PDA

View Full Version : Pete Priso

nigeriannightmare
08-18-2012, 04:18 PM
Pete Prisco over at cbs.sportsline.com has us finishing 6-10 and the donkeys 11-5.

Do we all have beer goggles and blinded by the desperation of wanting to be successful. By no means am I saying we are superbowl bound, but we are better than a 6 win season aren't we?

Okay the Broncos added peyton manning but frankly they didn't do much to help him.

chief31
08-18-2012, 05:22 PM
Pete Prisco over at cbs.sportsline.com has us finishing 6-10 and the donkeys 11-5.

Do we all have beer goggles and blinded by the desperation of wanting to be successful. By no means am I saying we are superbowl bound, but we are better than a 6 win season aren't we?

Okay the Broncos added peyton manning but frankly they didn't do much to help him.
Well, everybody will draw their own conclusions. And most know that Manning is a every good QB. So they will just assume that he does for The Broncos, what he did for The Colts.

But I think people underestimate what Tebow did for The Broncos.

He kept that offense on the field, alleviating the workload for that defense, making it easier to impress with defensive stats. not that they aren't a sturdy defense, just that their workload was eased by the time-eating offense that Tebow led.

I forsee a loss of effectively for their running game while running the Manning offense. And I don't see that offense being well prepared for Manning's style of offense.

And a pass-heavy offense that has struggles puts a whole lot more of a burden on the defense.

They might do very well. But they could well struggle.

Ryfo18
08-18-2012, 05:58 PM
His prediction for the Chiefs aside, Prisco is a huge ***. Not a fan of him at all.

He also has Arizona winning the NFC West, if that tells you anything.

rodu
08-18-2012, 06:50 PM
I see no reason why this young team won't continue to take steps forward

drstandley31
08-18-2012, 08:51 PM
Well, regardless of how they look so far in the St. Louis game, I think they have 10 wins and a playoff birth in them. I really hope Romeo can keep it together. I don't worry about the players we have, I'm just not 100 percent sold on the coaching. But they have my support until they lose it!

ctchiefsfan
08-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Pete Prisco over at cbs.sportsline.com has us finishing 6-10

Mr. Prisco needs to put down the crack pipe. The Chiefs are going to win the AFC West this year and we are going to do it by beating the Donks TWICE! Gotta love a dead donkey!!!

TopekaRoy
08-19-2012, 04:24 AM
This is good news. Prisco is almost always wrong.

He's an idiot.

I have no idea who this "Priso" guy is, though.

chiefnut
08-19-2012, 11:39 AM
manning thru 2 pics, not invincible. wait till we see how he does when we play them. then we should have a good idea who'll win the division

Yoda
08-19-2012, 11:19 PM
So if an "expert" chooses your Chiefs to win they are spot on.....if they don't he/she is an idiot?

I ask the same thing to my fellow peeps in the Raider Nation. Just take out Chiefs and insert Raiders....Broncos.....Chargers....etc....etc.

ctchiefsfan
08-19-2012, 11:36 PM
So if an "expert" chooses your Chiefs to win they are spot on.....if they don't he/she is an idiot?

I ask the same thing to my fellow peeps in the Raider Nation. Just take out Chiefs and insert Raiders....Broncos.....Chargers....etc....etc.

Only the season will tell. The only sure thing is that at the end of the season the Chiefs will have a better record than the Raiders.:raisux::raisux:

Yoda
08-19-2012, 11:44 PM
Only the season will tell. The only sure thing is that at the end of the season the Chiefs will have a better record than the Raiders.:raisux::raisux:

Money in the bank? Lol! Let's make a friendly wager.....if KC ends the season with a better record then you can design my avatar and signature....if the Raiders win...visa versa. The avatar and sig must be kept until the start of the next season. Ties....all bets are off. Sound good?

ctchiefsfan
08-20-2012, 07:05 AM
Money in the bank? Lol! Let's make a friendly wager.....if KC ends the season with a better record then you can design my avatar and signature....if the Raiders win...visa versa. The avatar and sig must be kept until the start of the next season. Ties....all bets are off. Sound good?

I like the idea, but I'm no good with computers and don't know how to do the avatar thing. I have one on shotgunworld.com where I spend most of my time, but it took me forever. What say I take your friendly little wager but I get to pick somebody to design your avatar and signature rather than having to do it myself? Fair enough?

As to ties....just for clarification, a tie will be considered an equal number of wins/losses/ties...no tie breaking procedures.

Do we have a bet?

Yoda
08-20-2012, 09:39 AM
I like the idea, but I'm no good with computers and don't know how to do the avatar thing. I have one on shotgunworld.com where I spend most of my time, but it took me forever. What say I take your friendly little wager but I get to pick somebody to design your avatar and signature rather than having to do it myself? Fair enough?

