http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/10/28/19/30/1knjzE.SlMa.81.jpeg

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/10/28/19/20/dlae6.SlMa.81.jpeg

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/10/28/13/04/7giDk.SlMa.81.jpeg

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/10/28/19/40/1knjFe.SlMa.81.jpeg

http://media.kansascity.com/smedia/2012/10/28/19/40/1lEYAP.SlMa.81.jpeg

Words can't describe.

70 chiefsfan70
10-29-2012, 08:07 AM
Its truelly a sad thing that we have this situation to deal with.

The worst thing about this is that the Chiefs have the most loyal fans in the world, and they have taken advantage of us.

AussieChiefsFan
10-29-2012, 08:37 AM
Its truelly a sad thing that we have this situation to deal with.

The worst thing about this is that the Chiefs have the most loyal fans in the world, and they have taken advantage of us.

This

reded
10-29-2012, 09:12 AM
I sat 10-12 seats away from the group of guys wearing bags. I've never come away from Arrowhead with as bad a feeling as I had yesterday. During the game I got the feeling that the spirit has been broken in Chiefs Nation. There were few cheers, lots of heckling and some very loud boos during the course of that shameful debacle. I'll still watch on tv for the rest of the season but there's no way that I can go back to Arrowhead and watch what was once the loudest and most loyal crowd in the NFL turn so negative towards their beloved team.

Something needs to be done, NOW!

KCMASS
10-29-2012, 09:37 AM
It won't be done now, but I feel pretty confident that Paoli & Romeo will be gone by the end of the season. Clark Hunt cannot sustain this type of exposue from the fans. These are in fact VERY powerful pictures!

KCraised
10-29-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm a photographer and I can appreciate the powerful message of these photos.

OPLookn
10-29-2012, 10:33 AM
The ones that got me were the two of Pioli and Clark. I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall for that one.

Pioli: It's a process.
Clark: It's been a four year process and I want results.
Pioli: We just need to do things right and get the right people in here to succeed.
Clark: You do know I'm the one that signs your paychecks right?
Pioli: ...

The second picture of a scowl on Clarks face says it all.

Chiefster
10-29-2012, 11:08 AM
Romeo will be gone at the end of the season.

N TX Dave
10-29-2012, 11:52 AM
I don't know I was driving home to Dallas from Destin FL and got to listen on my Sirius radio to the game and after the 4th TO on the 1 yard line I turned it off until that point I listened to every agonizing play. I was so disgusted the players just cannot make the plays - 1st and 20 after a holding penalty at the 45, pass to a wide open Breaston, at the 15, to the bread basket and he drops it. Other teams the WR makes hard catches let alone the easy ones ours don't as a general rule. I just do not know what the problem is coaches cannot make the WR catch the ball or the PR not fumble the ball the players have had 25 turnovers and only scored 11 TD and have not led a game this year in regulation. So the players have more than double the TO as TD. I can see how maybe the coaches may be to blame for the lack of TD or not leading a game, but not the 3 TO a game or not making the catch. The coaches just cannot make the catch or block or tackle for the players.

N TX Dave
10-29-2012, 12:06 PM
I meant to add I fell the same way as the fans in the pictures, I am not going to listen or follow another game this year I am so disgusted in the product on the field right now. I will never root for another FB team. I hope I do not get turned off all of football like I have baseball and basketball both of which all I ever do is once in a while I will look at the standings. The Royals got me turned off of MLB. Next year I might have to get in a Fantasy league to get me excited again. I probably will not be in here much the rest of this year the only thing we can do in here is complain about how bad the Chiefs are and I don't need to be brought down all the time and that is what the Chiefs are doing this year is bringing me down.

doobs_05
10-29-2012, 12:37 PM
I feel if we were not hyped so much in the offseason, that this fan backlash would of not happen. Just a few years ago we were terrible (before 2010) and i don't really recall people getting this upset. We knew we didn't have a team but it was still enjoyable to watch the game. Experts hyped us up and we as fans bought into it. Just my opinion

KCMASS
10-29-2012, 12:50 PM
I feel if we were not hyped so much in the offseason, that this fan backlash would of not happen. Just a few years ago we were terrible (before 2010) and i don't really recall people getting this upset. We knew we didn't have a team but it was still enjoyable to watch the game. Experts hyped us up and we as fans bought into it. Just my opinion

I say yes & no to your comment. No...That Chiefs fans have had enough & they are simply acting out.

Yes...That many people had us in the running for the AFC West. I wasn't sold myself, but I didn't think it would be this bad.

I think since Clark took over, things in general haven't gone well. The Pioli experiment is over & when the fans "turn" like they have, it's puts a lot of pressure on Clark to make a change.

MissingTBone
10-29-2012, 08:26 PM
I love this team, but am very disappointed in this team. No way we should be this bad. I think now isn't the time to clean house, BUT at seasons end it will be...... AGAIN. Frustrating, hope he gets it right next time

AkChief49
10-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Well, anyone got any way too early mock drafts?

jap1
10-30-2012, 12:17 AM
Well, anyone got any way too early mock drafts?

Walterfootball.com has a couple right now. Both have us drafting #2 and getting Barkley.

Bike
10-30-2012, 07:58 AM
Clark looks like he made a huge mistake.

chiefnut
10-30-2012, 10:11 AM
I don't really know how to say this w/o getting pounced on. i have a little problem with the comments "Hunt owes us" or " I did not paying to see you lose" or "we deserve better". i know the frustration and heart breaking disapointment, i feel it too. but there seems to be a sense of entitlement which may be misplaced. Clark Hunt is his fathers son. He wants a championship as badly as his father did. the truth is it is not an easy thing to accomplish, otherwise we would have a dozen by now. what makes us believe he "owes" us anything. just because we pay for tickets to be entertained, all he owes us is to put on a good show. the CHIEFS have failed to do that, yes. last year when we upset the packers we didn't say that was so great i'm going to give them more money as a gratuity. that is ridiculous. it is REALLY easy to support your team when they are competitive ie....throngs of yankee fans, true fans love their team no matter what. yes you get upset, angry, frustrated,etc..when they lose. to stand up and say i am a fan so you OWE me a winning team just somehow feels wrong. doesn't it seem more likely that an owner looking at a loyal fan base during the lean losing years that stand faithfully behind their team earns HIS loyalty and respect. i see nothing wrong w/us voicing our displeasure w/pioli, cassel, romeo etc.. has Clark made mistakes, ya sure you betcha! is he trying to make this team better? heck yeah ! telling the CHIEFS we will only buy tickets to watch you if you are going to win, just sounds more like a cowboy fan than a CHIEFS fan to me.

OPLookn
10-30-2012, 11:12 AM
I don't really know how to say this w/o getting pounced on. i have a little problem with the comments "Hunt owes us" or " I did not paying to see you lose" or "we deserve better". i know the frustration and heart breaking disapointment, i feel it too. but there seems to be a sense of entitlement which may be misplaced. Clark Hunt is his fathers son. He wants a championship as badly as his father did. the truth is it is not an easy thing to accomplish, otherwise we would have a dozen by now. what makes us believe he "owes" us anything. just because we pay for tickets to be entertained, all he owes us is to put on a good show. the CHIEFS have failed to do that, yes. last year when we upset the packers we didn't say that was so great i'm going to give them more money as a gratuity. that is ridiculous. it is REALLY easy to support your team when they are competitive ie....throngs of yankee fans, true fans love their team no matter what. yes you get upset, angry, frustrated,etc..when they lose. to stand up and say i am a fan so you OWE me a winning team just somehow feels wrong. doesn't it seem more likely that an owner looking at a loyal fan base during the lean losing years that stand faithfully behind their team earns HIS loyalty and respect. i see nothing wrong w/us voicing our displeasure w/pioli, cassel, romeo etc.. has Clark made mistakes, ya sure you betcha! is he trying to make this team better? heck yeah ! telling the CHIEFS we will only buy tickets to watch you if you are going to win, just sounds more like a cowboy fan than a CHIEFS fan to me.

I understand what you're saying, however I do feel that the Chiefs as a franchise "owe" us or whatever you'd like to call it. Back in the day when we were 2-14, 4-12, etc we at least lead the game but didn't win.

This team has not lead at any time in regulation. ZERO seconds. That's not competitive. When people pay money it's to be entertained and see two teams that struggle against the other to win the game. That's not what we're seeing. Any team we're playing look like super bowl contenders.

So yes...the Chiefs (Clark Hunt) included do owe us something better.

MissingTBone
10-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Sure we all want a championship..... Or 5 but I think a competitive football team would make the fan base happy. Compete in the games with a possibility to win. Not double digit loses most of the season. I too think Clark wants to win, and hope he will start to right the ship at seasons end.

billb40
10-30-2012, 06:23 PM
Will at least we can follow Patton and cheer for him to do will, UGH GOD NO Will not cheer for the Donkeys, might root for the RAMS

kcnation
10-30-2012, 08:06 PM
CLARK don't care or know anything about football period

dietsch
10-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Unfortunately, the only picture powerful enough to force them to make a change is if they start seeing more empty seats.

LlamaNinja
10-31-2012, 11:48 AM
Unfortunately, the only picture powerful enough to force them to make a change is if they start seeing more empty seats.
Well I think after this blowout on Thursday more people are just going to say screw it. Tickets at the start of the season were 50 dollars online... now they are 10.

KCraised
11-01-2012, 11:52 AM

By lean losing years (no playoff wins) you are referring most recently 1994-2012? Shouldve said anorexic;)

ictfan
11-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Hopefully sooner than that!