PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2012 Wk 4 Chiefs v Chargers Preview

EmDiggy
09-26-2012, 11:19 AM
Chiefs vs Chargers Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BWTUOjV12c)

Good morning Chiefs fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Lord-Chiefy
09-26-2012, 12:55 PM
great job once again.. thanks for the pick I hope your right.. Our Dline needs to close pocket and get in rivers face..he will make stupid mistakes, because he is a very over rated QB...

Chiefster
09-26-2012, 01:07 PM
Again, great presentation and analysis! I like the break down segment using the white board, a great new feature. However, one technical criticism I have is the glare spot on the white board is a bit distracting and hides a large part of your analysis. I would recommend either moving the white board or the light source if it isn't fixed.

I hope your prediction is more accurate this week, great job bud! :D

EmDiggy
09-26-2012, 01:24 PM
great job once again.. thanks for the pick I hope your right.. Our Dline needs to close pocket and get in rivers face..he will make stupid mistakes, because he is a very over rated QB...

Thanks LC! The good thing about Rivers is that he will give you EVERY opportunity to sack him LOL

Again, great presentation and analysis! I like the break down segment using the white board, a great new feature. However, one technical criticism I have is the glare spot on the white board is a bit distracting and hides a large part of your analysis. I would recommend either moving the white board or the light source if it isn't fixed.

I hope your prediction is more accurate this week, great job bud! :D

THanks Homie! I got to readjust the lighting.. I noticed that too. Mann you guys took it to my Saints last week!

Chiefster
09-26-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks LC! The good thing about Rivers is that he will give you EVERY opportunity to sack him LOL

THanks Homie! I got to readjust the lighting.. I noticed that too. Mann you guys took it to my Saints last week!

Hey, not taking anything away from our Chiefs but sometimes it's better to be lucky, in some instances, than good. Plus, it helps to have a kicker who made all his FGs. :bananen_smilies046:

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2012, 03:41 AM
Great Video again Em. And I like your prediction! :D

EmDiggy
09-28-2012, 08:38 AM
Great Video again Em. And I like your prediction! :D

Thanks Aussie! I'm a Big fan of the Chiefs D