PDA

View Full Version : Offense?



kenny1937
11-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Herm, What happen Coach, did you leave the Offense on the Airplane, Did you intentionally give them the day off, or did they not leave Kansas City? The bunch who pretended to be Offense, couldn't beat our high school team. Coach please leave that bunch at Miami, and make the real Offense show up at home against the Faders, Please! Also Coach, will you explain to Dante that Run Back means run the ball forward, please, not to literally run the ball baskwards, please tell him that no matter what he has been told, back means forward, as in straight ahead forward, Thanks Coach we appreciate that.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Shady
11-12-2006, 06:00 PM
Huard surpised me... did they drug him or something?

He didn't look like the QB that's amde people forget the name of Green.

I just hope the Chiefs don't try to rush Green back now as a result of this performance...

Chiefster
11-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Shady wrote:
Huard surpised me... did they drug him or something?

He didn't look like the QB that's amde people forget the name of Green.

I just hope the Chiefs don't try to rush Green back now as a result of this performance...

I doubt Green would have faired much better behind that enept "O" line and against your defensive push up the middle and pass rush.

kenny1937
11-13-2006, 02:08 AM
Shady wrote:
Huard surpised me... did they drug him or something?

He didn't look like the QB that's amde people forget the name of Green.

I just hope the Chiefs don't try to rush Green back now as a result of this performance...

I don't know shady, something was wrong, if it was his stand in, I hope coach doesn't allow him to take the real Huards place, we need to beat the faders next week, so will the real offense please Stand UP!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
11-13-2006, 08:40 AM
Huards passes did seem to sail on him, and the defense kept him out of rhythm.

kenny1937
11-13-2006, 01:06 PM
Miami's defense knocked Huards rhythm off early and he never recovered, coupled with the past key losses in the offensive line that allowed the Miami defense to have its way all afternoon, and ineptness on play calling and execution, all made for an excruciating long afternoon. One thing is for certain, the Raider defense is going to be just as relentless as the Miami defense, even more so now that the glaring weaknesses of our offense has been exposed, and Huard can expect more of the same that threw his game off in Miami. Bottom line, Mike your game plan stunk, fix it, and NO do not put Trent in with the likes of Turley, who couldn't block his way out of a wet paper bag, leave him on the sidelines with the ear phones, he will get killed behind this offensive (literally) line!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Chiefster
11-13-2006, 11:05 PM
kenny1937 wrote:
Miami's defense knocked Huards rhythm off early and he never recovered, coupled with the past key losses in the offensive line that allowed the Miami defense to have its way all afternoon, and ineptness on play calling and execution, all made for an excruciating long afternoon. One thing is for certain, the Raider defense is going to be just as relentless as the Miami defense, even more so now that the glaring weaknesses of our offense has been exposed, and Huard can expect more of the same that threw his game off in Miami. Bottom line, Mike your game plan stunk, fix it, and NO do not put Trent in with the likes of Turley, who couldn't block his way out of a wet paper bag, leave him on the sidelines with the ear phones, he will get killed behind this offensive (literally) line!

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :lol: :pint:

Yep! Turley was a bad idea that needs to be rectified.

Guru
11-14-2006, 12:59 AM
Huard was dissapointing to me Sunday. The O-line had a lot to do with it but I still think a battle hardened QB would have performed much better.

Chiefster
11-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Guru wrote:
Huard was dissapointing to me Sunday. The O-line had a lot to do with it but I still think a battle hardened QB would have performed much better.

Exactly, and Turley absolutely stunk up the place.

kenny1937
11-16-2006, 03:38 AM
With Trent coming back against the Raiders, I am going to hold my breath in hopes that the offense Unit plays well and that Trent makes it through the game, and I can look back and say, "Wow all my worry was in Vain!" as the Chiefs win another game, and Trent is AOK, ready to go on Thanksgiving Day.

GO CHIEFS :hammer: The Raiders!!

8-) :lol: :pint: