PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

LargoChief
09-07-2012, 03:38 PM
I am a long time Chiefs fan and just wanted to thank the people on the board for their opinions and insight. I am not local and work a lot but come here to get my fix. I appreciate all of you because you truly love the Chiefs as do I. Enjoy the season!!!:chiefs:

I do hope Cassel kills it and the Chiefs go DEEP into the playoffs!!

2010chiefs
09-07-2012, 07:19 PM
In that case I'd like to thank everyone on here too. I agree and disagree with some but I respect everyones opinion. I read pretty much every post and comment on here. Hope for an awesome season. Proud to be a Chiefs fan. GO CHIEFS!

chief31
09-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Not a bad idea.

I, too, would like to offer up some thanks to "The Crowd" and to Coach for keeping this place up and running.

And I also appreciate the thread Largo.

Lewis_Chiefs
09-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Proud to be one of the few Chiefs fans in the UK, here's hoping for a play off run this year :chiefs:

Chiefster
09-07-2012, 09:13 PM
I am a long time Chiefs fan and just wanted to thank the people on the board for their opinions and insight. I am not local and work a lot but come here to get my fix. I appreciate all of you because you truly love the Chiefs as do I. Enjoy the season!!!:chiefs:

In that case I'd like to thank everyone on here too. I agree and disagree with some but I respect everyones opinion. I read pretty much every post and comment on here. Hope for an awesome season. Proud to be a Chiefs fan. GO CHIEFS!

Not a bad idea.

I, too, would like to offer up some thanks to "The Crowd" and to Coach for keeping this place up and running.

And I also appreciate the thread Largo.

Proud to be one of the few Chiefs fans in the UK, here's hoping for a play off run this year :chiefs:

That'd be a great big DITTO!

bricooper78
09-07-2012, 10:05 PM
:chiefs: Go Chiefs!!!

heres looking forward to more fruitful (fights against MMO lol) discussions all year!!!! :yahoo:

AussieChiefsFan
09-07-2012, 10:35 PM
True! As a fan from Australia this forum has been such a great place to go to as well!!! Thanks everyone!!

tornadospotter
09-07-2012, 10:46 PM
That'd be a great big DITTO!
I would agree and raise it to A GREAT BIG DITTO TIMES 2!!

Chiefster
09-07-2012, 10:47 PM
:bananen_smilies046:

Coach
09-08-2012, 10:40 AM

Wow, I like this post a lot. I also am a Chiefs fan that does not live in KC. About 10 years ago, I wanted to talk Chiefs football and so I decided to start this site. I was living in Chicago at the time and needed a break from all of the Bears nonsense.

People ocassionally ask me how they can give back to the site. I tell them you give back to the site and therefore me by talking about the Chiefs. That is why I started the site. I'm glad to hear other remote users are getting something out of it as well. The Internet has changed a lot during that 10 years and there are now some really good Chiefs sites out there like ArrowheadPride.com. ChiefsCrowd.com will never be as big as some of these sites but I think it will always be a great place to talk Chiefs football because of the members of this board and especially the mods!

Thanks for the feedback and for giving back to the site by talking about the Chiefs. May the Chiefs have a successful 2012 campaign!!!

tornadospotter
09-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Wow, I like this post a lot. I also am a Chiefs fan that does not live in KC. About 10 years ago, I wanted to talk Chiefs football and so I decided to start this site. I was living in Chicago at the time and needed a break from all of the Bears nonsense.

People ocassionally ask me how they can give back to the site. I tell them you give back to the site and therefore me by talking about the Chiefs. That is why I started the site. I'm glad to hear other remote users are getting something out of it as well. The Internet has changed a lot during that 10 years and there are now some really good Chiefs sites out there like ArrowheadPride.com. ChiefsCrowd.com will never be as big as some of these sites but I think it will always be a great place to talk Chiefs football because of the members of this board and especially the mods!

Thanks for the feedback and for giving back to the site by talking about the Chiefs. May the Chiefs have a successful 2012 campaign!!!
Chiefs Crowd will always be the home of the Chiefs.

ctchiefsfan
09-08-2012, 01:05 PM
This Chiefs fan from Connecticut also wants to say how much I appreciate having this site! Makes me feel like I am not lost in the Giants/Jets/New England wilderness!

jap1
09-08-2012, 07:53 PM

Thank you for making this site. I'm also a displaced Chiefs fan. Well not really displaced as I have never been to Missouri, but it is nice to have people to talk with about the Chiefs who know more than the 30sec blurbs you get on ESPN if you are lucky. Being in the military, I'm rarely ever in the same timezone, let alone the same continent, so it is occasionally hard to keep track of the chiefs!

spiman
09-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Thx from Cali.:sSig_youtheman: Stream the games and you will be a God!