PDA

View Full Version : Justin Houston Lights up Barry Richardson

Ryfo18
08-20-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah, I don't miss Barry Richardson one bit.

Barry Richardson gets destroyed - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JER4JZkckNs)

Hayvern
08-20-2012, 02:58 PM
HAHAHA. yeah, that is what we had on OL the past couple of years. Glad to see that go.

#58ChiefsFan
08-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Barry's technique needs a little work

rodu
08-20-2012, 10:38 PM
keep your feet moving Barry lol
It'll be up[ to Houston to pick up the slack while Hali is suspended, I think he can do it

Seek
08-21-2012, 10:40 AM
keep your feet moving Barry lol
It'll be up[ to Houston to pick up the slack while Hali is suspended, I think he can do it

There is no picking up Hali's slack from any other person on this team other than the person taking his postion or the coaches getting creative to present different looks to help others use the ability to make plays.

If Justin can pick up the slack of Tamba's absence then he should be doing that with Tamba playing too thus still leaving the void of Tamba's play... If the team starts pressing to try and cover in Tamba's absence they will make mistakes so it will be up to the coach to design plays around Andy Studebacker.

chief31
08-21-2012, 07:42 PM
There is no picking up Hali's slack from any other person on this team other than the person taking his postion or the coaches getting creative to present different looks to help others use the ability to make plays.

If Justin can pick up the slack of Tamba's absence then he should be doing that with Tamba playing too thus still leaving the void of Tamba's play... If the team starts pressing to try and cover in Tamba's absence they will make mistakes so it will be up to the coach to design plays around Andy Studebacker.

A couple of things.... I figure, Houston will be baiting more often with Hali out. And odds are that he would get more opportunities from the other side, coming from the QB's left.

And then one might consider the added chances.from the play or two were the QB will not already be sacked when Houston gets to him.

There will be some differences for Houston playing without Hali.