PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Charles had broken a major barrier

Yoda
09-26-2012, 11:50 AM
His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB's.

Btw...title should say "has" not "had".

70 chiefsfan70
09-26-2012, 12:13 PM
His 233 yards is no small feat after a major ACL injury. I am shocked there had not been an article touting this major medical break through. ACL no longer appear the death sentence for RB's.

Btw...title should say "has" not "had".

Yes he has! Even though he did it against the terrible Saints D.

We desperately need him to play well. Our passing game is none existent without him.

Chiefster
09-26-2012, 04:19 PM
Credit the God given advances in injury medicine and rehab.

Yoda
09-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Credit the God given advances in injury medicine and rehab.

ACL is pretty much the worse injury a RB could suffer in the past, RB would loose a step and never return to form. The question is, is this a just a medical miracle for JC or now the recovery norm. If it brcomes the norm, RB value in the draft will rise.

#58ChiefsFan
09-26-2012, 07:26 PM
ACL is pretty much the worse injury a RB could suffer in the past, RB would loose a step and never return to form. The question is, is this a just a medical miracle for JC or now the recovery norm. If it brcomes the norm, RB value in the draft will rise.

I don't know that it isn't dedication to the rehab process. Given Charles age a large portion can be contributed to that, but listening to the way the ACL3 talk about rehab it seems it would be easy to not put the effort Jamaal did knowing he would be back (for ever how long) at a pretty high level.

Chiefster
09-26-2012, 10:27 PM

Absolutely agree, and it's always a good thing to be able to extend the careers of great RBs.

chief31
09-27-2012, 12:02 AM
I will still need to see some more from him. But he certainly looked good Sunday.

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Yea I love seeing him play like his pre-injury self!

70 chiefsfan70
09-27-2012, 09:33 AM
I will still need to see some more from him. But he certainly looked good Sunday.

I agree! The Saints run D is terrible. That being said JC looked GOOD.

slc chief
09-27-2012, 09:58 PM
hey yoda you still think dmc is a better back than charles? scoreboard(again) or should i say league leading rusher.sorry i had to

AussieChiefsFan
09-27-2012, 10:12 PM
hey yoda you still think dmc is a better back than charles? scoreboard(again) or should i say league leading rusher.sorry i had to
yoda said that? heh thats actually pretty funny.