PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs big off-season aquisition.

chief31
10-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Just in case anyone was wondering, since I haven't heard anyone mention it. Napoleon Harris is currently our second leading tackler, with 43. Only four behind Donnie Edwards. Derrick Johnson is third on the list, with 32.

Jared Allen (We all talk about him.) has six sacks, in his four games. Behind him, on that list is DJ with three, then Hali, R. Edwards and... Napoleon Harris, each with two.

Very quietly, Napoleon Harris has been making a very big impact on this team.

I just thought it was neccessary to show this guy some respect. For being a quiet performer on our beloved Chiefs.

This guy was an offseason pickup from the Vikings and has done a terrific job, to this point.

Good job, Napoleon Harris!!!

McLovin
10-14-2007, 07:48 PM
Agreed, much love to Harris.

hermhater
10-14-2007, 09:19 PM
WOOT WOOT!!!

Go Napoleon Dynamite!!!!!

Coach
10-14-2007, 10:06 PM
We have a very good LB core.

hermhater
10-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Good job with the bets 31!

Placing them and winning them too!

I forgot to click the bet now button when I was doing my Chiefs offense bets.

Sigh, would have had a lot more.

One more sack from our d, and if they hadn't made that last field goal, I would have made a killing!!!

Canada
10-14-2007, 11:42 PM
I think u mean if LJ woulda held onto the ball while going into the endzone. $45 mil my ***

hermhater
10-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Good job with the bets 31!

Placing them and winning them too!

I forgot to click the bet now button when I was doing my Chiefs offense bets.

Sigh, would have had a lot more.

One more sack from our d, and if they hadn't made that last field goal, I would have made a killing!!!

I think u mean if LJ woulda held onto the ball while going into the endzone. $45 mil my ***

All that and more!

We were barely able to beat the Bengals...

We tried to give it away it seemed to me.

As good as our passing game has been, we sure don't use it often enough.

Canada
10-14-2007, 11:44 PM
Were we in a prevent for the entire second half??

hermhater
10-14-2007, 11:48 PM

Pretty much!

Herm doesn't want to stay aggressive.

It is against his good nature.

McLovin
10-15-2007, 01:09 AM
I didnt get this, we had so many chances to put them away, but it was like Herm didn't want to make them look bad, when you have a 50 burger on them , then you go into prevent, also why is it we put more yards up with LJ in regular mode then run the clock out mode. whoever is play calling needs to go away. Again I am a big LJ fan but I didn't like his attitude and getting that fine, I know he is frustrated but enough is enough.

sling58
10-15-2007, 07:17 AM
He decided to play Hermie ball after halftime. Byrron and I did disagree on a few things in the Choutbox during the game but there is one thing we will agree on and that was we need to drive the final nail in the coffin sooner than :01 left in the fourth quarter. We could have had a lot more points on the board. Huard did alright with the plays he was given, but he needs to be allowed to audible at the line and we seem to still be predictable. I will take the W though. 3-3 is .500 and we have the Raiders next week. Let's get ready for it.

rbedgood
10-15-2007, 07:27 PM
I think the sacks/turnover in the 3rd quarter made Herm a little more timid in the 4th?!?

hermhater
10-15-2007, 09:34 PM
I think the sacks/turnover in the 3rd quarter made Herm a little more timid in the 4th?!?

Whatever it was, I am glad the defense was able to keep it together.

Chiefster
10-16-2007, 12:38 AM

One should not live their life in such fear. :11:

m0ef0e
10-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Just in case anyone was wondering, since I haven't heard anyone mention it. Napoleon Harris is currently our second leading tackler, with 43. Only four behind Donnie Edwards. Derrick Johnson is third on the list, with 32.

Jared Allen (We all talk about him.) has six sacks, in his four games. Behind him, on that list is DJ with three, then Hali, R. Edwards and... Napoleon Harris, each with two.

Very quietly, Napoleon Harris has been making a very big impact on this team.

I just thought it was neccessary to show this guy some respect. For being a quiet performer on our beloved Chiefs.

This guy was an offseason pickup from the Vikings and has done a terrific job, to this point.

Good job, Napoleon Harris!!!

:sign0098: Rep added. Napolean has been all over the place. I'm glad he's working out so well for us.