PDA

View Full Version : Romo shows some class.

hermhater
10-12-2007, 02:51 AM
I thought the post game mini-interview with Tony Romo, after the MNF game, was a good look into the guys self.

The chicky interviewing him asked him about his 4 interviews, and he said something like "It was four? I thought it was something like 7 or something!".

He didn't really need to give the defense credit because the other guys defense scored all their points!

It was still a classy move on his part.

Guru
10-12-2007, 02:56 AM
I thought the post game mini-interview with Tony Romo, after the MNF game, was a good look into the guys self.

The chicky interviewing him asked him about his 4 interviews, and he said something like "It was four? I thought it was something like 7 or something!".

He didn't really need to give the defense credit because the other guys defense scored all their points!

It was still a classy move on his part.

So was she jealous that he gave interviews to people other than her? :D

hermhater
10-12-2007, 03:04 AM

I'm not her, but it seemed like she was pretty happy to get the interview.

And it was the first interview after the game with the winning QB that just threw 5 ints.

Was the chicky that interviewed him short?

sling58
10-12-2007, 07:25 AM
I'm not her, but it seemed like she was pretty happy to get the interview.

And it was the first interview after the game with the winning QB that just threw 5 ints.

Was the chicky that interviewed him short?

Was she hot? That's the question that needs to be answered!

:lol:

McLovin
10-13-2007, 02:37 AM
Actually that should have read she asked him bout his 4 Interceptions. Not 4 Interviews. His answer though was the 4 I thought it was more like 7. Shows that he has a short memory, something our team doesn't seem to have this year. QB's need a short memory.

Guru
10-13-2007, 03:25 AM
Actually that should have read she asked him bout his 4 Interceptions. Not 4 Interviews. His answer though was the 4 I thought it was more like 7. Shows that he has a short memory, something our team doesn't seem to have this year. QB's need a short memory.

I know. I was being facetious.

hermhater
10-13-2007, 03:32 AM

You have ignored the question. Is she hot?