PDA

View Full Version : Something for Manning to think about...

Yoda
08-26-2012, 05:59 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb437/ssporras1977/392247A7-A544-473E-8F87-37B456451E9E-2429-0000022182F23C4C.jpghttp://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb437/ssporras1977/309D8E8C-FEE7-4D52-B080-5343771B37E3-2429-0000022403BB42F2.jpg

BoltWalt
08-26-2012, 06:45 PM
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb437/ssporras1977/392247A7-A544-473E-8F87-37B456451E9E-2429-0000022182F23C4C.jpghttp://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb437/ssporras1977/309D8E8C-FEE7-4D52-B080-5343771B37E3-2429-0000022403BB42F2.jpg
Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

The raiders should have had Al embalmed or sent to a taxidermist when he died then he could still be representing the raiders propped up and posed in the Front Office. Take a good look at Bill Williamson, I would say you could get odds that he is one of John Madden's basterds.
:raisux:

Yoda
08-26-2012, 06:50 PM
The raiders should have had Al embalmed or sent to a taxidermist when he died then he could still be representing the raiders propped up and posed in the Front Office. Take a good look at Bill Williamson, I would say you could get odds that he is one of John Madden's basterds.
:raisux:

What have the DOLTS ever accomplished!? Here's a clue....every team in the AFC West has atleast 1. Dolts still gotta eat at the kiddie table. Can't wait for MNF!

Yoda
08-26-2012, 06:53 PM
Yoda, Peyton looks absolutely awesome, looks exactly like prime Peyton and that is against one of the NFL's best defenses.

He did, but for whatever reason....9ners D did not generate much pressure. Manning will be tough to reckon with, best bet is to have the DL dominate the LOS....this way the D blitz less and place more people in coverage. Exhibit A and B above with Kelly.

matthewschiefs
08-26-2012, 07:34 PM
and bolts and faider fan going at it on a chiefs forum MAN I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON

And ummmm YOU BOTH SUCK:lol: :mooning: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:

Yoda
08-26-2012, 08:27 PM
and bolts and faider fan going at it on a chiefs forum MAN I LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON

And ummmm YOU BOTH SUCK:lol: :mooning: :chiefs: :chiefs: :chiefs:

Isn't that the Chiefs story since 1993? Ok....the natives are getting restless! Let's the season going!

#58ChiefsFan
08-26-2012, 09:02 PM
I gotta be honest I don't care which AFC West team plants his *** in the field, I just want him knocked around often.

Lord-Chiefy
08-26-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm so sick of thus faider carp! Ffind your own board.

Yoda
08-26-2012, 10:13 PM

I think you mean "THIS faider CRAP...."
As I said, the natives are getting restless, let's get it on!

Connie Jo
08-26-2012, 10:30 PM

No offense intended towards you, Lord-Chiefy, but I enjoy reading the posts by Yoda & BoltWalt. To my knowledge, both have always kept their discussions clean, & respectful by comparison to other rival fan behavior I've witnessed over the years. They typically bring intelligent discussion to the threads they participate in, that I've read, anyway.

As well, they inspire discussion & participation by fellow members. Any member who participates & generates discussion is a valuable one, in my humble opinion.

Lastly, GO CHIEFS!!!
:chiefs:

Yoda
08-26-2012, 10:35 PM
No offense intended towards you, Lord-Chiefy, but I enjoy reading the posts by Yoda & BoltWalt. To my knowledge, both have always kept their discussions clean, & respectful by comparison to other rival fan behavior I've witnessed over the years. They typically bring intelligent discussion to the threads they participate in, that I've read, anyway.

As well, they inspire discussion & participation by fellow members. Any member who participates & generates discussion is a valuable one, in my humble opinion.

Lastly, GO CHIEFS!!!

Thanks, just trying to promote civil rivalries in the stands. We need more of that in the NFL. Don't get me wrong......I hate the Chiefs. But in the end we are still all Americans.

Connie Jo
08-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Peyton Manning has a long history of not doing well against Crennel coached defenses. Besides, it's pre-season, he's not played a regular season of football in almost 2 yrs., as such, he hasn't been hit yet by multiple linebackers game after game. He has recently admitted publicly, that his arm isn't as strong as it once was, & that he doesn't expect it to be...considering his age, previous neck surgeries & resulting nerve damage to his arm.

Furthermore, he played today in Denver, high altitudes have little to no humidity factor, which is of benefit to Manning with flexibility, overall mobility, and passing distance. Low humidity reduce's inflammation of trouble joints, muscles, & nerves...which results in less pain, more flexibility, ease of mobility, & so on. People with arthritis, gout, issues due to previous injuries or surgeries, nerve damage to muscles/joints...move to low humidity climates just for those reasons.

I wish Manning no ill will, but fearing him as a competitor I never have nor will. He lacks composure, has a long history of losing his cool when pressured, throws interceptions. He is far from the perfect QB many make him seem to be, or believe him to be. He knows how to read defenses, throws a good ball, but he has many weaknesses, and Crennel figured them out long ago. The man has only made it to two Super Bowls in his 14 yr. career, one of which he lost.

