PDA

View Full Version : It's time to make a change

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 04:53 PM
I don't want to hear we have to stay the course and ride through what is developing.

Romeo has failed miserably at being HC/DC. Do what's best for the team and give one or the other up. I'd prefer he stays as DC. If Hunt/Pioli are truly concerned about winning its time to check everyone's ego at the ****ing door and shake this organization up.

I have supported these guys as long as I could and there isn't one good thing that came from today. In time and travel it costs me around $800 to go see a game and I refuse to spend another dime going to Arrowhead until they right this ship. They simply are not providing a product to meet the cost of attending any of their games.

Look at the game tape and everyone that quit on a play today needs to have their *** benched next week. Put Quinn in to start what difference is it going to make, we will be 0-6 at the bye anyway.

I have never been so disappointed in the Chiefs players as I am today, the Gannon/Grbac debockle was the last time I was truly pissed off at this team, but that wasn't the players giving up.

It's time for a change now.

rodu
09-16-2012, 04:55 PM
So who is out there?

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 05:14 PM
Marty

Subversion
09-16-2012, 05:15 PM
President Obama...is that you?

Why is making changes the fix to everything in this forum?
Everythings not going our way, lets change it. Great Motto
What do the top teams have that we don't?
It starts with a C....
Consistency!

First we didn't have the talent then we don't have the coaching, next we don't have the cheerleaders?

When you're re-building things just need to fall in place.
Do I think Crennel was the answer...not in my opinion
Interim coaches usually don't do so well after being hired and he had a terrible record as a HC anyways.

At this point the team just needs to find their identity and go with it. The next 4 weeks aren't going to come easy.

bricooper78
09-16-2012, 05:17 PM
I called Gannon starting somewhere else, omg thanks for reminding me of that LOL

The team has no fire, no drive, not a bit of grit. They are giving up as soon as they walk out on the field! aaargh

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 05:18 PM
We have been blown the **** out in five consecutive games and yes the preseason counts.

By all means lets keep going with that.

Subversion
09-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Lol @ preseason counts.

I have a quick fix, lets relocate the franchise!

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

(sarcasm)

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Lol @ preseason counts.

I have a quick fix, lets relocate the franchise!

CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE

(sarcasm)

So you're ok with this team being completely out physicaled for five consecutive games and think we should just keep going with what we have?

With the talent that is individually on this team there is zero excuse for what this organization is putting on the field.

There is a huge difference between shaking up the roster and finding an answer to this double duty Romeo is not handling and that attempt at a sarcastic answer.

I have never advocated cutting anyone but some of these guys need two boots in the *** to remove their respective heads.

Subversion
09-16-2012, 06:08 PM
So you're ok with this team being completely out physicaled for five consecutive games and think we should just keep going with what we have?

With the talent that is individually on this team there is zero excuse for what this organization is putting on the field.

There is a huge difference between shaking up the roster and finding an answer to this double duty Romeo is not handling and that attempt at a sarcastic answer.

I have never advocated cutting anyone but some of these guys need two boots in the *** to remove their respective heads.

Thats not my thought process at all. Your original post seemed to be throwing the entire team under the bus (I read it that way anyways) so I was just defending what we do have. What would you want changed? Sadly, our most controversial positions that are discussed frequently are QB and Coach...you can't win without both of those. I can't imagine starting from scratch again, there are a lot of players on this roster that could easily find starting spot homes somewhere else. What exactly would you change?

deerhunter2
09-16-2012, 06:28 PM

It starts with a C....
Consistency!

First we didn't have the talent then we don't have the coaching, next we don't have the cheerleaders?

Interim coaches usually don't do so well after being hired and he had a terrible record as a HC anyways.

At this point the team just needs to find their identity and go with it. The next 4 weeks aren't going to come easy.

They have found an Identity already ---- losers

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 06:31 PM
Thats not my thought process at all. Your original post seemed to be throwing the entire team under the bus (I read it that way anyways) so I was just defending what we do have. What would you want changed? Sadly, our most controversial positions that are discussed frequently are QB and Coach...you can't win without both of those. I can't imagine starting from scratch again, there are a lot of players on this roster that could easily find starting spot homes somewhere else. What exactly would you change?

Romeo being head coach and defensive coordinator both.

He has failed at doing this and there is still time this year to fix what we have. Put Mo Carthon in charge of the offense and RAC in charge of the defense, job titles are worthless anyway.

