PDA

View Full Version : give draughn the ball

slc chief
09-22-2012, 11:48 PM
he seams to be the only rb that actually is producing. send a message to the team bench charles untill he gets his self together.

dl89
09-23-2012, 08:04 AM
No. Apparently, I can't enter a message that short. So I'll just say it twice.

No.

Bike
09-23-2012, 10:03 AM
he seams to be the only rb that actually is producing. send a message to the team bench charles untill he gets his self together.
Agreed. He is producing the yards - let him play.

#58ChiefsFan
09-23-2012, 10:52 AM
A huge part of Charles getting himself together is going out, taking hits and gaining trust in his knee. Benching him will only delay that process. Jamaal wants to be the old Jamaal more than anyone else, give him a little time, he is far from the worst thing we have going on right now.

slc chief
09-23-2012, 11:11 AM
A huge part of Charles getting himself together is going out, taking hits and gaining trust in his knee. Benching him will only delay that process. Jamaal wants to be the old Jamaal more than anyone else, give him a little time, he is far from the worst thing we have going on right now.

he is getting the dance behind the line syndrome a little to much. hopefully he impresses today but if not it is obvious his injury was more than he could overcome

#58ChiefsFan
09-23-2012, 11:35 AM
he is getting the dance behind the line syndrome a little to much. hopefully he impresses today but if not it is obvious his injury was more than he could overcome

Being an artificial surface I'd be pretty surprised if he gets a ton of work today, so like you I want to see him be decisive on the carries he does get.

chief31
09-23-2012, 05:28 PM
I guess this topic is done now.

Sick Dog
09-23-2012, 05:34 PM
LOL...ha..ha..I was just posting about this stupid thread...guy comes back from major reconstructive surgery and has played pretty decent and this thread...please close it now mods:lol: he is in Chiefs history books now for this game:chiefs:

garciakcfan
09-23-2012, 05:36 PM
Yes!!! Bench #25!! He can't produce!!! LMAO!!!! dumbest post ever!!

matthewschiefs
09-23-2012, 05:40 PM
Charles was huge today

Stanfford routts pick was huge today.

Guys steped up and MADE plays and took that game. hopefully thats something we see more of going forward

#58ChiefsFan
09-23-2012, 05:46 PM
I hope and pray that his knee is just fine after that major workload today. Come this week if he is full in practice it will be the best thing we could have ever hoped for.