PDA

View Full Version : ventrilo voice chat

YZILLA
10-14-2007, 04:52 PM
Had a great time talking to Hermhater and Guru today during the game . I really hope you all come to realize how great this can be to meet chiefscrowd members and get to know them a little more personally . good times today guys! :bananen_smilies046:

timsatt1
10-14-2007, 04:56 PM
i wouldve been there, but i was driving back from arkansas from a motorcycle trip cut short due to me clipping some rocks on a turn and spilling out yesturday. Anyways, bike not currently running so i had to come back this morning but got to listen to CHIEFS on the radio. Just not as good as watching em on tv. but it was still good stuff. next weekend ill be on ventrilo during the game. GOOD WIN CHIEFS!!!

hermhater
10-14-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah great time in the Voice chat today!

Go and buy a microphone guys!

chief31
10-14-2007, 05:01 PM
I missed-out today, because I had to take the kids to see their grandma and go get Halloween costumes. But I fully intend upon being there next wekkend.

hermhater
10-14-2007, 05:05 PM
I missed-out today, because I had to take the kids to see their grandma and go get Halloween costumes. But I fully intend upon being there next wekkend.

Yeah we were all looking for you.

Missed a few huge bets this week y so little.

We only had 4 sacks, and that last field goal killed reversing the spread, sigh...

I forgot to click the bet now button on all my offensive bets so now I don't get any money from those.

This week was another bust for me!

chief31
10-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Yeah. I hated that I had to miss the game, but I did recoed it. So I'll get to watch it very soon.

McLovin
10-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Where are your priorities, Now ill have to take you under my wing grasshopper.

To fix this you make grandma come get the kids and then take them to the store and buy them costumes, meanwhile you stay home to watch the game live.

Its all priorities, If I had to miss Chiefs games because of the kids I never would have had kids lol.

:lol:

sling58
10-15-2007, 07:53 AM
I work on Sundays and can't download things on the work computers.

rbedgood
10-15-2007, 04:55 PM
Where are your priorities, Now ill have to take you under my wing grasshopper.

To fix this you make grandma come get the kids and then take them to the store and buy them costumes, meanwhile you stay home to watch the game live.

Its all priorities, If I had to miss Chiefs games because of the kids I never would have had kids lol.

:lol:

p.s. Grandma should bring beer and food for you during the game as she is taking the "beer go-fers" with her.

Chiefster
10-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Had a great time talking to Hermhater and Guru today during the game . I really hope you all come to realize how great this can be to meet chiefscrowd members and get to know them a little more personally . good times today guys! :bananen_smilies046:

I sure do wish I could have used it at work; I hope to be on it next Sunday.