I would give the start to Quinn next week, if he somehow does good go with him. (I think Quinn sucks personally) Matt needs to give a better effort, I don't know if he's complacent in knowing he's going to be the starter or what, he needs to be checked.

Make a change at the top and show this group of guys its all about whats best for the team. Just do something, I have sat through three years of waiting for Haleys ideas to blossom that didnt, dont make us wait for a miracle to turn around whats clearly not working this time.

Bike
09-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Matt needs to give a better effort, I don't know if he's complacent in knowing he's going to be the starter or what, he needs to be checked.
I really don't think Cassel's effort is in question. It's his ability (or lack thereof) that has me concerned.

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 07:08 PM
I really don't think Cassel's effort is in question. It's his ability (or lack thereof) that has me concerned.

Pretty much agree with ya there. I'm just trying to say he needs motivated. Like say spend some of that $60 mil he is stealing from us to do something to improve himself, maybe hire Montana as a tutor.

Bike
09-16-2012, 07:17 PM
Pretty much agree with ya there. I'm just trying to say he needs motivated. Like say spend some of that $60 mil he is stealing from us to do something to improve himself, maybe hire Montana as a tutor.
LOL! I hear ya. I'm not sure even a tutor would help Cassel at this point. Either you're good (RG3, Newton), or your not.

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 07:24 PM
What I would like to do is fire Pioli, Crennel, get rid of Cassel. Bring an entirely different regime to KC. Then we hire Jon Gruden, pick up or trade for a solid veteran and draft a qb so he can learn for a year or two before playing.

IMO Gruden has far to much of a bro-mance with the raiders to come here.

Romeo was a short term answer at best and always has been prior to the awful start of the season. I'd sure like to see what the long term plan is here because I dont see Pioli leaving anytime soon.

MissingTBone
09-16-2012, 07:36 PM
Since Pioli is prob here for the long haul.... As much as I hate to say take HC away from Romeo after just 2 games, I think it's best. He clearly cannot prepare this team and its players for competition in this league. Our players are not performing at the level they should be, and they are unprepared. To me that's the coach!! If you can't motivate and prepare then you aren't doing your job as a coach. We aren't even competing with the teams were playing for a whole 60 minutes, and our players are just quitting on us.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 07:48 PM
Since Pioli is prob here for the long haul.... As much as I hate to say take HC away from Romeo after just 2 games, I think it's best. He clearly cannot prepare this team and its players for competition in this league. Our players are not performing at the level they should be, and they are unprepared. To me that's the coach!! If you can't motivate and prepare then you aren't doing your job as a coach. We aren't even competing with the teams were playing for a whole 60 minutes, and our players are just quitting on us.

I would take the DC role away from him before the Head coach. Changing DC is far less of a change then Head coach. Right now that's the change I want to see the most It was to much for Haley to have 2 roles it's to much for Romeo

KCraised
09-16-2012, 07:49 PM

It starts with a C....
Consistency!

Rebuilding? This team on paper is NOW. Its rebuilt. Now the rebuild is misfiring. Every friggin cylinder is misfiring. Change happens NOW or this season is f'ing done. Im tired of looking toward next season by game 3 or 4 of the current season. Get aggressive and chop heads. This isn't just 2 games, the damned preseason looked horrid, too. The writing is on the wall. If we wanna be a cellar dweller, keep that mentality. Whats the worst that could happen by getting aggressive and start solving the headache by chopping off the head? We still suck? Sounds like a low risk chance to me. I would say Scott Pioli is downing his 10th sctch and water and smashing the glasses against the wall. I think crennel has a case of the Herm Edwards. Players love him too much.
Rant off

chief31
09-16-2012, 07:51 PM
I am with Subversion here, for the most part.

Destroying the team after two games is insanity. Crennel was chosen as our HC for the year. He needs to get a grip on this defense and we will be fine.

Consistency is a must. And firing everybody for two ugly games makes no sense.

But at least having all the fit throwing is pleasing MMO.

LlamaNinja
09-16-2012, 08:07 PM
I am with Subversion here, for the most part.

Destroying the team after two games is insanity. Crennel was chosen as our HC for the year. He needs to get a grip on this defense and we will be fine.

Consistency is a must. And firing everybody for two ugly games makes no sense.

But at least having all the fit throwing is pleasing MMO.
Hey I was gonna support Cassel until he started looking bad. I gave him a freebie last week cause he always sucks with a winning team. No excuse this week, this is a team the Jets ran the score up on... THE JETS!!

