PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs fans are so wonderful :)

Jimmypagesheroin77
10-08-2012, 01:55 PM
I (http://www.lazloscloset.com/2012/10/08/hey-kc-chiefs-fans-go-fall-on-a-knife/) was just planning on editting you and allowing you to compose yourself, but you p***ed me off, with the spam and general isiocy, so I decided you should pipe down for a bit....

matthewschiefs
10-08-2012, 01:58 PM
YAY A TROLL A TROLL YAY

We all just got called Garbage by a troll we clearly all need to rethink our lifes :D :sign0087: :plus1:

KCraised
10-08-2012, 02:00 PM
Welcome to Kansas City, Winston!

Jimmypagesheroin77
10-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Classless

azchiefsfan
10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Ok, JPH77, when you showed genuine outrage it made sense. Now it seems you are just bashing to be the same kind of jerk demonstrated by some of the fans yesterday. Ease off or you will be axed by a mod.

Chiefster
10-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Ok, JPH77, when you showed genuine outrage it made sense. Now it seems you are just bashing to be the same kind of jerk demonstrated by some of the fans yesterday. Ease off or you will be axed by a mod.

THIS!

chief31
10-08-2012, 02:43 PM
I (http://www.lazloscloset.com/2012/10/08/hey-kc-chiefs-fans-go-fall-on-a-knife/) was just planning on editting you and allowing you to compose yourself, but you p***ed me off, with the spam and general isiocy, so I decided you should pipe down for a bit....

If you have a genuine interest in discussing things around here, then try again tomorrow.

And when you do, know this....

I went to my first ever Chiefs game yesterday, and took my younger son with me.

I am also one of the very very few members of this site who still believes Matt Cassel could be a great QB here, if we get things settled down.

So part of yesterday was especially humiliating to me, as a Chiefs fan. I was appalled to hear the reaction of Chiefs fans.

But what you are doing is lumping all Chiefs fans in as a whole. I find that to be foolish and ugly.

Greg Schiano
10-08-2012, 02:47 PM
At least you guys show up to games. All 7 of our fans can be seen if you look around the pirate ship this Sunday.

Chiefster
10-08-2012, 02:48 PM
If you have a genuine interest in discussing things around here, then try again tomorrow.

And when you do, know this....

I went to my first ever Chiefs game yesterday, and took my younger son with me.

I am also one of the very very few members of this site who still believes Matt Cassel could be a great QB here, if we get things settled down.

So part of yesterday was especially humiliating to me, as a Chiefs fan. I was appalled to hear the reaction of Chiefs fans.

But what you are doing is lumping all Chiefs fans in as a whole. I find that to be foolish and ugly.

Quoted for truth.

Chiefster
10-08-2012, 02:49 PM
At least you guys show up to games. All 7 of our fans can be seen if you look around the pirate ship this Sunday.

Welcome Greg

Greg Schiano
10-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Welcome Greg

Many thanks. At least one of us will have two wins after Sunday... unless we tie.

:canbeer:

... Sorry... I couldn't help it. The selection of emoticons is outstanding!

Chiefster
10-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Many thanks. At least one of us will have two wins after Sunday... unless we tie.

:canbeer:

... Sorry... I couldn't help it. The selection of emoticons is outstanding!

:lol: Stranger things have happened. The emoticons are extensive. :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
10-08-2012, 03:01 PM

Yeah... We are currently in the middle of Injury-gate so it might have been better had some Chiefs fans not shown up.

I think The Chiefs will get it going here soon. I do not think we are supposed to be a 1-4 team.

Greg Schiano
10-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Yeah... We are currently in the middle of Injury-gate so it might have been better had some Chiefs fans not shown up.

I do not think we are supposed to be a 1-4 team.

I don't know, they keep telling me that if the best play in your playbook is crashing the victory formation, you deserve to be losing... but that's my bread and butter. Maybe I'm supposed to be 0-4 at this point.

chief31
10-08-2012, 03:09 PM
I don't know, they keep telling me that if the best play in your playbook is crashing the victory formation, you deserve to be losing... but that's my bread and butter. Maybe I'm supposed to be 0-4 at this point.

I am not familiar with The Bucs' coaching situation, but, is he a first time HC... in his first season?

Greg Schiano
10-08-2012, 03:12 PM
I am not familiar with The Bucs' coaching situation, but, is he a first time HC... in his first season?

I came from the greatest college of all time, Rutgers. This is my first year as a NFL Head Coach, although I previously served as an assistant in Chicago. I was also the D-coordinator at the U many years ago.

chief31
10-08-2012, 03:25 PM
I came from the greatest college of all time, Rutgers. This is my first year as a NFL Head Coach, although I previously served as an assistant in Chicago. I was also the D-coordinator at the U many years ago.

Well, any first time HC in his first season should be expected to stumble out of the gates.

So long as The Bucs start making some noise by the end of the season, I expect that the 0-4 start can be forgiven.

Greg Schiano
10-08-2012, 03:27 PM
We did win a game... sort of. The Panthers are kind of an NFL team... The NFL said it counts so I'll go with it.