PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Smith

reded
08-22-2012, 02:20 PM
The old Ball Gagger is back on the open market. Anyone have an aversion to seeing him on our roster this year?

#58ChiefsFan
08-22-2012, 03:38 PM
If an injury opens a spot up he'd be worth a look. I'd rather keep our younger lineman in lieu of the 31 year old "sack" master though.

Seek
08-22-2012, 05:18 PM
probably not even though he was an upgrade over Tyson Jackson, but that was two years ago. I think if the need to find a player in that position the Chiefs are better to see what other Depth cuts are out there before jumping on the first.

GarH
08-22-2012, 11:16 PM
A couple of years ago we needed him. Now I'd stay with what we got.

Chiefster
08-23-2012, 06:56 AM
Nope!

OPLookn
08-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Shaun actually sent out a few tweets that he specifically wants to be in KC. If Pioli is serious about competition then give him a one year contract and bring him in. Let's see just how good TJax has become.

Seek
08-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Shaun actually sent out a few tweets that he specifically wants to be in KC. If Pioli is serious about competition then give him a one year contract and bring him in. Let's see just how good TJax has become.

Crennel commented to the media yesterday when asked about Shaun. He said he is my boy. I love him. Obviously he has had him with two different teams. He likes the way his team is now, but expects Shaun will be contacting him soon and they will just let things play out.

So I am sure that is why Shaun is saying he wants to go back to Kc.

tornadospotter
08-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Bring him back, more competition, more experience, means better team, and backups.

Seek
08-27-2012, 12:53 PM
This week I saw more productions for J. Powe, A. Gordon and #77 Pitoitua than I did from the starters.

I am strongly concerned about Belcher being a liability.

Miller
09-02-2012, 11:01 PM
So any word on Shaun Smith coming to the Chiefs?

NFL Rumors: Shaun Smith Expressed Want for Kansas City Chiefs Reunion : Kansas City Chiefs (http://www.rantsports.com/kansas-city-chiefs/2012/09/01/nfl-rumors-dt-shaun-smith-highly-interested-in-rejoining-kansas-city-chiefs/)

I think we could use his attitude, Sans the grabbing of other dudes frank and beans