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:14 PM
Hey I was gonna support Cassel until he started looking bad. I gave him a freebie last week cause he always sucks with a winning team. No excuse this week, this is a team the Jets ran the score up on... THE JETS!!

Cassel is more to blame this week then last but IMO the defense had more to do with the loss then Cassel

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:19 PM
Haha

So my man drew brees is 0-2 does he suck to. He didn't put up enough points to overcome bad defense

Was RGIII to blame for the skins loss today. He didn't score enough to overcome bad defense

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Cassel and the offense looked equally as bad as the D.

Eli Manning says hello.

You didn't answer the question

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 08:21 PM
We have been gifted 3 tds in the fourth quarters of both of these games that skew the final results. There is a large disconnect in the offense as well.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:24 PM
We have been gifted 3 tds in the fourth quarters of both of these games that skew the final results. There is a large disconnect in the offense as well.

Very true but if the d hadn't been so bad we wouldn't have we would still have a chance. The offense has been so so the first 2 games. The d has been AWFUL it's hurt the team more IMO

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 08:25 PM

I think the new CBA is causing some issues for RAC as well. He was asked how to get the fundementals crisper this week and his answer was "In the old days you would put them in pads and practice until they got it right. You cannot do that anymore..."

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:26 PM
How dare you act like a lot of the game wasn't Cassel's fault. I have never in my life seen such poor qb play. An ungodly amount of three and outs, dump offs on third and 10, it's absolutely horrible. We don't score.

A good qb can atleast keep his team in the game, similar to what those qb's did that you mentioned. Eli was down by 14 today in the third, rallied and was able to win despite his defense giving up 34 points.

LOL still haven't answered my question

I never said Cassel wasn't at fault he's just not been the BIGGEST problem unless he suddenly plays defense

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:28 PM
He is absolutely AWFUL, and yet you continue to stick up for him.

Did Matt Cassel keep us in the game at all?

no but the d didn't either

and YOU STILL DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION LOL

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:31 PM
What question? "Are Drew Brees and RG3 bad qbs because they couldn't overcome the defense"

So you're saying Cassel is comparable to Brees and RG3?

YES that question is it Brees and RGIIIs fault there teams lost to??????????????

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:36 PM
Ok, since he leads the offense it is half his fault. Are you happy?

Are you telling me you support Matt Cassel?

So it's only half there fault but cassel is our "weak link" when we lose with bad d. Double standard?????????

I don't support Cassel when he plays poorly like today (I can admit he played poorly) But when a teams d has played like ours has it's hard to win many games. THAT is a much bigger issue

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Brees and RG3 were not blown out. If we had lost by a touchdown or even 10 pts it would be a lot easier to not place the majority of the blame on Cassel.

NO put up 27 and WAS 28, that should be close enough to win an NFL game. Cassel put up 3 in three quarters and that wasnt even until the third quarter.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Yes, he is our weak link on offense, do you even watch the games? He looks absolutely awful out there.

The defense looks equally as bad.

Great job Scott Pioli

Yes I do watch the games. But I don't only call 2 people out I call the whole team out. You call 2 people out OVER AND OVER again we get it you hate Cassel and Pioli you would get a lot more respect on here if you would just be honest about that and admit you will never support them honestly it's FAR FAR to old Just be honest about it. There's nothing wrong with it you have that right just be honest.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Brees and RG3 were not blown out. If we had lost by a touchdown or even 10 pts it would be a lot easier to not place the majority of the blame on Cassel.

NO put up 27 and WAS 28, that should be close enough to win an NFL game. Cassel put up 3 in three quarters and that wasnt even until the third quarter.

We were blown out for more factors then just Cassel

Our 1st drive for example we drive the ball then get a little past mid field have a run get blown up then on 3rd down Bowe falls down on his rout Neither goes on Cassel. Cassels fumble ALL CASSELS Fault that can't happen it hurt. Peyton Hillis fumble also hurt and was a knock out blow. My point is that there's more then Cassel wrong with the team Yet all Orton and others can complain about is Cassel. That's unfair to Cassel. Cassel takes his share of blame but some are like always being unfair to Cassel

honda522
09-16-2012, 08:49 PM
There is one thing for sure... Everyone on the team is failing..not just one person can be blamed here.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Matt I am just saying, this franchise looks absolutely awful. EVERYWHERE. At the qb position/running game, defense, and now even special teams. I predicted a losing season for a reason, I have no hope in Scott Pioli.