As to ties....just for clarification, a tie will be considered an equal number of wins/losses/ties...no tie breaking procedures.

Do we have a bet?

Yes, a is an equal number of wins.

Yes, it's a bet. I will get starred on your sig and avatar. :lol:

ctchiefsfan
08-20-2012, 09:50 AM
Yes, a is an equal number of wins.

Yes, it's a bet. I will get starred on your sig and avatar. :lol:

You must be bored if you are going to put all that time into something you will never use!!! I think I am going to talk to Canada about what your sig and avatar will be!!!

Ryfo18
08-20-2012, 10:02 AM

I wouldn't say that at all, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But after seeing several instances of Pete Prisco being very disrespectful to other organizations like Profootballfocus and fans, I have very little respect for the man or his opinion.

Coach
08-20-2012, 11:01 AM
You must be bored if you are going to put all that time into something you will never use!!! I think I am going to talk to Canada about what your sig and avatar will be!!!

My prediction is that Yoda will be spending very little time on this board next season for fear of embarrassment.

TopekaRoy
08-20-2012, 12:57 PM
About
Prisco is almost always wrong.

He's an idiot.

Reading is FUNdemental!

Prisco is not an idiot because he ranked the Chiefs low. He's an idiot because he is almost always wrong. Go to CBSSports.com and look at his preseason rankings for the last 4 or 5 years and then look at where those teams ended up.

But it's not just his lack of accuracy. Everyone gets a few teams wrong every year. It's the fact that he always picks the same teams to do well or poorly. I haven't looked at his power rankings, yet, but based on his past, I can bet you I know where he ranked about 10 teams.

He's heavily biased and doesn't have a clue about most small market teams (except for Green Bay, who he loves). That's why he's an idiot.

Yoda
08-20-2012, 03:43 PM
About

Reading is FUNdemental!

Prisco is not an idiot because he ranked the Chiefs low. He's an idiot because he is almost always wrong. Go to CBSSports.com and look at his preseason rankings for the last 4 or 5 years and then look at where those teams ended up.

But it's not just his lack of accuracy. Everyone gets a few teams wrong every year. It's the fact that he always picks the same teams to do well or poorly. I haven't looked at his power rankings, yet, but based on his past, I can bet you I know where he ranked about 10 teams.

He's heavily biased and doesn't have a clue about most small market teams (except for Green Bay, who he loves). That's why he's an idiot.

What I'm saying is.......who gives a damn what the experts say or how they rank teams. Their opinion has ZERO berring on a teams w/l record. It's an opinion.

Chiefster
08-20-2012, 05:54 PM
My prediction is that Yoda will be spending very little time on this board next season for fear of embarrassment.

:lol:

I don't know, it's been my experience that Raider fans aren't easily embarrassed. They're Raider fans after all.

#58ChiefsFan
08-20-2012, 06:48 PM

I don't know, it's been my experience that Raider fans aren't easily embarrassed. They're Raider fans after all.

Oh no you Did N't

Well played Chiefster :lol:

Yoda
08-21-2012, 11:33 AM

As apposed to Chiefs fans easily getting their red and yellow panties in a bunch? :lol:

KristofLaw
08-22-2012, 12:51 AM
I often wonder how sports writers continue their employment, certain ones at any rate. I'm not saying this just due to his predictions towards the Broncs' and Chiefs, just saying.

Look at his accuracy ratings here (http://www.cappersaccess.com/prisco.html) for the '11 season (scroll towards the bottom of the link). My brother bets heavily on all sports and his accuracy rating is much higher, and mine is even higher although I do not bet. Props to him if he gets lucky although he will not on this one.

Looking forward to the wager results at the end of the season by the way. :D

Chiefster
08-23-2012, 07:21 AM
As apposed to Chiefs fans easily getting their red and yellow panties in a bunch? :lol:

I wouldn't know, science has not yet developed undergarments large enough to fit the lions of just the mere average Chiefs fan.

Yoda
08-23-2012, 09:22 AM

I wouldn't know, science has not yet developed undergarments large enough to fit the lions of just the mere average Chiefs fan.

"lions?" SMH.....so every Chiefs fan has balls....what kind of women do you guys have in KC? Is that like dwarf women also having beards in LOTR?:lol:

Chiefster
08-23-2012, 10:25 AM
"lions?" SMH.....so every Chiefs fan has balls....what kind of women do you guys have in KC? Is that like dwarf women also having beards in LOTR?:lol:

Being a man I was speaking for Chief men only, however, our women put your women to shame as well.

ctchiefsfan
08-23-2012, 10:38 AM

Being a man I was speaking for Chief men only, however, our women put your women to shame as well.

