http://cherrythian.com/images/borat.jpg

hermhater
10-14-2007, 05:02 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Good one dude!!!

:lol::yahoo::toast2:

sling58
10-15-2007, 07:56 AM
I guess we didn't lose by the three we were projected to huh? STUPID ANALYSTS!!!

Chiefster
10-15-2007, 08:54 AM
I guess we didn't lose by the three we were projected to huh? STUPID ANALYSTS!!!

You can always trust them to tell it like it ain't.

sling58
10-15-2007, 08:55 AM
You can always trust them to tell it like it ain't.

and to be complete morons!

Chiefster
10-15-2007, 08:57 AM
and to be complete morons!

You've just insulted complete morons everywhere. :lol:

sling58
10-15-2007, 08:58 AM
You've just insulted complete morons everywhere. :lol:

I guess that means I insulted myself on that one ha ha!

:lol: :lol:

stlchief
10-15-2007, 08:59 AM
WAIT - The complete morons will be the ones picking the Raiders over the Chiefs next week....

sling58
10-15-2007, 09:02 AM
WAIT - The complete morons will be the ones picking the Raiders over the Chiefs next week....

Then I guess I am not a complete moron then cause I won't be making that pick. We have beat them both times in 03, 04, 05, 06!

m0ebr0
10-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Analysts will always say that we will lose no matter who we play. The projected us to go 6-10. So they have to say that we will lose or they will condredict themselves. They need to open thier eyes and realize that we are not as bad as they thoguht we were going to be.

Sorry, Saulsbury Steak, but we could be a playoff team this year.

Some are starting to open theyre eyes and actually seeing what we can do. We were the last game on the Blitz last night and they actually talked about how good we did and not just how the Bangles were terrible.

As Chris Berman says - Grandmama!

Chiefster
10-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Analysts will always say that we will lose no matter who we play. The projected us to go 6-10. So they have to say that we will lose or they will condredict themselves. They need to open thier eyes and realize that we are not as bad as they thoguht we were going to be.

Some are starting to open theyre eyes and actually seeing what we can do. We were the last game on the Blitz last night and they actually talked about how good we did and not just how the Bangles were terrible.

Yeah, heaven forbid they retract and say: "Ya know, I may have been wrong".

sling58
10-15-2007, 09:13 AM

We will prove them wrong.

Chiefster
10-15-2007, 01:20 PM

It is a moral imperative.

hermhater
10-15-2007, 02:44 PM

We already have.

So with SD beating the Raiders yesterday they are leading the division because they have two division wins now.

We will have to tie them up next week with win against the Raiders!

Go Chiefs!

sling58
10-15-2007, 02:45 PM
We already have.

So with SD beating the Raiders yesterday they are leading the division because they have two division wins now.

We will have to tie them up next week with win against the Raiders!

Go Chiefs!

We had better beat the faders. As long as we beat that team everytime I will always be happy.