Scott Pioli is responsible for hiring Romeo Crennel and making him pull double duty, if it is too much on Crennel then Pioli should of realized and kept him as DC. He also stuck with Cassel and had no alternative if something went wrong, and our depth on defense is absolutely horrible. Pioli is responsible for the coaching staff and players on the field, if we look this bad then why should he be here?

If it looks bad EVERYWHERE then say that THE ONLY people you hold accountable are Cassel and Pioli. It's the same thing over and over. And when things do go well instead of saying way to go you have a history of making excuses for why things did go well. HOLD EVERYONE accountable then. That's players,coaches and Pioli not just the same 2 over and over again. It's SO old

#58ChiefsFan
09-16-2012, 08:53 PM
There is one thing for sure... Everyone on the team is failing..not just one person can be blamed here.

Colquitt and Gafford look pretty good, I'm not blaming them for anything :D

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 08:54 PM
Bowe was double covered and that ball was not even catchable, it was way to the sideline. Steve Buerline said and i quote "That was just a bad decision by Matt Cassel"

Cassel held onto the ball for about 5 seconds when he fumbled, yes that's on him.

Hillis fumble is obviously on him.

Can Cassel stop the offense? No, that is on the defense.

Cassel is to blame as well as the defense. Bad offense and defense lead to a bad GM

MAYBE JUST maybe if Bowe hadn't fallen down Cassel would have throw the ball to where he was. What should Cassel throw the Ball to the ground. Maybe he was just throwing it away? Maybe He threw it as Bowe was falling down and that's where Bowe was going to be heading had he not fallen down? There is so much we don't no to say whos fault it was. We don't no what the rout was we don't no where Bowe was supose to be. And neither does Steve Berline. Bowe Falling down killed that play.

KCraised
09-16-2012, 09:03 PM
Someone has to pay for this debacle of a game. You cant play this bad and no one gets dealt with. I hear stay with crennel and he will get a handle on the defense and we'll be just fine. Well, simplified would be an understatement...lol Ummmm, right. Then, whenever that gray area timeline prediction happens, we can all watch Manning throwing in the playoffs, as we share the cellar with Oakland. Interesting what the sports page holds for the Chiefs employees this week. Would hate to be a Chief

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 09:16 PM
Or maybe he could of not thrown it into double coverage and made a better read?

Yes we dont know, but we do know it was a bad throw and into double coverage. The NFL analyst was there, we weren't

If I recall the throw went out of bounds so Maybe he was throwing it away? Why just assume it was bad on Cassel's fault and give Bowe a hall pass for falling down? Bowe's falling down gave us 0 chance of completing that pass. But why get in the way of your hating of Cassel by putting just a little blame on someone else. GO on hate away it's what you do best

Lewis_Chiefs
09-16-2012, 09:25 PM
I haven't been a Chiefs fan for as long as the vast majority of people on here but I am becoming sick of the constant poor and average seasons.

Something needs to change and I think it needs to start with the QB. Cassel just isn't the QB that will take us deep into the play offs. I'm not saying to replace him now as I can't think of anything worse than having Brady Quinn as the starter (maybe tyler palko) but in next years draft a QB is a must in my opinion.

I mentioned this in the bills game topic but I still can't believe we passed on Russel Wilson in the 3rd round.

Lord-Chiefy
09-16-2012, 10:00 PM
The throw didn't go out of bounds! It was almost picked! Matt wasn'toayibg attention. He doesn't have the mental capability to read defense or through his receivers competently!!!@@

Hayvern
09-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Well, I am not going to say the sky is falling, the sky has been falling for a long time. But I cannot get excited about this season. I guess I will continue to watch but I will no longer be disappointed when this team loses.

I think the picture I posted earlier pretty much tells the entire story. If this is the best tackling this defense has, then it is going to be a long season.

The defense needs to step up. I have been down on Cassel, but Cassel is what Cassel is. There is no way our QB can ever come from behind and win a game. I have been saying it for a long time and it is completely clear this is the case.

The defense has to play better in order for this offense to get ahead.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Good lord, the bottom line is he threw it into double coverage. He had an awful game as did the rest of the team.

