PDA

View Full Version : I'm here and you're not.

hermhater
10-14-2007, 03:40 AM
Out post whored y'all again!

:yahoo::sign0153::sign0098::iamwithstupid::lol::fu nnypost::bananen_smilies046::11::D

Chiefster
10-14-2007, 05:40 AM
Out post whored y'all again!

:yahoo::sign0153::sign0098::iamwithstupid::lol::fu nnypost::bananen_smilies046::11::D

And got an infraction for spamming the boards; not cool man!

spiman
10-14-2007, 05:57 AM
Ouch. That must hurt Huh? Ditto, not "'cool'"

hermhater
10-14-2007, 11:53 AM
And got an infraction for spamming the boards; not cool man!

Didn't realize that I was spamming guys!

Thought those cats looked like degenerate Bengals, and I did post a different title to each one of them, so it wasn't like I posted the EXACT same thing time after time.

I guess if you have never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas it loses some of its humor.

Meh, live and learn.

Chiefster
10-15-2007, 12:41 AM
Didn't realize that I was spamming guys!

Thought those cats looked like degenerate Bengals, and I did post a different title to each one of them, so it wasn't like I posted the EXACT same thing time after time.

I guess if you have never seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas it loses some of its humor.

Meh, live and learn.

I understand your confusion on the matter, and am no longer miffed, but simply putting a different tittle on the exact same post does not make it a different post, and continuing to repeat the same post content over and over is in fact spamming, but you stopped and all is well with the universe once again. :)

sling58
10-15-2007, 07:28 AM
I understand your confusion on the matter, and am no longer miffed, but simply putting a different tittle on the exact same post does not make it a different post, and continuing to repeat the same post content over and over is in fact spamming, but you stopped and all is well with the universe once again. :)

That's because the Chiefs won!

rbedgood
10-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Ahh and my fantasy team kicked a$$...LJ & Adrian Peterson...(not to be forgotten were Welker and Housh)...it was a good day!!!

hermhater
10-15-2007, 05:55 PM
Ahh and my fantasy team kicked a$$...LJ & Adrian Peterson...(not to be forgotten were Welker and Housh)...it was a good day!!!

Show off!

:lol: