PDA

View Full Version : I am going to be sick

Miller
09-09-2012, 11:41 PM
Denver looks great, Manning looks great, and the Denver D looks great.

I am going to puke.

There is always next week, but this week just has sucked

#58ChiefsFan
09-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Half the league is going to be 1-0 and headed to the superbowl.

The other half is 0-1 and can't win 6 games.

Pittsburgh is in for a long season with Haley as the OC. Guess how we all know that.

Yoda
09-10-2012, 12:18 AM
I never doubted his effectiveness , just his health. As long as Peyton stats healthy, the Donkeys will be tough to handle. Tonight, Manning willed his team to win.

matthewschiefs
09-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Hoping he gets hurt is living on a prayer, he took some shots tonight and looked perfectly fine

Yes he did. The question is can he do that 16 games? We will see. He might he might not.

Yoda
09-10-2012, 03:15 AM
Hoping he gets hurt is living on a prayer, he took some shots tonight and looked perfectly fine

I had that exact same thought right before the game. Denver is shooting up Peyton. But it's true, can he keep it up? Even if they shoot him up, his body will eventually break down

chief31
09-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Yep. No doubt about it. He looked like Peyton Manning.

rosefour
09-10-2012, 09:19 PM
That is not even funny............

bricooper78
09-10-2012, 09:27 PM
The Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers coaching staff needs to get together to discuss a bounty on Peyton Manning. We need to work as a team!

Read with proper sarcasm, it was funny :lol:

I think the AFC west just got a wake up call... a very unfriendly wake up call... the job just got way harder I fear.

Stampedecity
09-11-2012, 10:43 PM
You guys will be 1-1 after this week. Don't worry

MissingTBone
09-13-2012, 06:12 PM
If their O line continues to block that well for him then they are gonna be very tough to beat. But..... We can do it. Go Chiefs!!

Chiefster
09-13-2012, 10:18 PM
On the bright side; Manning is at the end of his career with two maybe three seasons left in him.

BoltWalt
09-13-2012, 11:26 PM
The Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers coaching staff needs to get together to discuss a bounty on Peyton Manning. We need to work as a team!
Well the raiders get the first shot at them of all these teams(in Week 4), as much as it sticks in my throat to cheer pull for the raiders, I will be cheering for them that week.

#58ChiefsFan
09-14-2012, 07:53 AM
Well the raiders get the first shot at them of all these teams(in Week 4), as much as it sticks in my throat to cheer pull for the raiders, I will be cheering for them that week.

Only cheering for their defense isn't as bad, I actually like the way they brought it to The Steelers. I can't bring myself to hope their offense does well. So long as our individual teams take care of our own business it won't matter what anyone does.

AussieChiefsFan
09-14-2012, 08:43 AM
One thing to consider though is that Denver also beat the Steelers with none other than, Tim Tebow at the helm.

Eydugstr
09-14-2012, 09:32 AM
Yeah, it did suck to watch Manning do so well, while wearing the Donk's colors...He really has that passing game looking sharp.

My gut feeling is still the same, he's going to be carted off the field at some point. If that happens...Then what? They sold the farm to get him.

bricooper78
09-14-2012, 11:12 PM
If 18 goes down, next news we'll here is about horse mouth being found hung by his own tie in his office with a note scrawled out "all is lost!!"

well, that's what my opinion (hope, i hate horse mouth soooo much) is anyways :D

2010chiefs
09-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Pittsburgh is over rated. Not worried yet. I will worry if they beat the Falcons. GO CHIEFS!

Lewis_Chiefs
09-15-2012, 06:36 AM
There's always that chance that something will happen to Manning after the surgery he had.

brdempsey69
09-15-2012, 12:03 PM
If 18 goes down, next news we'll here is about horse mouth being found hung by his own tie in his office with a note scrawled out "all is lost!!"

well, that's what my opinion (hope, i hate horse mouth soooo much) is anyways :D

That's probably what the son of a b!tch did back in '97 and '98 to get the league office to stack the deck in Denver's favor to give Elway 2 Super Bowls rings as a going away present, because he wasn't good enough to win them outright.

I share the same sentiments as you do regarding Elway.

Whether anyone likes it or not, the best QB ever was Joe Montana, and Elway was never in his class.

If you really want to p!ss Donkey's fans off, just simply tell them the truth:

Montana's Super Bowl record is 4 wins and zero losses, while Elway's Super Bowl record is 0 wins, 3 losses, and 2 given to him as going-away present by the league office, because he wasn't good enough to win one outright.

Donkeys fans cannot stomach being told the truth & they ain't winning any SB's with Manning.

Chiefs50
09-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Yeah, the Broncos definitely look good unfortunately. Hopefully we pick up our play this week.

bricooper78
09-15-2012, 08:53 PM
I share the same sentiments as you do regarding Elway.

Well in that case.... :bananen_smilies046: lol!!

dl89
09-15-2012, 11:42 PM
Peyton aside, Denver has one good win. Nobody knows if they have enough built around #18 to be a no-doubt division winner. Not this early, not yet. Do you remember all those Colts teams that didn't win the Super Bowl? No? Because they were crappy, aside from a legendary QB. Nonetheless, it is a serious bummer to realize our best chance is in hoping that Denver is lousy enough to keep their QB out of the playoffs. Wasn't last year exactly the opposite?