PDA

View Full Version : Desperation Bowl

AkChief49
10-31-2012, 09:49 PM
One team claims that their QB does not have enough talent around him while the other team is wondering if they'll ever get that guy to lead the offense.

Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM's will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.

Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers: The Desperation Bowl - NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000088418/article/kansas-city-chiefs-at-san-diego-chargers-the-desperation-bowl)

This is the story line for the game tomorrow.....:banghead::sAng_scream:

rodu
10-31-2012, 11:02 PM
ugh on national TV for everyone to see

AussieChiefsFan
10-31-2012, 11:41 PM
I dont think Pioli will get out of this season.

2010chiefs
11-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Let's not forget they allready humiliated us at home this year. Oh well. I took the day off of work and am still looking forward to the game and drink some beers. Go Chiefs!

KCraised
11-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Yeah, winning or horribly losing, I still watch them. I just hope they don't embarrass us too bad to the World.

Sick Dog
11-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Well you know I don't want it to happen but for change to take place and it is what this team needs they need to get annihilated on national tv to put pressure on Hunt!

Eydugstr
11-01-2012, 11:34 AM
Don't expect to win this game, but look forward to watching our linebackers vs. Rivers.

As far as AJ Smith and Norv Turner are concerned...
1) Like them right where they are
2) Right now they're doing better than Pioli and Crennel and folks that ain't saying much.
3) San Diego deserves all the crud they get for ditching a coach after a 14-2 season.

KCraised
11-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Yeah, i've always claimed that. You cant lose 4, win 1, lose 5, win 1, etc....
You have to implode 100% to get things addressed immediately. Or they will just drag thier feet. I really dont have to root for a blowout. The Chiefs will probably handle that on thier own, just fine.

Hayvern
11-01-2012, 11:45 AM
I am not even going to go out of my way to watch this game tonight. I have never ever as a fan felt that there has ever been a game that the Chiefs were not going to win, until tonight.

This week, I need a break from getting the hell beat out of me week after week watching this team.

KCraised
11-01-2012, 03:36 PM
I hear ya. I shouldnt watch this game, either. I've only missed one game since the late 80's and that was for a way more important reason for my moms funeral when I was a kid. I just don't know how to NOT watch them. I feel like writing this team off, but its like giving up on a family member. Just can't do it.

GetOverIt12
11-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Pathetic Display

AkChief49
11-01-2012, 11:54 PM
One team claims that their QB does not have enough talent around him while the other team is wondering if they'll ever get that guy to lead the offense.

Both teams could fire their HC and GM, but most likely both GM's will cushion themselves for one more year by firing the HC-JMHO.

Kansas City Chiefs at San Diego Chargers: The Desperation Bowl - NFL.com (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000088418/article/kansas-city-chiefs-at-san-diego-chargers-the-desperation-bowl)

This is the story line for the game tomorrow.....:banghead::sAng_scream:
On the other hand, playing a Crennel led KC team these days is what will fix an ailing team. On a losing streak? "oh wait we play KC next week". It's beyond dismal, still a fan, but nothing to hope for. Bring in Stanzi. Right before Cassel fumbled and they scored- I called it. It hurts to say but I had that feeling.

If Crennel is still the HC by seasons end I'll be surprised . Or maybe not. Nothing surprises me anymore with this team. Daboll can pack up right now as far as I'm concerned and dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Well, the rest of the Nation only has to suffer through one more disfunctional display of football next week on Monday night.

LlamaNinja
11-02-2012, 05:20 PM
On the other hand, playing a Crennel led KC team these days is what will fix an ailing team. On a losing streak? "oh wait we play KC next week". It's beyond dismal, still a fan, but nothing to hope for. Bring in Stanzi. Right before Cassel fumbled and they scored- I called it. It hurts to say but I had that feeling.

If Crennel is still the HC by seasons end I'll be surprised . Or maybe not. Nothing surprises me anymore with this team. Daboll can pack up right now as far as I'm concerned and dont let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

Well, the rest of the Nation only has to suffer through one more disfunctional display of football next week on Monday night.
If it wasnt the Steelers playing us it might have been swapped for another game... hehe.

AkChief49
11-03-2012, 12:18 AM
If it wasnt the Steelers playing us it might have been swapped for another game... hehe.
Yep, that and the fact that Haley is licking his chops on this one. That's the story line on this one. You know he will not stop even if it's 62 -7.