PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Midseason Mock Draft Video

EmDiggy
10-23-2012, 03:34 PM
2013 Midseason Mock Draft Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaDz4nepl5M)

Good afternoon Chiefs fans! Here's my Midseason Mock Draft video

Enjoy!

Em

Chiefster
10-23-2012, 04:16 PM
Well I gotta tell Em, at this point in the season with a 1-5 record it is not inconceivable that we could in fact be the front runner at the end of the season. As always great job with presentation and analysis. :smile

AkChief49
10-23-2012, 04:22 PM
As usual, nicely done Em. It's shocking, but probably true to see us with the first over all pick!

Do you really think Geno has all the tangibles? I watched that game against K-State and to me his demeanor said otherwise (some side line antics that I do not consider LEADER like). He does move well in the pocket. Seems to feel pressure and avoid it. My first impression of him is in perhaps the worst game of his career, so maybe a Mulligan.

What about Optimus Klein? he had a game did he not?

Always a pleasure and keep up the good work.

chiefnut
10-23-2012, 10:18 PM
i thought geno suffered from poor play calling in the first half. no first down throws, mostly third and long. really looked vanilla, but klein did look good.

Eydugstr
10-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Thanks Emdiggy - neat mock draft.

I agree that this coming year will be the year the Chiefs try to get a franchise QB. Partly because of team needs, partly because a mob would be forming if Pioli decided we needed another defensive lineman.
:chiefs:

EmDiggy
10-25-2012, 12:04 PM
As usual, nicely done Em. It's shocking, but probably true to see us with the first over all pick!

Do you really think Geno has all the tangibles? I watched that game against K-State and to me his demeanor said otherwise (some side line antics that I do not consider LEADER like). He does move well in the pocket. Seems to feel pressure and avoid it. My first impression of him is in perhaps the worst game of his career, so maybe a Mulligan.

What about Optimus Klein? he had a game did he not?

Always a pleasure and keep up the good work.

Thanks Cap'n! Yes Geno has all the intangibles that you look for...Pay no mind to what happens on the sidelines...gotta remember, football is an emotional game.

AussieChiefsFan
10-25-2012, 06:29 PM
The drought gas got to end in 2013. It really is ridiculous not drafting a first round qb in 30 years. GENO !