PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh Game

Subversion
09-04-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm a lone wolf Chiefs fan stuck in the middle of Pennsylvania. This past weekend I made a bet with my girlfriends dad that the Chiefs will beat the Steelers in week 10. The loser has to wear the opposing teams T-shirt/Jersey every Sunday until the Super Bowl.

I'm confident in this game because we almost beat them last year with Mr. Palko leading the charge with our plethora of injuries. We also beat them 3? years ago when JC was our return man.

My question to the ChiefsCrowd is...how confident are you that we will win this game? I have never owned anything black and gold!

Also, the Haley factor might come into play as well...

chief31
09-04-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm a lone wolf Chiefs fan stuck in the middle of Pennsylvania. This past weekend I made a bet with my girlfriends dad that the Chiefs will beat the Steelers in week 10. The loser has to wear the opposing teams T-shirt/Jersey every Sunday until the Super Bowl.

I'm confident in this game because we almost beat them last year with Mr. Palko leading the charge with our plethora of injuries. We also beat them 3? years ago when JC was our return man.

My question to the ChiefsCrowd is...how confident are you that we will win this game? I have never owned anything black and gold!

Personally, I have had my confidence in this team shaken this preseason.

But, if they get that pass defense back on track, then I feel quite confident that we can knock off The Steelers.

bricooper78
09-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Dependant on injuries,
but healthy vs healthy, I think it goes down to homefield advantage.

and I also think this is a back to back SD-PIT loss loss for us.

Steelers aren't quite what they were, but we're not quite up to where they are, but it's splitting hairs in what they have vs what we have.

We lose by a FG late

Coach
09-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Personally, I have had my confidence in this team shaken this preseason.

But, if they get that pass defense back on track, then I feel quite confident that we can knock off The Steelers.

Precisely. Going into the pre-season, I was VERY optimistic. But this defense has gotten carved up in grand fashion 3 weeks in a row. I know we don't gameplan against the opposing teams. But we are losing position battles and the Cornerback/Safety spots now look like big problems for us. We need Brandon Flowers to get healthy!!!!

2010chiefs
09-04-2012, 08:30 PM
I also think the Chiefs can win this game. We've always kept it close with them and we almost had them last year. I think we'll have a better idea of where we're at after the first game because pre-season was atrocious. I'm also worried about our defense right now. Hopefully Sunday will change my mind and we get a win. GO CHIEFS!

ctchiefsfan
09-05-2012, 12:38 AM
The Chiefs have the talent to brutalize the Steelers. In preseason they have not shown any great ability to utilize the talent they have. And then there are the injuries. I would say the Steeler game is "iffy" at best.

MissingTBone
09-05-2012, 07:28 AM
I would LOvE to see our Chiefs beat the Squeelers, but until we see what kind team we really have I'm holding my prediction. Pit usually beats the teams they're supposed to beat.

Lord-Chiefy
09-05-2012, 11:15 PM
If polamalu is healthy we have 0 shot at beating the steelers

OMG..... id take berry over him..

#58ChiefsFan
09-06-2012, 07:49 AM
If polamalu is healthy we have 0 shot at beating the steelers

Thanks for the insider info now I'll know if I should watch the game or not.

brdempsey69
09-06-2012, 11:11 AM
OMG..... id take berry over him..

I'd take Earl Thomas over both berry and polamalu. He's faster than both of them and a better pass defender.

Plus, players from the school of Texas have good success with the Chiefs recently ( Priest Holmes, Derrick Johnson, Jamaal Charles ).

drstandley31
09-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Might have a line on a couple of tickets to the game. If you're going, we could meet up somewhere. I should know this week if we got them or not. Last time I went to a game in pittsburgh, we lost by 40 or so, so I'd like to see a revenge factor!!!!

jason1981
09-10-2012, 04:31 PM
There offense didnt look that good against denver last night. Im interested on seeing what haley does as oc with the steelers.

Lord-Chiefy
09-10-2012, 07:47 PM
denvers D looked good. the offense looked bland with manning. dink and dunk...but they won....unfortunetely..

drstandley31
09-16-2012, 02:34 PM
I have a line on some tickets for that game, but as of now, I can't see shelling out the bucks and time-off to go watch this team on the road.

bricooper78
09-16-2012, 02:40 PM
I have a line on some tickets for that game, but as of now, I can't see shelling out the bucks and time-off to go watch this team get blown out again.

Fixed that for ya

drstandley31
09-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Thanks Coop. I was in Pittsburgh the last time KC came there. I think we lost by 40+ that day. blows.

bricooper78
09-16-2012, 03:01 PM
I just hope and pray we have that moment, or game that the team finally wakes up, or "clicks" or whatever. My faith in this team has wore sooo thin..

Lord-Chiefy
09-16-2012, 10:07 PM
We will lose 42-13

jason1981
09-16-2012, 11:26 PM
We get blown out. 0-21 and haley will stick it to us.

LlamaNinja
09-17-2012, 12:19 AM

Our best hope is Polamalu is out

Subversion
11-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Well, I don't know if you can even call what just happened a "football" game.

I seriously wonder if Daboll has enough talent to coach at a high school level.

Bowe just doesn't care. Great athlete+poor qb+losing= Free Agent

Cassel wouldn't start in the XFL.

Great job Derrick Johnson!

What good is Romeo anymore? Does he even serve a purpose?

Thank you Pioli for bringing in the great Cleveland Brown's prestige of winning!

nigeriannightmare
11-13-2012, 07:37 AM
Dependant on injuries,
but healthy vs healthy, I think it goes down to homefield advantage.

and I also think this is a back to back SD-PIT loss loss for us.

Steelers aren't quite what they were, but we're not quite up to where they are, but it's splitting hairs in what they have vs what we have.

We lose by a FG late

Wow excellent prediction!!!