PDA

View Full Version : afc west

tonto
10-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Boy does the afc west blow. I am afraid that the broncos are going to take this division yet again. They have the best team by far. Do you think we can compete with them?

sling58
10-14-2007, 02:05 PM
yeah we can compete they suck

rbedgood
10-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Denver sucks this year...Oakland has looked pretty good and KC has upside if they can play like they are today...

hermhater
10-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Boy does the afc west blow. I am afraid that the broncos are going to take this division yet again. They have the best team by far. Do you think we can compete with them?

We can stomp the Broncos!

chief31
10-14-2007, 04:50 PM

Yo, tonto, share the payote pal. Yes, the AFC looks crappy. But the Donkos are the worst of the bunch. They have squeaked-out wins against a couple of bad teams and been slapped silly by a couple of good teams.

Have you taken a look at the Chargers? After a rough start, they seem to be well on their way back to from.

Coach
10-14-2007, 09:28 PM

I smell a donkey.

luv
10-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Have you been watching this year's games?

sling58
10-15-2007, 07:50 AM
I smell a donkey.

Yea it kind of seems like someone roots for that crappy team from Colorado. Poser!

McLovin
10-15-2007, 11:21 AM
Yea it kind of seems like someone roots for that crappy team from Colorado. Poser!
In a way it seems this way, but are we suggesting that the donks actually have fans.

Maybe this was just a drunk misguided soul.
Only other option is that it is a player, because I dont believe that they have fans.

:lol:

sling58
10-15-2007, 11:22 AM
In a way it seems this way, but are we suggesting that the donks actually have fans.

Maybe this was just a drunk misguided soul.
Only other option is that it is a player, because I dont believe that they have fans.

:lol:

atleast educated fans know to root for the Chiefs!!!

Chiefster
10-15-2007, 01:52 PM
I smell a donkey.

I smell a forum change.