PDA

View Full Version : Dwayne Bowe arrived at KCI

#58ChiefsFan
08-10-2012, 04:32 PM
@Jacobs71: Breaking news!!!! Dwayne Bowe just touched down at KCI! Spoke to him. He had no comment.

Tweet from Nick Jacobs

matthewschiefs
08-10-2012, 05:05 PM
There are also reports he agreed to a contract I don't think that's going to be right but I just hope since he's in KC that he is finally reporting to the team

Lord-Chiefy
08-10-2012, 07:23 PM
That's good news

rodu
08-10-2012, 09:14 PM
time for some man makers and wind sprints, time to get up to game speed

Chiefster
08-10-2012, 11:48 PM
Oughtta put him 4th on the depth chart.

rodu
08-11-2012, 11:52 AM
This is big. It give us our two outside monste receivers, lets Breaston do what he does best and play the slot

Lord-Chiefy
08-13-2012, 01:13 AM
No official word on anything yet?? I can't find anything

LlamaNinja
08-13-2012, 09:42 AM
Crennel says no knowledge of Bowe sighting - Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/crennel-says-no-knowledge-bowe-215406890--nfl.html)
Maybe we should just sign Johnson and pay him as little as we can... hehe

Seek
08-13-2012, 12:38 PM
This report has been confirmed as False.

Reports coming from 610 right now is that, they do not expect him to sign his tender until after Training camp breaks.

The sticking point at this time is how they structer the Franchise tender. The tender only guarantee what the Chiefs have to pay him, but he could ask to be paid under the older Franchise Tag, or front load the payments, add incentives, including an option to possibly void a repeat Franchise tag next year.

So there is more to it than just signing a tender and getting to practice.

#58ChiefsFan
08-13-2012, 01:00 PM
I have this feeling it's all about Pioli not being able to tag him next season at this point. I think it's going to come down to making it too expensive to reapply however they can agree on, at this point he may not make any of the preseason. Wish we knew why he came to town.

Seek
08-13-2012, 01:16 PM
I have this feeling it's all about Pioli not being able to tag him next season at this point. I think it's going to come down to making it too expensive to reapply however they can agree on, at this point he may not make any of the preseason. Wish we knew why he came to town.

Camp breaks on Thursday. His agent and the Chiefs may be close to working out the details so he want to be in KC to sign and get to practie or he may just sign after camp breaks. He is not allowed to have contact until he has practiced three days, so he will want to hit the fields as soon as he can to get his three practices in so he may be settling in at KC to help speed up that process.

#58ChiefsFan
08-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Hope your right Seek.

AkChief49
08-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Now with the situation in Miami, I would not be surprised one bit if we trade Bowe to them. 1st and a 3rd or 4th??? Would Miami pull that trigger?

LlamaNinja
08-14-2012, 12:53 AM
Now with the situation in Miami, I would not be surprised one bit if we trade Bowe to them. 1st and a 3rd or 4th??? Would Miami pull that trigger?
I wouldnt mind seeing Bowe go after this season but it seems way to early to do that. THEN again Miami is gonna suck in the division and might give us a top 10 pick so he just might be worth it.

Ryfo18
08-14-2012, 10:46 AM

I don't think anyone is going to pay a 1st rounder to have a guy that could be gone after one year.

Chiefster
08-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Whichever QB throws to Bowe will have keep in mind to throw so as to force him to make a dramatic circus catch. It's the only way to keep him focused on the ball long enough to actually make the catch.

Seek
08-15-2012, 11:50 AM
You know one thing I did notice yesterday was Cassel intentionally throwing behind Baldwin in which he jump and catch a lot like Randy Moss used to do. He tried it with other recievers like Bellamy but Route was able to break those up.

jb908
08-17-2012, 02:08 PM
espn is reporting he signed to play this year

Seek
08-17-2012, 02:47 PM
espn is reporting he signed to play this year

Yeah he signed. Just as expected. Camp is now over and it is time to get ready for week one.

GarH
08-17-2012, 04:23 PM
He can't put on the pads for three practices, so it's likely he won't play till the GB game.

Hayvern
08-17-2012, 06:44 PM
I don't think anyone is going to pay a 1st rounder to have a guy that could be gone after one year.

Not unless there was a new contract associated to the trade. If Miami thought they were in the playoff hunt, maybe, but certainly not for a high first round pick.

Honestly, I know a lot of people are high on Bowe, but I am going to say that I don't think his worth is as much as many of the die-hards around here think it is.

I think Bowe even has an elevated sense of self-worth. He better do something big this year, or he could be given an outright release.

Ryfo18
08-17-2012, 09:30 PM
I think Bowe even has an elevated sense of self-worth. He better do something big this year, or he could be given an outright release.

Now this I don't understand...There's about a .00001% chance he gets released.

70 chiefsfan70
08-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Now this I don't understand...There's about a .00001% chance he gets released.

Thats gives him a better chance of getting hit by lightning, but I would assume he would be released then as well.