The bottom line is Bowe fell down. How was he going to catch the ball. You Call out Cassel for the throw but give bowe a hall pass for falling down on his own. Again you call out 1 person. 2 guys messed up that play you call out 1 give the other a hall pass yet again

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Alright, I am sorry Matt Cassel threw it into double coverage, which actually wasn't even a catchable ball. It was also Bowe's fault for slipping and not being able to catch the uncatchable pass.

Sorry.

UGGGG you just don't get it How do you no the pass would have been uncatchable if Bowe hadn't fallen down? You just assume it would be because of your hate for Cassel the bottom line is Bowe falling killed that play as he can't catch the ball and fall down at the same time. But keep blaming Cassel I'm sure he somehow made Bowe fall Keep calling out 2 guys and ignore mistakes by others. Keep being a hater

Chiefster
09-16-2012, 10:34 PM
:troll31:

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 10:38 PM
Because it was thrown way to thte sideline!

How can you say it's not all pioli's fault, ITS ALL HIS FAULT.

He assembles the roster Matt, THE ENTIRE ROSTER AND THE COACHING STAFF.

So Maybe Bowe was supose to be around the sideline. But he fell down on his own. We just don't no where he was supose to be since he fell down.

How can I say it's not Piolis fault because there are some players not playing to there talent like that play with Bowe. Bowe is good enough not to go down all on his own. What did Pioli run on the field and shove Bowe down? Did Pioli make Dj go the wrong way on one of the plays the Bills scored on? You Praise herm and cp for the Impact players yet when they screw up you blame Pioli??????????????? Charles didn't have a great game today either now you want to blame Pioli????????? yet when they do well it's there herm and cps guys????????? Pioli no doubt gets his share of the blame same with Cassel but there are other players who have screwed up and hurt the team. You ignore there mistakes. And keep saying it's all Cassels and Piolis fault. You place it on the guys you hate give a hall pass to the guys you like. When the whole team sucks on a day it's not just 2 guys it's the whole teams. Pioli and cassel included but there are guys not playing up to there talent level That's on them and the coaches not all on Pioli.

chief31
09-16-2012, 10:50 PM

The passing game was the only aspect.of this team that was doing a decent job in the first half. And that was a run-first offense, with nothing coming from the running game but wasted downs.

This team is.not designed to be so heavily reliant on the passing game, and yet the philosophy of run and defend has been such a failure that it has made us play offense in a way that is.not what we are practicing regularly.

All teams need the defense to keep the scoring down. But it is even.more important to.a team that is designed for the run-defend philosophy.

Having your offense get out of the gates slowly should not lead to the kind of situation we found outselves in at halftime.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 10:53 PM
Hillis, Baldwin, Cassel, Berry, Jackson, Poe all played great today didnt they?

His drafts have been mediocre and until recently Pioli has refused to spend in FA, we are near the bottom of the cap. When you have mediocre drafts and a lack of FA help your franchise won't be very good, as we are seeing now. It is evident in our depth, especially on the defensive side of the ball. Herm's players remain our best players unfortunately.

21-29 under Scott Pioli.

SAME OLD SAME OLD Seriously get some new material we get it you want Pioli and cassel gone and they will never please you WE GET IT You can stop posting the same BS

None of those player played great neither did Bowe,DJ,Hali,Charles but you ignore that. When they do well you praise herm cp when they do bad you blame Pioli you want it both ways You are so full of crap but keep hating like i said it's what you did best. I'm done with it you keep on hating but you don't have a clue about football 21-29 is better then 6-26

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 10:54 PM
Another blind Pioli fan

Yes because posting the same crap over and over again is so insightful :ninerssuck:

bricooper78
09-16-2012, 10:59 PM
There were so many problems with this game, it's hard to pick just 1, dozen.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 11:07 PM
No, they would if they could win.

Bowe played well, made a nice catch on an underthrown ball from cassel for a td.

Herm's players have looked bad this year, as well as Pioli's. Pioli decided to keep who he wants on the roster, that is his fault. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't want to accept responsibility.

Herm was 15-33, Carl peterson was 29-19 in his first three seasons, Scott Pioli 21-27 (Now 21-29, And it's bound to get worse)

No when they win you make excuses for why they won see 2010. "creampuffs" Even when they win you find something to complain about

You whined when Pioli didn't give Carr the money he wanted and declared him horrible for that (by the way did you see that Dallas d today just about as bad) You would have whined if he cut any other herm player

Bowe played well as did cassel for the most part minus a couple of plays that most qbs have in the course of a game that they would like to have back. 300 yards 2 tds is not bad

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 11:19 PM
We scored 3 points on offense for the day, it wasnt until most of their starters (Dareus, Barnett, Williams etc..) were all out until we actually scored a couple of tds.... Down 35-3. You just won't admit when you're wrong will you. Pioli has failed, Coaching staff has failed.

