PDA

View Full Version : Shall we get this week started?

Yoda
10-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Raiders @ Chiefs....:meow:..........:punk:.......both teams are horrible but you always want to beat a division rival.

nigeriannightmare
10-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Can't wait yoda. What's up with ur boy run DMC....Charles is looking to be the better back without a doubt.

Yoda
10-21-2012, 10:09 PM
In a word....Knapp. He has destroyed the explosiveness and play making ability of the skilled players.

I guess this is the "Barkley Bowl" round 1.

jap1
10-21-2012, 10:47 PM
In a word....Knapp. He has destroyed the explosiveness and play making ability of the skilled players.

I guess this is the "Barkley Bowl" round 1.

You can have Barkley. I don't trust any QBs out of USC (after all there is a reason USC is known as Running Back U, not QB U). Palmer is the only QB that ever showed the potential to become a top tier QB, and he never lived up to that potential (although it seems like he plateaued/dropped off after his ACL). I hope for Barkley's sake that he does better, but I'm very weary of USC QBs.

matthewschiefs
10-21-2012, 11:06 PM
Hey Yoda congrats on your win today against a team that's even worse then either of ours. Can't wait for Sundays game and I don't really care for Barkley either. I think he will be better then most out of USC but don't think he will be a great Qb in the NFL

AussieChiefsFan
10-22-2012, 02:55 AM
Def looking forward to it! Charles is gonna have a career day!

Also I too, am not that intereted in Barkley. Obviously I wouldbt be complaining if we drafted him, but him being a QB from USC called Matt thats #7, scares me a little. GENO!

2010chiefs
10-22-2012, 04:09 AM
ConGrats. great win for your raiders. Dont expect the same Next sunday. Chiefs will. go chiefs!

#58ChiefsFan
10-22-2012, 06:41 AM
We will start our 9-1 run at being 10-6 afc west chumps Sunday :lol:

Tom A Hawk
10-22-2012, 12:15 PM
The Faiders will come to Arrowhead and lose, costing the team the first round pick...LOL

doobs_05
10-22-2012, 12:47 PM
When was the last time we beat Oak at home, did we do it 3 years ago?

Isawa_mo
10-22-2012, 01:09 PM
When was the last time we beat Oak at home, did we do it 3 years ago?

Have lost 5 straight at home to Oakland. So six years ago...

Yoda
10-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Have lost 5 straight at home to Oakland. So six years ago...

The Raiders will be hard pressed to make it 6 straight wins in KC. The Raiders are a mess, the O is a disaster OC Knapp has made DMC unefective and the passing game is hit and miss. I would not be shocked to see KC go up early big in this game. It's a rivalry game that has been beating you in your own home for 5 straight years, plus KC is coming off a bye and has had two weeks to prepare. KC should be favored.

DMN
10-22-2012, 06:47 PM
We are so bad and in such disarray that it's sincerely hard to say with conviction that we can win this game. We are so far away from being a playoff contender that I guess these are the games in which we hang our offseason hat. Such is life as a chiefs fan...

"Well we went 3-13 but at least we beat the Raiders"

LlamaNinja
10-22-2012, 06:50 PM
We are so bad and in such disarray that it's sincerely hard to say with conviction that we can win this game. We are so far away from being a playoff contender that I guess these are the games in which we hang our offseason hat. Such is life as a chiefs fan...

"Well we went 3-13 but at least we beat the Raiders"
I want them to beat the Broncos and Raiders... I will even give up a Chargers win.

Chiefster
10-23-2012, 01:48 AM
It's not inconceivable that the game could end in a tie; being a game that neither team would show little ability to actually win.

Yoda
10-24-2012, 10:25 AM
Raiders 10 KC 13 ------ZERO sarcasm

Chiefster
10-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Raiders 10 KC 13 ------ZERO sarcasm

That score could just as easily be reversed ------ZERO sarcasm as well.

Of course we'll be rooting for our respective teams but when our teams have performed as badly as ours with not much really to play for except pride it does tend to take away from the rivalry IMO.

OPLookn
10-24-2012, 12:24 PM
That score could just as easily be reversed ------ZERO sarcasm as well.

Of course we'll be rooting for our respective teams but when our teams have performed as badly as ours with not much really to play for except pride it does tend to take away from the rivalry IMO.

There you go assuming we'll score a TD.

I could see it being Raiders 13, KC 9. Again zero sarcasm. We haven't scored an offensive TD in two games, put up 200+ yards rushing on Baltimore, faced one of the worst passing D's in Tampa Bay and STILL couldn't get a TD.

Chiefster
10-24-2012, 01:23 PM
There you go assuming we'll score a TD.

I could see it being Raiders 13, KC 9. Again zero sarcasm. We haven't scored an offensive TD in two games, put up 200+ yards rushing on Baltimore, faced one of the worst passing D's in Tampa Bay and STILL couldn't get a TD.

I was being optimistic, and furthermore "I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponents youth and inexperience."...Sorry I had a Reagan moment. :lol:

Yoda
10-24-2012, 01:24 PM
The Raiders D has shown some signs of life and tighten things up...though the DB's are still very suspect. But Knapp has SUCKED the life out of the Raiders O. Knapp runs the O like someone trying to learn how drive a stick shift for the first time. It stutters and stops....get 's going for a bit...then stutters and stops again. It's frustrating to watch.

LargoChief
10-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Chiefs 45, Raiders 10.....okay, may be a bit much. I just can't wait for the game!!!

nigeriannightmare
10-24-2012, 08:23 PM
The Raiders D has shown some signs of life and tighten things up...though the DB's are still very suspect. But Knapp has SUCKED the life out of the Raiders O. Knapp runs the O like someone trying to learn how drive a stick shift for the first time. It stutters and stops....get 's going for a bit...then stutters and stops again. It's frustrating to watch.

We should introduce you to Brian daboll, it's safe to say both OC's r suspect.

OPLookn
10-25-2012, 10:42 AM
We should introduce you to Brian daboll, it's safe to say both OC's r suspect.

Wait...he was talking about the Raiders OC to begin with?

OPLookn
10-25-2012, 10:44 AM
I was being optimistic, and furthermore "I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit for political purposes my opponents youth and inexperience."...Sorry I had a Reagan moment. :lol:

Don't make me break out Laughing Joe Biden! Kidding. Anyway here's to hoping we'll get an offensive TD. Heck I'll take a Palko hail mary at half time. But after the past two games and Daboll's explosive offense this season I won't hold my breath.

doobs_05
10-25-2012, 12:26 PM

Why did they bring him back, I thought he was the OC awhile back and was bad at it before?

Yoda
10-25-2012, 01:26 PM
Why did they bring him back, I thought he was the OC awhile back and was bad at it before?

That's the unanimous question Raider Nation asked as soon as we heard he was coming back. I think he got a free pass to come back because if Jamarcus Russell, but during that 1st stint DMac 's production suffered....dejavu.

Chiefster
10-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Don't make me break out Laughing Joe Biden! Kidding. Anyway here's to hoping we'll get an offensive TD. Heck I'll take a Palko hail mary at half time. But after the past two games and Daboll's explosive offense this season I won't hold my breath.

You and me both.

dl89
10-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Quinn gets two touchdowns today....and two picks. Book it, I think.

AussieChiefsFan
10-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Well who predicted quinn only playing a couple snaps....