PDA

View Full Version : you be the judge on this video

marloweopatchiefs
10-08-2012, 03:07 PM
here is a video of cassel after he gets hurt. You be the judge if people were cheering for him to be hurt.

Is this the cheering Chiefs’ Winston blamed fans for? - KCTV5 (http://www.kctv5.com/story/19761458/is-this-the-cheering-chiefs-winston-blamed-fans-for)

chief31
10-08-2012, 03:10 PM
here is a video of cassel after he gets hurt. You be the judge if people were cheering for him to be hurt.

Is this the cheering Chiefs’ Winston blamed fans for? - KCTV5 (http://www.kctv5.com/story/19761458/is-this-the-cheering-chiefs-winston-blamed-fans-for)

Same video as the other thread.

Greg Schiano
10-08-2012, 03:10 PM
I don't know... looks like they are cheering that he got up and was able to make it off the field on his own power as opposed to being neck braced and carted off.

Probably one of those, "You had to be there" moments.

IslandKing77
10-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I wasn't at the game so I cannot say what the cheering was or wasn't for, definitively.

When I heard Winston's rant I just took his word for it. He was there in the middle of it.

Having watched that video I hope there was some other cheering done because that didn't appear to be people cheering because Cassel was hurt. I've been to a lot of football games from the high school level on up and I'm pretty sure all of the fans always cheer when an injured player gets up and walks off the field. Like, hey, glad you're not dead, yay for you.

Perhaps the over defensiveness comes from all of the recent outcry from the fans, including the flyover, wanting Cassel benched. I think that probably had a lot of do with how Winston chose to interpret the cheers.

I am not going to apologize for being glad when Quinn came in. Hell, my wife stopped doing yard work and came in to watch the rest of the game. It was the first time during the game I actually had any hope of the Chiefs winning.

The thing that really bugs me is that RAC still says he had not been thinking about pulling Cassel out during the course of that game. I have no confidence in RAC as the head coach anymore, and I blame Pioli for putting him in this position. Now when RAC is fired as head coach we are going to lose him as the defensive coordinator. There aren't enough 3-4 defensive coordinators out there who can make it work so then we'll be switching back to the 4-3 which will add further chaos to the team.

As the season goes on I'm not all that impressed by the play of Winston. I what appears to be a full grown man going through menopause. I especially liked the way he got all flustered after being called for illegal formation in the previous game and then letting the defender blow right by him for the sack on the next play because he was too busy crying about it. Hooray for the best right tackle in football.

KCraised
10-08-2012, 03:59 PM
I wanna see the video of him being hit. He took some shoulder shots that didnt look horrible but he came away with a head injury. When he fell? Even the dude that hit him said he didnt even think he hit him that hard.
Anybody find that video around on the net?

IslandKing77
10-08-2012, 04:07 PM
I wanna see the video of him being hit. He took some shoulder shots that didnt look horrible but he came away with a head injury. When he fell? Even the dude that hit him said he didnt even think he hit him that hard.
Anybody find that video around on the net?

Where's the helmet contact?!?! - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21725)

McLovin
10-08-2012, 04:11 PM
Where's the helmet contact?!?! - Kansas City Chiefs Forums (http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21725)

Wow .. in ways I hope he is faking the injury to give the fans what they want and hopefully is not really hurt ... in other ways I really hope he isn't faking an injury because if he faked an injury to be out of the game that is just weak ... maybe Crennel said you have a choice fake an injury and I will stand behind you and say I wasn't going to bench you .. or I am going to bench you .. you decide

IslandKing77
10-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Cassel had played better than he is this season. I just think he hit his ceiling and was as good as he could be, which wasn't good enough. Now, his confidence is gone and when a starting QB loses that it's all over.

AkChief49
10-09-2012, 01:37 AM
Wow .. in ways I hope he is faking the injury to give the fans what they want and hopefully is not really hurt ... in other ways I really hope he isn't faking an injury because if he faked an injury to be out of the game that is just weak ... maybe Crennel said you have a choice fake an injury and I will stand behind you and say I wasn't going to bench you .. or I am going to bench you .. you decide
??????????????????????????????????

kcvet
10-09-2012, 11:04 AM
looks like to me his head snapped back just before hitting the ground. ie Trent Green

Trent Green - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOq4b4zydtI)

kckidd8870
10-13-2012, 12:24 AM
I was thinking the same thing,It wasnt that hard of a shot.He just took a shoulder shot.Even cassel has taken alot harder hits.Before the serie when cassel got hurt,when are d-fense was on the field.Cassel was on the phone on the sideline.then Quinn was on the sidelines throwing to copper.Then Matt goes in and gets a shoulder hit,didnt look like a hard hit at all.Think the whole things was set up.They know Kansas city fans are done with the cassel experiment.If i'm wrong,I hope cassel is o.k. and makes full recovery.Just look like it was a setup.Soon,they will probably put him on the I.R.

kckidd8870
10-13-2012, 12:33 AM
That might not sound like that big of a deal,that Matt was on the phone,but he is never on the phone.just like he is never looking at the photos's from upstairs during a game.like othe QBs do.Not as hard a worker as everyone says.like after every sucky series we have.Not go to the sidelines fumble around with your hat for about 5 min.,then sulk.Doesnt talk to other players,doesnt look at photos.If that is a hard worker.Than we are screwed,they don't know what hard works is.