening.

hermhater
10-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Hopefully they have adressed that issue. I dont want to see that happen against the Bangles. We need our young corners to step it up so we dont have that happening.

Good point!

That has got to stop happening!!!!!

We have relied on the D so much this year, that when they have a bad game it is impossible to win.

I wish we had an offense again...

If we get one for Christmas, do you think we could get Santy Claws to bring it early?

rbedgood
10-12-2007, 12:30 AM

Yes, but they haven't faced a passing game like Cincy's yet. Sorry but Tavaris Jackson & Company, Rex Grossman, Phillip Rivers, and David Garrard and his receivers don't compare to Palmer-Housh & Ocho-Cinco.

Three7s
10-12-2007, 01:36 AM
Yes, but they haven't faced a passing game like Cincy's yet. Sorry but Tavaris Jackson & Company, Rex Grossman, Phillip Rivers, and David Garrard and his receivers don't compare to Palmer-Housh & Ocho-Cinco.
Yeah, the only "receiver" worthy of mentioning that we've faced so far has been Antonio Gates, and he's a TE.(no offense TG!) He didn't have a great game against us either if I'm not mistaken.

rbedgood
10-12-2007, 02:15 AM
Berrian is a good WR, but he had a lousy QB (Grossman) and I like the kid in SD (VJackson) but Rivers is horrendous. This is the first time you've faced a team with a good QB and WRs...

Three7s
10-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Oh man, I forgot about Andre Johnson from the Texans, he's pretty good. Still though, this week will be the biggest test this year for our defense. If they hold the Bengals to less than 20 pts, not only will I be shocked and amazed, but it'll be official. Our defense is for real!

hermhater
10-12-2007, 03:06 AM
Oh man, I forgot about Andre Johnson from the Texans, he's pretty good. Still though, this week will be the biggest test this year for our defense. If they hold the Bengals to less than 20 pts, not only will I be shocked and amazed, but it'll be official. Our defense is for real!

Who it Andre Johnson?

You think we will win, don't ya?

rbedgood
10-12-2007, 04:43 AM
I think KC will win...yes. However I'll be surprised if either team is held below 20...I expect a score of around 34-28...I don't see Cincy being able to stop anyone on Defense, and I don't expect even the KC defense to shutdown Palmer and Co., just to slow them down and make a couple stops.

sling58
10-12-2007, 07:15 AM
I think KC will win...yes. However I'll be surprised if either team is held below 20...I expect a score of around 34-28...I don't see Cincy being able to stop anyone on Defense, and I don't expect even the KC defense to shutdown Palmer and Co., just to slow them down and make a couple stops.

As long as we stop them more than they can stop us I will be happy. This is a make or break game. We have to leave Arrowhead with a W cause we travel to the Blackhole next week and need that lift going in to a divisonal game.

Three7s
10-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Who it Andre Johnson?

You think we will win, don't ya?
He's the top receiver for the Texans. He's got big-play ability, as we saw first hand. He scored that 78-yrd TD against us.

m0ebr0
10-13-2007, 02:13 AM
We are facing Husuremama and Johnson. 2 good recievers with a good QB to get them the ball. We have to get the pressure on Palmer to rush the throw. If we do that the rest will be up to the secondary and it will be easier on them to make a play.

Three7s
10-13-2007, 02:33 AM
I feel as long as we do the things that we usually do well, like tackling and such, we should be fine. The biggest reason we lost to the Jags, besides just bad offense, is no turnovers. If we're +2 on turnovers, and we don't give up any big plays, we should hold them to around 20ish points. That should be good enough to win with their defense.

hermhater
10-13-2007, 03:35 AM
Go Chiefs!!!!

sling58
10-13-2007, 07:13 AM
I feel as long as we do the things that we usually do well, like tackling and such, we should be fine. The biggest reason we lost to the Jags, besides just bad offense, is no turnovers. If we're +2 on turnovers, and we don't give up any big plays, we should hold them to around 20ish points. That should be good enough to win with their defense.

that's if Hermie actually practiced that this week. We have been awful at tackling this year it seems.

Three7s
10-13-2007, 02:26 PM
that's if Hermie actually practiced that this week. We have been awful at tackling this year it seems.
I dunno if we've really been that bad at tackling besides the Jags game. Of course, people will joke around and say we can't tackle a snail after a game like that against the Jags, but other than that, I haven't seen too much bad tackling. Of course, every once in awhile someone will miss.

chief31
10-13-2007, 02:30 PM
I dunno if we've really been that bad at tackling besides the Jags game. Of course, people will joke around and say we can't tackle a snail after a game like that against the Jags, but other than that, I haven't seen too much bad tackling. Of course, every once in awhile someone will miss.

Jared Page has been pretty bad about it. This year and last. That can also reflect on the entire team.

Chiefster
10-15-2007, 12:16 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/ (http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fs earch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dbengals%2Btoilet%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-471%26x%3Dwrt%26js%3D1%26ni%3D21&w=500&h=569&imgurl=www.brilliantbengals.com%2Fimages%2FPets%2F Toilet%2520Flushing.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brilliantbengals.com%2Fpets. htm&size=67.1kB&name=Toilet+Flushing.jpg&p=bengals+toilet&type=jpeg&no=2&tt=44&oid=f19b2e64b3732e96&ei=UTF-8)
FLUSH THEM!!!!

OOHHH, OOHHH I KNOW! I KNOW!!!!

Canada
10-15-2007, 12:17 AM
OOHHH, OOHHH I KNOW! I KNOW!!!!

What time is the game tomorrow?? I can't wait!! GO CHIEFS!! :bananen_smilies046: