PDA

View Full Version : Pioli not going anywhere.......

SIC J
10-14-2012, 02:35 PM
For another 2 years....... LOL

Report: Scott Pioli offered two-year contract extension - NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000079999/article/report-scott-pioli-offered-twoyear-contract-extension?module=HP11_headline_stack)

MissingTBone
10-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Perfect, now of we can lock Cassel up for 6 more years we will be set for failure for many years to come

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 02:57 PM
If ur gonna post something...get it right..pioli was offered a contract but pioli never signed it...and they said something about hunt pulling the offer...and this contract was offered early in the seasom not just recently..again if u post something get it right

SIC J
10-14-2012, 03:21 PM
If ur gonna post something...get it right..pioli was offered a contract but pioli never signed it...and they said something about hunt pulling the offer...and this contract was offered early in the seasom not just recently..again if u post something get it right

It was posted on NFL.com TODAY! Quit being a CRY BABY cuz the Chiefs are getting killed today! That's 1 Chiefs fan to another! You all wanted Quinn and you got him! How is that working out??? This is no surprise!

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 03:39 PM
It was posted on NFL.com TODAY! Quit being a CRY BABY cuz the Chiefs are getting killed today! That's 1 Chiefs fan to another! You all wanted Quinn and you got him! How is that working out??? This is no surprise!

I seen the news on chiefs planet before it even hit nfl.com this morning smart guy. Im not being a baby im speaking the truth. Read the whole article genius...pioli hasnt signed the extention and the offer will be pulled by clark hunt. Learn how to read it clearly states the offer was earlier in the season dude. Get some glasses

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 03:45 PM
This article even says earlier this year. This sic j guy needs to take some classes to learn how to read

SIC J
10-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Youre an idiot. I seen the news on chiefs planet before it even hit nfl.com this morning smart guy. Im not being a baby im speaking the truth. Read the whole article genius...pioli hasnt signed the extention and the offer will be pulled by clark hunt. Learn how to read

Says the guy who didn't read the "LOL" in the post. Send me your address, I'll send you a box of tissues. LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 03:51 PM
Says the guy who didn't read the "LOL" in the post. Send me your address, I'll send you a box of tissues. LOL

Learn how to read...

SIC J
10-14-2012, 03:53 PM
I need to learn how to read and figure out what "LOL" means...

Fixed it for you! LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Fixed it for you! LOL

You are a tool who cant read lol

KCraised
10-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Regardless, we are F**ked

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 03:58 PM
My names sic j and I take the short bus to school

SIC J
10-14-2012, 03:59 PM
You are a tool who cant read lol

Is that all you got? Along with bad punctuation? LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Is that all you got? Along with bad punctuation? LOL

Thats all I need short bus boy. Anyone who tries using the grammer insult knows they are losing an argument. Excuse me im posting from my pos phone where my querty keyboard is shot instead of my computer.

SIC J
10-14-2012, 04:03 PM
My names sic j and I take the short bus to school

Well from what I'm reading here, your name is also SIC J and you road the bus with the handicap kids. Good to know. Did I read that correctly about you? LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Dont drool all over yourself lol

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Well from what I'm reading here, your name is also SIC J and you road the bus with the handicap kids. Good to know. Did I read that correctly about you? LOL

No im referring to you. I forgot though you cant read. Im done. Youve been powned

SIC J
10-14-2012, 04:08 PM
No im referring to you. I forgot though you cant read. Im done. Youve been powned

Well when someone says "MY NAME", it means they are REFERRING to them self. Or did you not learn that in school? LOL

SIC J
10-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Thats all I need short bus boy. Anyone who tries using the grammer insult knows they are losing an argument. Excuse me im posting from my pos phone where my querty keyboard is shot instead of my computer.

So now you're not smart and capable enough to use a phone? LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:10 PM
Well when someone says "MY NAME", it means they are REFERRING to them self. Or did you not learn that in school? LOL

Youve proved exactly what I said earlier. Im done man. Enjoy that shprt bus and learn how to read in the process.

SIC J
10-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Youve proved exactly what I said earlier. Im done man. Enjoy that shprt bus and learn how to read in the process.

Says the guy who blames his phone for lack of an education, improper punctuation, and bad spelling. USER ERROR!!! LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:13 PM
So now you're not smart and capable enough to use a phone? LOL

Learn to know when youe being made fun of. Your not very good at noticing that either. I said my phone keyboard doesnt work right. How does that have anything to do with being able to use a phone...again proving my point.:beat_DeadHorse:

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Says the guy who blames his phone for lack of an education, improper punctuation, and bad spelling. USER ERROR!!! LOL

Not an excude just the truth. Lack of education? Right. Id love to know what you do for a living. Im scared to even think. Lol

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Tell u what. As soon as my wife is dome on the computer ill get on thethere since your not smart enough to see what im saying. My phone keyboard is shot and types letters that I dont even push. It has nothing to do with not knowing proper grammer or knowing how to spell.