You wrote off Peyton Manning, predicted a successful season, and thought we were headed to the playoffs.

It's all over

This is where I say GOT YOU I said that about Cassel for a reason. I knew you would make an excuse for it

What Bowe's numbers were put up before then? There was anther qb throwing those passes to Bowe? Cassel and Bowe put up there numbers AT THE SAME TIME IN THE GAME. You praise one for playing well bash the other. So you're either completly blind to how biased you are with Cassel or you're a troll your choice.

I didn't once write off Peyton I said we don't no if he's going to make it through the season at his age coming off 4 surgries. There's reason to doubt that. He might I don't discount he might. But I don't think it's a given. We could still have a succeful season it's not looking good now but we looked worse last year and got into 1st place at one point. We might not I just don't assume we will fail all year like you do

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 11:27 PM
It's not an excuse, they were scrub points. He scored 3 points until we were down 32 points and managed to score 14 when most of their starters were out.

The points were garbage, his play was garbage, Pioli is garbage.

Franchise qb? That's funny.

0-2, and bound to get worse.

So you chose troll got it

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 11:32 PM
The whole team is bad, what do you want me to say? It looks like we have a bright future? Things will turn around?

They won't, under this regime.

If you're not trolling then explain to me why Bowe "played well" and Cassel should be bashed they both put up numbers in garbage time you say one played well and bash the other can't have it both ways sorry. What did Bowe go play in anther game???? explain this for me
If you can't see the bias you have towards Cassel there you're either completly blind or like I said a troll.

Chiefster
09-16-2012, 11:33 PM
The whole team is bad, what do you want me to say? It looks like we have a bright future? Things will turn around?

They won't, under this regime.

The team may have played badly but it doesn't mean the whole team is bad.

Chiefster
09-16-2012, 11:34 PM
If you're not trolling then explain to me why Bowe "played well" and Cassel should be bashed they both put up numbers in garbage time you say one played well and bash the other can't have it both ways sorry. What did Bowe go play in anther game???? explain this for me
If you can't see the bias you have towards Cassel there you're either completly blind or like I said a troll.

Let it go man. You can lead a horse to water...

LlamaNinja
09-16-2012, 11:45 PM
Hey I think Bowe and Cassel sucked... but Bowe is probably gonna be gone next year. We cant say the same for Cassel.

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Let it go man. You can lead a horse to water...

I'm just toying with MMO now. I caught him I said something knowing what his response was going to be and want to see how he tries to get out of it. I find it fun. I know I have problems :lol:

Chiefster
09-16-2012, 11:55 PM
I'm just toying with MMO now. I caught him I said something knowing what his response was going to be and want to see how he tries to get out of it. I find it fun. I know I have problems :lol:

:troll31: :bananen_smilies046:

matthewschiefs
09-16-2012, 11:57 PM
:troll31: :bananen_smilies046:

I don't see it as feeding the troll i see it as torturing them when you catch them in there own BS :D

Lord-Chiefy
09-17-2012, 02:19 PM
Imo when bowe fell Matt should have seen that second Wtf was he doing throwing into double coverage? Matt obviously cannot read the field and make progressions. He can't read defenses worth a crap. If he hasn't got it by now he never will.

LlamaNinja
09-17-2012, 03:20 PM
Imo when bowe fell Matt should have seen that second Wtf was he doing throwing into double coverage? Matt obviously cannot read the field and make progressions. He can't read defenses worth a crap. If he hasn't got it by now he never will.
This is the problem with Cassel!

Ryfo18
09-17-2012, 03:52 PM

Yeah, and a lot of people will say "where the hell is Baldwin?" As long as Baldwin isn't his first read, he's going to post bad numbers.

#58ChiefsFan
09-17-2012, 04:01 PM
Adam Teicher‏@adamteicher
Crennel said he will continue to serve as defensive coordinator as well as head coach

:banghead:

LlamaNinja
09-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Adam Teicher‏@adamteicher
Crennel said he will continue to serve as defensive coordinator as well as head coach

:banghead:
AT LEAST they are addressing the problem with the coaching and not trying to ignore it. I say give it a few more games and something might change.