No doubt about that!

Yoda
08-23-2012, 11:03 AM

Oh, so the average Chiefs fan suffers from elephantitis. Sad...

As far as the women, let's put it to the test. No dickering of pics....just pics....family friendly pics....of these women. You game?

Chiefster
08-23-2012, 11:14 AM

As far as the women, let's put it to the test. No dickering of pics....just pics....family friendly pics....of these women. You game?

I can see how it would appear to you to be elephantitis when the Hubble telescope is necessary to tell the Raider male from the Raider female.

As far as "putting it to the test" there are enough of those kinds of pics floating around in cyberspace, so Google and knock yourself out. I have neither the time or the inclination to be the source of your sexual frustration.

Yoda
08-23-2012, 11:47 AM

I can see how it would appear to you to be elephantitis when the Hubble telescope is necessary to tell the Raider male from the Raider female.

As far as "putting it to the test" there are enough of those kinds of pics floating around in cyberspace, so Google and knock yourself out. I have neither the time or the inclination to be the source of your sexual frustration.

Lol....Hubble telescope.....SMH......FAIL.

I don't blame you for forfeiting the contest. Smart move...no need to embarrass yourself more.

Anyway.....moving on

Chiefster
08-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Lol....Hubble telescope.....SMH......FAIL.

I don't blame you for forfeiting the contest. Smart move...no need to embarrass yourself more.

Anyway.....moving on

Not at all; our women simply have nothing to prove unlike yours obviously. One must have taken part in a contest in order to have forfeited it.

What a comeback..."FAIL"? Really??? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

But on this you and I agree...moving on.

Yoda
08-23-2012, 12:21 PM

Not at all; our women simply have nothing to prove unlike yours obviously. One must have taken part in a contest in order to have forfeited it.

What a comeback..."FAIL"? Really??? Whatever helps you sleep at night.

But on this you and I agree...moving on.

#1- You started the comparison of women because you needed self assurance. Since I played upon your "typo".

#2 - You seemingly need to compensate by expounding upon the size of your manhood (to help you sleep better at night)

#3 - yes, your Hubble telescope analogy is a major fail.

Life is calling....time to live it.

Chiefster
08-23-2012, 12:36 PM
#1- You started the comparison of women because you needed self assurance. Since I played upon your "typo".

#2 - You seemingly need to compensate by expounding upon the size of your manhood (to help you sleep better at night)

#3 - yes, your Hubble telescope analogy is a major fail.

Life is calling....time to live it.

Good call; I had to go back to see what typo you were talking about. Happens when your as old as I am.

1. You actually began the comparison of women when you asked what kind of women we have, obviously your women are lacking in some way.

2. Truly spoken like someone who has little to no manhood...unless your a woman. Don't be a hater.

3. What analogy? I was speaking literally. Again, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Have a good day! :bananen_smilies046:

nigeriannightmare
08-23-2012, 12:59 PM

Having lived in the san francisco bay area (los altos) and kansas city both places have equally beautiful woman its a contest that is purely relative.

So theres no point of this wager. Yoda I enjoy your ensight but this is purely a pissing contest and I have you all beat. (sarcasm)

Yoda
08-24-2012, 07:13 PM
No doubt KC has beautiful women, just going along with the "ribbing".

TopekaRoy
08-24-2012, 11:44 PM
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/81473537-football-closeup-of-painted-oakland-raiders-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QQP%2bIS5oxX1PtkJo35y16lCuEZ eGFBjGDiDNIuwGKNJG%2f%2bYrM%2fDvz%2b%2fFXPDVTNyigl Nc7QemO3rKwKeHS6Z%2fVEk%3d

http://a0.img.mobypicture.com/78c43e47a203af361c8d8b45c15f375a_view.jpg

Sorry ... couldn't resist.

ctchiefsfan
08-25-2012, 01:57 AM
I've spent a fair amount of time in the KC airport and I am here to tell you there are some SCARY HOT women in KC!!!!

Yoda
08-26-2012, 07:03 PM
Just thought I add one for now..

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb437/ssporras1977/11E049BF-C033-4189-9A9C-A4BB82CC83FF-2429-000002387B5DDD98.jpg

matthewschiefs
08-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Just thought I add one for now..

http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb437/ssporras1977/11E049BF-C033-4189-9A9C-A4BB82CC83FF-2429-000002387B5DDD98.jpg

The faider logo ruins it for me :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:

well that and i am married so she of course isn't as hot as my wife :lol:

Yoda
08-26-2012, 08:28 PM
Don't be jelous!

Yoda
08-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Don't be jealous!

matthewschiefs
08-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Don't be jealous!

Jealous no she's not my type before the Faiders log to each his own