Manning is mortal, and he is far from invincible. Just sayin! GO CHIEFS!!!

Connie Jo
08-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Thanks, just trying to promote civil rivalries in the stands. We need more of that in the NFL. Don't get me wrong......I hate the Chiefs. But in the end we are still all Americans.

I hate no one, but I DESPISE the Mountain Jacka$$es most among our AFC West rivals. That said, the Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, & Jacka$$es are the AFC WEST, original AFL teams, in that aspect, we are unified as one against the rest in the NFL.

I would like to see the AFC West reclaim respect in the NFL as a tough division, as it once was years ago...instead of being made fun of & being the brunt of jokes as the weakest division in the NFL.

I also have much respect for the legendary & historic rivalry between the Chiefs & Raiders, what would the AFL and AFC West be without our rivalry?

Yep, I'm an American, and a good part American Indian at that...Shawnee & Cree tribes. Some among my ancestors really were Chiefs, LOL LOL. ;)

Chiefster
08-27-2012, 12:10 AM

Lastly, GO CHIEFS!!!

...This.

ctchiefsfan
08-27-2012, 01:19 AM
IMO Manning is a true "wild card" this year. The Donks may have bought themselves a star quarterback for a few years. Montana didn't do too bad for us LOL! Or the Donks may have bought themselves a beat-up used-up has been....or anything in between. We will find out soon, but I can't say he doesn't make me nervous.

As to Yoda....I'm a Chiefs fan that goes back to the late '60s, and as such I hate the Raiders more than any other team in the NFL....even those damned fish from Miami! But I can still be friends with a Raider fan....as I am with a local Raider fan here in Ct. We regularly are at the same tavern that has the NFL Sunday Ticket on game day and we have been known to buy each other beers. But when we whupped the Raiders 28-0 last year I rubbed his nose in it for weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D But we are even talking about flying to KC for a KC-Raiders game.

Yoda is OK. He comes on here and annoys us, but he is no troll and always keeps in mind that he is on a Chiefs board and behaves accordingly. He walks a fine line and does it well.

Besides, when we sweep the Raiders this year I am going to make him suffer!!! :whipping1::whipping1: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/2fewdaysafield/avatars/smiley3.gif http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/2fewdaysafield/avatars/smiley3.gif

And after the Chiefs end the season with a better record than the Raiders, thanks to our little wager I am going to have the pleasure of changing his avatar and signature to something that he will find VERY PAINFUL!!!! http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/2fewdaysafield/avatars/smiley1.gif http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t119/2fewdaysafield/avatars/smiley1.gif

#58ChiefsFan
08-27-2012, 08:01 AM
Did you see him play today? 10-12 122 yds 2 td, he looks great.

Thought the preseason didn't matter :efpge:

Lord-Chiefy
08-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Preseason does water a great deal especially fir a young team. We spent looking good. Maybe if we could keep stone consistency with coaches we could get somewhere.

OPLookn
08-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Thought the preseason didn't matter :efpge:

It doesn't except when the statistics prove what MMO wants them to prove...then they do.

LlamaNinja
08-27-2012, 04:18 PM
It doesn't except when the statistics prove what MMO wants them to prove...then they do.
It is funny because I just read a post about how he was saying the preseason didnt matter and I come to this and see that..:lol:

matthewschiefs
08-27-2012, 04:21 PM
Lets get back to the topic of this thread those first couple of pictures were ok but lets go for something a little bit more intimidating shall we :chiefs:

Yoda
08-27-2012, 04:51 PM
A liitle more intimidating.....SMH....Kelly tossing back a 300lb OL like a small child is into the QB pretty intimidating for any OL and QB.

2010chiefs
08-27-2012, 06:55 PM
I hate the Raiders, but I do love Raider fans. They make the game that much more funner. It's why I love being a Chiefs fan. The rivalry, the smack talk, and when it's Chiefs vs Raiders game time, there's nothing better then to watch it with Raider fans, specially when the Chiefs win. Bring it on! GO CHIEFS!

nigeriannightmare
08-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Everyone was questioning if he would be the same, correct? The preseason shows he is. He looks damn good to me.

Yeah 4 turnovers is 5 quarters of play is awesome indeed.

bricooper78
08-30-2012, 10:16 PM
No offense intended towards you, Lord-Chiefy, but I enjoy reading the posts by Yoda

Lastly, GO CHIEFS!!!

:bananen_smilies046: Agree 100% Yoda may stir a little pot here and there, but it doesn't come off as anything more than ribbing IMO. far less drastic than most fans of other teams

But one of these days, just on principal, we're gonna hafta have a good ol' fashion girl fight :meow: with ya Yoda!!! lol

ctchiefsfan
08-31-2012, 08:52 AM
:bananen_smilies046: Agree 100% Yoda may stir a little pot here and there, but it doesn't come off as anything more than ribbing IMO. far less drastic than most fans of other teams

But one of these days, just on principal, we're gonna hafta have a good ol' fashion girl fight :meow: with ya Yoda!!! lol

I whacked Yoda pretty hard after we beat them down 28-0 last year!!!!! :yahoo: