PDA

View Full Version : Fescoe Rants on Chiefs!

reded
09-20-2012, 08:30 AM
Anybody else hear this yesterday? Holy Crap, I couldn't have said it any better myself.

FOX Sports Video - Epic rant by KC radio host (http://msn.foxsports.com/video?videoid=491c5141-4812-4d6f-a78c-3f1379d51b8e&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink)

MissingTBone
09-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Hallelujah! Glad this guy gets it, now if he could make the Hunt family get it, the GM get it, the coaches, and players get it...... We might get somewhere. We need to fire Puoli immediately after the end of the season unless some miracle happens. Then force him to take Cassel with him to the next team he plans on destroying!!

N TX Dave
09-20-2012, 06:41 PM
I think if we get rid of Cassel and get a true QB we will be okay heck even Orton would be better after the team did play for him last year. maybe the players know we can not do anything with cassel as QB and are just playing out the season.

Lewis_Chiefs
09-20-2012, 07:38 PM
Think he summed up what myself and a lot other chiefs fans are thinking. I was having a read on his twitter and its 6824 days since we won a play off game, depressing.

drstandley31
09-20-2012, 07:54 PM
It's hard to hear, but glad he said it. Glad someone said what I wish I could say to thousands.

#58ChiefsFan
09-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Meh.

Congrats to him for getting the organization on NFL Live. This pretty much sums up why I pay for satellite radio with no hosts.

Coach
09-21-2012, 07:38 AM
"They should make prisoners watch the Chiefs". That's funny stuff. There has been a complete lack of effort by this defense so far this year. The knock on Romeo has always been that he was a players coach an does not do a good job of motivating players.

For me, it's not just THAT we lost, it's HOW we lost. Neither game was as close as the scoreboard would lead you to believe, and that is saying A LOT considering they were both blowout losses.

I wish the players had to listen to this on the locker room today. Something/someone needs to motivate them to go play like they actually give a ****!

drstandley31
09-21-2012, 07:53 AM
"They should make prisoners watch the Chiefs". That's funny stuff. There has been a complete lack of effort by this defense so far this year. The knock on Romeo has always been that he was a players coach an does not do a good job of motivating players.

For me, it's not just THAT we lost, it's HOW we lost. Neither game was as close as the scoreboard would lead you to believe, and that is saying A LOT considering they were both blowout losses.

I wish the players had to listen to this on the locker room today. Something/someone needs to motivate them to go play like they actually give a ****!

Romeo as DC is responsible for 10 blowout losses in the last 22 games. I know the offense didnt' help much either, but at some point you have to take some responsibility. some of those blowouts were to teams like winless Miami, and twice to the lions. He might be a great guy, good teacher, but he's not a coach! Never has been.

Seek
09-21-2012, 09:22 AM
fescoe is an idiot. Every show he blows everything out of the water trying to stir the pot to get people to respond specially if it involved KU VS MU. He makes bigger deals out of everything than what is really there.

I find it funny that He is getting more attention in the National Media than the Chiefs actually are.

IslandKing77
09-21-2012, 10:11 PM
I thought I was the only one that pissed off.

KCraised
09-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Going to go down to cowtown press tomorrow if thier open, and have a chiefs shirt screen printed on the front and put, "Win games, NOW!!!!!!" on the back. Thats the next hot saying;)

Coach
09-22-2012, 04:32 PM
fescoe is an idiot. Every show he blows everything out of the water trying to stir the pot to get people to respond specially if it involved KU VS MU. He makes bigger deals out of everything than what is really there.

I find it funny that He is getting more attention in the National Media than the Chiefs actually are.

Fescoe may be an idiot, but I'm glad someone in the national media called out the Chiefs for their lackluster effort. Hopefully they have an ounce of self respect and decide to show up and play this week.

AkChief49
09-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Not seeing any pride with this team. It's time for some Clint......

Just the way it is... - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf6Jg3OtRKo)

Yoda
09-22-2012, 08:48 PM
Aside from the fact that his rant is geared towards the Chiefs. That rant could be applied to most pro teams in the big 4. I believe fans from every base are just getting sick of spending their hard earned cash and precious time on crap play. Something has to give. Sad thing is if attendance is down for a long time because the team sucks, the team threatens to leave because fans are not passionate enough to support them. It could even happen in KC.

AkChief49
09-24-2012, 01:02 AM
Not seeing any pride with this team. It's time for some Clint......

Just the way it is... - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf6Jg3OtRKo)
used this just before the Colts game last year- Clint is the man!!

Seek
09-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Fescoe may be an idiot, but I'm glad someone in the national media called out the Chiefs for their lackluster effort. Hopefully they have an ounce of self respect and decide to show up and play this week.

He is not National. He is local. He is a KU Alumni, who is extremely biased in his opinions. He actually moved to St. Louis for a couple years to report on them but then moved back to KC a year or so ago.

Also all week he went on about MU's coach basically calling out his QB for not taking a shot. When that whole subject was squashed on Monday of last week.

Chiefster
09-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Aside from the fact that his rant is geared towards the Chiefs. That rant could be applied to most pro teams in the big 4. I believe fans from every base are just getting sick of spending their hard earned cash and precious time on crap play. Something has to give. Sad thing is if attendance is down for a long time because the team sucks, the team threatens to leave because fans are not passionate enough to support them. It could even happen in KC.

Nicely stated. Rep!

Connie Jo
09-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Meh.

Congrats to him for getting the organization on NFL Live. This pretty much sums up why I pay for satellite radio with no hosts.

:punk:

Chiefster
09-25-2012, 10:38 PM
:punk:

Good to see ya kiddo! :smile