PDA

View Full Version : My yard thanks you Chiefs!!



Miller
09-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Looks like I am going to be doing a lot more yard work on Sundays. I have not given up, just more given in. I love this team and always will, but the last couple of years it has not loved me back. So, I will listen to the Fox broadcasts, I will read this site, but no longer will I hang on this team to the point of madness I have been. I have realized that the Chiefs are who they are, a team that will never get it. I am not blaming the owner, the GM, the Coach, I don't care who, it is what it is. But, having a game ruin my week is not worth it anymore. I live in the Show-Me state, and they are going to have to Show-Me. Lastly, Go Chiefs and lets hope they get it turned around.

LlamaNinja
09-30-2012, 11:42 PM
Watch out before someone calls you a bandwagon fan :p

drstandley31
09-30-2012, 11:49 PM
Nothing bandwagon about it! As a fan it's your job to say NO. You, we, all deserve better. As they are all too quick to say; "it's a business", well that's right it is. and you have to show the tough love to this business. They need to earn our respect and work hard to keep it. This organization just can't seem to make a good decision. So we'll do yard work, enjoy our families, hope the Chiefs pull it together, and not let their failures disrupt our wonderful lives.

LlamaNinja
09-30-2012, 11:57 PM
All I want is a playoff win in the wildcard we can even lose the divisional game right after I just want one post season win.

Miller
10-01-2012, 12:09 AM
Nothing bandwagon about it! As a fan it's your job to say NO. You, we, all deserve better. As they are all too quick to say; "it's a business", well that's right it is. and you have to show the tough love to this business. They need to earn our respect and work hard to keep it. This organization just can't seem to make a good decision. So we'll do yard work, enjoy our families, hope the Chiefs pull it together, and not let their failures disrupt our wonderful lives.
Well said.

There is nothing bandwagon about any Kansas City Sports team fans. I mean, the freaking Royals have not BEEN to the playoffs in almost 30 years and people go to the games, The Chiefs have not won a playoff game since 93 or 4 and there is no shortage of folks laying down $30 to park and watch. But these teams HAVE to start to want it as bad as the fans do, I just don't see them wanting too.

2010chiefs
10-01-2012, 12:47 AM
great post and i agree. Usually games like today could ruin my sunday. Not anymore. I had a great day today and i juSt accept that the chiefs are not who i thought they were. I never felt this way before. as long as cassel is qb. It wont be hard.

KCraised
10-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Nothing bandwagon about it! As a fan it's your job to say NO. You, we, all deserve better. As they are all too quick to say; "it's a business", well that's right it is. and you have to show the tough love to this business. They need to earn our respect and work hard to keep it. This organization just can't seem to make a good decision. So we'll do yard work, enjoy our families, hope the Chiefs pull it together, and not let their failures disrupt our wonderful lives.

I watched the game and THEN did yard work. Amazing how quick you can get a yard mowed and manicured when youre blowing off steam...lol
Yeah, I love the Chiefs and always will. But they aren't grandfathered in and operating on immunity. If they suck, they suck. Im not gonna be someone that calls you out as a non fan and point out I should be keying on the 1% of things that are working and sweep the other 99% failure under the rug. No blinders on here. They SUCK. But i'll be watching the Baltimore game, just like the rest;)

LlamaNinja
10-01-2012, 03:31 PM
I watched the game and THEN did yard work. Amazing how quick you can get a yard mowed and manicured when youre blowing off steam...lol
Yeah, I love the Chiefs and always will. But they aren't grandfathered in and operating on immunity. If they suck, they suck. Im not gonna be someone that calls you out as a non fan and point out I should be keying on the 1% of things that are working and sweep the other 99% failure under the rug. No blinders on here. They SUCK. But i'll be watching the Baltimore game, just like the rest;)
Nice to see positive comments on here....

Bike
10-01-2012, 05:07 PM
I always watch my Chiefs - through thick and thin.

Lord-Chiefy
10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
I haven't missed a game since I don't know when. Win or lose I watch.

KCraised
10-01-2012, 10:27 PM
It doesn't help that I follow the Royals, too. Double whammied

buffman316
10-01-2012, 10:35 PM
they certainly lose more than they win so you are watching a lot of losing. So am I. I am a sadist. Lately I have been watching more NFL Red Zone though because my fantasy teams are more fun than watching one of the worst teams in the NFL

Lord-Chiefy
10-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Man Lester made a awesome more for a deep TD. I love that guy. I wish I urban wr could get open.

KCraised
10-02-2012, 10:03 PM
they certainly lose more than they win so you are watching a lot of losing. So am I. I am a sadist. Lately I have been watching more NFL Red Zone though because my fantasy teams are more fun than watching one of the worst teams in the NFL

Thats bad when you become content with a potential 90 game losing season. Like thats some type of improvement. Thats settling for a loser. Im not settling for my beloved Chiefs to be losers. I will not be content for that. This town has just had enough of it from Truman Sports Complex. Im beginning to think Clark Hunt and
David Glass are drinking buddies and trying to share the same business model. Although, David Glass is the worst