PDA

View Full Version : OT: The Official AFC West Fanatic FF League (20 Teams!)

charger neurosis
08-22-2012, 01:44 AM
Here it is. I promised the DEEPEST, MOST COMPREHENSIVE Fantasy Football League for all of us.......and I have delivered.

22 active players (11 offense, 11 defense)

7 bench spots

4 divisions, 5 teams each...for a total of 20 teams....all affectionately named after AFC West teams.

8 team playoff bracket starts Week 13. Championship Game is Week 16.

Email invite only! 19 slots left. BTW, I am posting this invite on ALL AFC West team forums so send that email to me to claim your spot.

My email address is chargerneurosis@yahoo.com. It has specifically been set up for this league, which is a multi-year keeper league.

I promise a better Fantasy Football experience than you have ever had before!

Go Bolts!
cn.

2010chiefs
08-22-2012, 02:07 AM
I'm in!! Go CHIEFS!

charger neurosis
08-22-2012, 02:43 AM
I'm in!! Go CHIEFS!

thanks for the interest! please send me that email so i can send the invite to you. It is an ESPN League Manager League so there is no ID/password to log in with. It is invite only and I want to give you one.

cn.

charger neurosis
08-22-2012, 05:43 PM
cmon chiefs fans!

raider fans have already filled up their division and are clamoring for spots in other teams divisions. I cant hold them off for long! I am, after all, a single bolt fan. :meow:

help save me from a stabbing! Represent your team and JOIN THE GREATEST LEAGUE EVER!

cn.:beat_DeadHorse:

chiefnut
08-23-2012, 03:30 PM
cmon chiefs fans!

raider fans have already filled up their division and are clamoring for spots in other teams divisions. I cant hold them off for long! I am, after all, a single bolt fan. :meow:

help save me from a stabbing! Represent your team and JOIN THE GREATEST LEAGUE EVER!

cn.:beat_DeadHorse:

you are a little late, we have already started our own CHIEFS CROWD fantasy league!!:chiefs:

charger neurosis
08-24-2012, 02:16 AM
you are a little late, we have already started our own CHIEFS CROWD fantasy league!!:chiefs:

no worries, theres always room for more fantasy!

at any rate, i did get a pretty good turnout from chiefs fans. League is filled.

thanks to the mods here and to everyone else for putting up with my thread for a few days. good luck all, except when you play the CHARGERS!:lol:

sincerely,
cn.