#58ChiefsFan
09-17-2012, 06:13 PM
I don't really see how they're addressing anything. Romeo stated if everyone was doing their job his wearing two hats wouldn't be questioned. Well no kidding RAC, now guess why your being asked that question.

LlamaNinja
09-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Well I think he didnt bother paying attention to the defense but now he will XD

#58ChiefsFan
09-17-2012, 07:34 PM
It would be nice if they actually figured this out and started playing to this teams potential.

At this point I don't know if I really care that much anymore. My emotional investment in this team was high when I bought into the Pioli regime, 3 years later they have made so many withdrawals and so few deposits in my investment that it's on life support. I really like Romeo and hope he does well but I fear the new way the game is being played may have passed him by.

loyalchief91
09-17-2012, 08:30 PM
Well, I am not going to say the sky is falling, the sky has been falling for a long time. But I cannot get excited about this season. I guess I will continue to watch but I will no longer be disappointed when this team loses.

I think the picture I posted earlier pretty much tells the entire story. If this is the best tackling this defense has, then it is going to be a long season.

The defense needs to step up. I have been down on Cassel, but Cassel is what Cassel is. There is no way our QB can ever come from behind and win a game. I have been saying it for a long time and it is completely clear this is the case.

The defense has to play better in order for this offense to get ahead.

I agree with everything you said here.

LlamaNinja
09-17-2012, 08:55 PM
It would be nice if they actually figured this out and started playing to this teams potential.

At this point I don't know if I really care that much anymore. My emotional investment in this team was high when I bought into the Pioli regime, 3 years later they have made so many withdrawals and so few deposits in my investment that it's on life support. I really like Romeo and hope he does well but I fear the new way the game is being played may have passed him by.
I always get hopeful and go THIS IS THE YEAR! Last year I was stuck on a bridge for 3 hours (near dc a bus caugh fire so everything shutdown). I heard McCluster fumble Berry take a hit and the Bills score over and over. Both times I have gone to arrowhead we have been blown out. I suppose I want change so I can at least not wonder what will go wrong this week.

Lord-Chiefy
09-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Hunt needs to make major changes to fix this Chiefs mess - KansasCity.com (http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/16/3818720/hunt-needs-to-make-major-changes.html)

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!@@@@@

H-townChiefsFan
09-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Wow, #58ChiefsFan, you are usually one of the most positive fans on here, but you speak the truth.

Anyone defending any Chiefs at this point are suffering from a severe case of homerism.

I think we can all agree with the fact Cassel is not a franchise QB. If I were in the front office and wanted to shake things up, I would flat out release Cassel. He is nowhere close to worth the money he is getting paid. The benefits I see from this would be:
1) save a ton of money
2) potentially get a higher draft pick next year
3) light a fire under these sorry *ss underpeforming Chiefs

#58ChiefsFan
09-18-2012, 03:21 PM
Man H-Town long time no see. You shoulda came on here a couple weeks ago so I could buy you some more Boulevard at the end of the season.:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
09-18-2012, 10:44 PM
All I have to say is, I am not very happy about the team on the field of play. Some shaking up needs to happen, something that lights a fire and says play or be benched! Cassel did not look like he is in control of his options or the offense, sure he made a great gutsy run a couple times but, he looked like he is lost not a NFL QB in charge of his Offense. He did not look like a leader to me. Can he do better? He must. Defense, where are you? Sad, Sad, and Sadder. Where is the Chiefs Defense. 0-2, season is not lost, but some fire, some pride, some drive needs to be found now before it is lost.

:banghead::sAng_scream:

H-townChiefsFan
09-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Man H-Town long time no see. You shoulda came on here a couple weeks ago so I could buy you some more Boulevard at the end of the season.:bananen_smilies046:

haha...next time I come up there I will surely buy you a beer, not the other way around!! :drunkhb:

We have plenty to talk about, that is for sure. Now I just need to find something to do with my 3 kids...Grandma in Lenexa? Maybe I'll drop them off at my uncle Harry's Country Club in River Market??

Oh, and sorry you had to travel all the way to Boofallo to see that...though hopefully you made it to the Anchor Bar and Niagara.

aasimon
09-19-2012, 11:06 PM
Sometimes, you just have to turn the entire thing upside-down. All it takes is the right man to get things moving in the right direction.

And to think...I had the Chiefs as the sleeper division winner.