SIC J
10-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Learn to know when youe being made fun of. Your not very good at noticing that either. I said my phone keyboard doesnt work right. How does that have anything to do with being able to use a phone...again proving my point.:beat_DeadHorse:

You can't even read your OWN posts. You've said you were done TWICE now but yet you're still here. LOL

jap1
10-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Im literally laughing out loud at one guy who is criticizing the other for poor grammar and punctuation by using poor grammar and punctuation. Classic! LOL!

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:25 PM
Im literally laughing out loud at one guy who is criticizing the other for poor grammar and punctuation by using poor grammar and punctuation. Classic! LOL!

Yeah,but hes not smart enough to know when hes losing. Wait till I gget on my laprop sic j. Ill bw calling,you out. Not,my fault my,lg vortex is a pos.:efpge:

SIC J
10-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Yeah,but hes not smart enough to know when hes losing. Wait till I gget on my laprop sic j. Ill bw calling,you out. Not,my fault my,lg vortex is a pos.:efpge:

Losing what? Most misspelled words contest? Pretty sure it's not the phones fault you can't spell. LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:30 PM
I can say lol after every statement to. Haha

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Losing what? Most misspelled words contest? Pretty sure it's not the phones fault you can't spell. LOL

Pretty sure it is. I hit the y key and it types t. Pretty sure its my phone. Again wait till I get my laptop where I can actually type. Well see what u have to say when im calling u out.

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm on my computer now smart guy. It has nothing to do with not being able to spell. Since you're not smart enough to clearly see what I was trying to say. When i type on my phone it puts different letters in then the key i'm actually trying to type. It has nothing to do with being able to spell there buddy or not knowing proper grammar. Lets see what you've got now that I actually have a keyboard that won't **** up every time i'm trying to type something.

70 chiefsfan70
This is certainly the best entertainment of the day, directly in front of the Chiefs Bucs game.

SIC J
Pretty sure it is. I hit the y key and it types t. Pretty sure its my phone. Again wait till I get my laptop where I can actually type. Well see what u have to say when im calling u out.

Yet you just typed y and t perfectly how many times in that last post? LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:39 PM
For another 2 years....... LOL

Report: Scott Pioli offered two-year contract extension - NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000079999/article/report-scott-pioli-offered-twoyear-contract-extension?module=HP11_headline_stack)
Plain as day right there what I was trying to say earlier.

Kansas City Chiefs (http://www.nfl.com/teams/kansascitychiefs/profile?team=KC) general manager Scott Pioli was offered a two-year contract extension by owner Clark Hunt earlier this year, CBSSports.com's Jason La Canfora reported Sunday. (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/jason-la-canfora/20563159/the-nfl-today-embattled-chiefs-gm-pioli-offered-two-year-extension-yet-to-sign)

Hunt and Pioli both declined comment to La Canfora. It's hard to imagine Pioli wouldn't accept the deal if it remains on the table, although La Canfora reported that buyout language has been a sticking point. (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/jason-la-canfora/20563159/the-nfl-today-embattled-chiefs-gm-pioli-offered-two-year-extension-yet-to-sign)

Pretty sure this clearly states that this hasn't been signed yet. Again, you need to get some glasses. LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Yet you just typed y and t perfectly how many times in that last post? LOL

DRRR, My name is ....

LOL

SIC J
10-14-2012, 04:42 PM
I'm on my computer now smart guy. It has nothing to do with not being able to spell. Since "you're" not smart enough to clearly see what I was trying to say. When "I" type on my phone it puts different letters in "than" the key "I'm" actually trying to type. It has nothing to do with being able to spell there buddy or not knowing proper grammar. "Let's" see what you've got now that I actually have a keyboard that won't **** up every time "I'm" trying to type something.

Fixed it for you. Or was it the keyboards fault? LOL

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:42 PM
This is certainly the best entertainment of the day, directly in front of the Chiefs Bucs game.

Yeah, you clearly get to see ......... looks like. This guy is the biggest one i've ever seen on this site.

marloweopatchiefs
10-14-2012, 04:44 PM
This guy clearly can't read and he most sucks at arguing as well. Anyone that has to pull the grammar card and say lol at the the end of every sentence clearly knows he is losing an argument. Oh well I suppose.

SIC J
10-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Yeah, you clearly get to see what a true clown looks like. This guy is the biggest one i've ever seen on this site.

Says the guy who went back to edit his post after he saw me correct all his mistakes. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Bike
10-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Pretty cool thread - if you're 12 years old.

SIC J
10-14-2012, 04:49 PM
This guy clearly can't read and he most sucks at arguing as well. Anyone that has to pull the grammar card and say lol at the the end of every sentence clearly knows he is losing an argument. Oh well I suppose.

Says the guy who keeps repeating the same insults over and over again. Using the "short bus" joke that is about 25 or more years old. Then claims his lack of education is his "phones fault" but when he gets to a laptop, makes the same mistakes. Very original and clever.

chief31
10-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Alright, let's just take a break from this one for now.