fairladyZ
10-14-2012, 04:33 PM
that is all

chief31
10-14-2012, 04:36 PM
No Gruden for me, thanks.

fairladyZ
10-14-2012, 04:42 PM
not really sure who else you'd want at this point. I like his fire, seems this team needs some fire in order to do anything, and he'd prolly tell pioli to go screw himself which also may be needed!

just as much fire as haley but a better coach

Bike
10-14-2012, 04:45 PM
not really sure who else you'd want at this point. I like his fire, seems this team needs some fire in order to do anything, and he'd prolly tell pioli to go screw himself which also may be needed!

just as much fire as haley but a better coach

These are the reasons Pioli won't bring him here. Pioli wants somebody he can control.

MissingTBone
10-14-2012, 04:51 PM
Gruden isn't coming here. He is a good coach, but I want someone more LIKE Jim Harbaugh. He has his team prepared and very tough to bear. Remind me a lot of our team was in the 90s under Marty!

Chiefster
10-14-2012, 10:50 PM
No Gruden for me, thanks.

I actually would not mind seeing Gruden or Cowher either one here.

texaschief
10-14-2012, 10:56 PM
I'm officially in the Cowher camp. I'm done with Pioli.

Miller
10-14-2012, 10:56 PM
I actually would not mind seeing Gruden or Cowher either one here.

Me either.

But honestly a garden gnome with a headset on would be just as good as we have now. So anything would be a upgrade.

nigeriannightmare
10-14-2012, 11:11 PM
I'm officially in the Cowher camp. I'm done with Pioli.

He keeps talking about all the talent on this team....could be a sign.

ctchiefsfan
10-15-2012, 09:19 AM
He keeps talking about all the talent on this team....could be a sign.

Cowher does seem to be dropping some hints. I hope somebody has at least picked up the phone to find out if these really are hints or just idle chatter.

kcvet
10-15-2012, 09:37 AM
gonna take more than a new HC to fix this mess

Hayvern
10-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Cowher does seem to be dropping some hints. I hope somebody has at least picked up the phone to find out if these really are hints or just idle chatter.

Yeah, I made a call last night to the Cowher phone, (its red and is shaped like a bat). Unfortunately, he was not home, no doubt scaling tall buildings with a single bound!

AkChief49
10-17-2012, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I made a call last night to the Cowher phone, (its red and is shaped like a bat). Unfortunately, he was not home, no doubt scaling tall buildings with a single bound!
Holy headcoach Hayvern!:lol: :lol:

drstandley31
10-23-2012, 12:23 AM
Either man would be a wonderful improvement to this organization. Gruden is probably the best coach that's not coaching right now. can only hope for something like that. We've got the amazing bozo show going on right now, and it will not get better. SP, Hunt, they all know it. I live in Ohio, and I sill remember Romeo crying at the end of the browns season begging for his job, saying I know I can do it given more time. Even the Cleveland Browns were smart enough to know this was a bad choice.