PDA

View Full Version : Free streaming Chiefs game on your TV (thanks timsatt)!

hermhater
10-13-2007, 10:04 PM
http://www.tvunetworks.com/

This is the place where you can download the player and watch Chiefs games live on your pc!

Thanks goes to timsatt so send him your PM's!

McLovin
10-13-2007, 10:33 PM
http://www.tvunetworks.com/

This is the place where you can download the player and watch Chiefs games live on your pc!

Thanks goes to timsatt so send him your PM's!
I tried to watch the Chiefs game on tvu a couple weeks ago, in my opinion it wasn't worth the money (free) it was always behind, not buy much a minute or so but behind, and it cut out so much I shut it off and went to 101 the fox to listen live.
Really appreciate the effort by Timsatt but I guess I'm just a little more spoiled then this lol.

Although the play by play here with the audio from 101 the Fox is a good substitute.
http://www.101thefox.net/listenlive.asp
I am still looking for a good place to watch streaming, TVU might be ok in the future also just the week I tried to watch it, it cut out a lot.

bryonc

hermhater
10-13-2007, 11:25 PM
If you have downloaded the ventrilo thing provided by YZILLA you can listen in live to some of us from this site during the game!

McLovin
10-13-2007, 11:30 PM
If you have downloaded the ventrilo thing provided by YZILLA you can listen in live to some of us from this site during the game!
Got it gonna try it out tommorrow, this game though they are going to televise locally, how bout you Chiefs31 you getting this one on TV. (CBS out of Champaign here)

chief31
10-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Got it gonna try it out tommorrow, this game though they are going to televise locally, how bout you Chiefs31 you getting this one on TV. (CBS out of Champaign here)

Yes it is, and I couldn't be happier about that.

stlchief
10-14-2007, 10:06 AM
I haven't checked yet if it is on in STL. If you guys are getting it in IL, I hope they'll carry it here... I need to see a good game after the Mizzou let down yesterday....

sling58
10-14-2007, 10:45 AM
I haven't checked yet if it is on in STL. If you guys are getting it in IL, I hope they'll carry it here... I need to see a good game after the Mizzou let down yesterday....

Mizzou got beat by OU. I have to hear about it all week living in Oklahoma.

McLovin
10-14-2007, 12:32 PM
And Mizzou losing suprises you, My Hawkeyes beat the first time ranked since 2001 Illini, taking them back to unranked, Not getting a bowl game on our watch Illini. Bwahahahahaha. Our local school Football team won, The Hawkeyes Won, Now for the Trifecta GO CHIEFS.

sling58
10-14-2007, 12:46 PM
And Mizzou losing suprises you, My Hawkeyes beat the first time ranked since 2001 Illini, taking them back to unranked, Not getting a bowl game on our watch Illini. Bwahahahahaha. Our local school Football team won, The Hawkeyes Won, Now for the Trifecta GO CHIEFS.

YEAH BUDDY!!!!

texaschief
10-14-2007, 03:22 PM
anyone know about streaming video for Macs? They don't have sopcast for macs yet, so that won't work

timsatt1
10-14-2007, 04:58 PM
KU Jayhawks undefeated!!!!! YEEHAW!