PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Cassel will start against the Steelers

Eydugstr
11-07-2012, 07:49 PM
Matt Cassel to start for Chiefs with Brady Quinn still out - NFL - SI.com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/11/07/brady-quinn-matt-cassel.ap/index.html?xid=si_nfl)

The way this season is going, if Cassel gets out there and isn't able to get anything going...Why not give Stanzi a shot? It's pretty obvious we're going to need to draft a qb anyway, why not use this oppotunity to see what we have on the benches?

Miller
11-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Matt Cassel to start for Chiefs with Brady Quinn still out - NFL - SI.com (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/football/nfl/11/07/brady-quinn-matt-cassel.ap/index.html?xid=si_nfl)

The way this season is going, if Cassel gets out there and isn't able to get anything going...Why not give Stanzi a shot? It's pretty obvious we're going to need to draft a qb anyway, why not use this oppotunity to see what we have on the benches?

I seen enough of Stanzi in the pre season. He is worst than Cassel, and that is hard to do

-= K.C.J.=-
11-07-2012, 09:43 PM
I seen enough of Stanzi in the pre season. He is worst than Cassel, and that is hard to do

Yea! We wouldn't want to LOSE or anything!

MyManHali
11-07-2012, 10:28 PM
Don't be so glum.

If we lose out we get the top pick in the draft.

If we lose out incompetent management and coaching staff is gone.

It's a win win.

nigeriannightmare
11-08-2012, 07:23 AM
Don't be so glum.

If we lose out we get the top pick in the draft.

If we lose out incompetent management and coaching staff is gone.

It's a win win.

Unless we win out.....

doobs_05
11-09-2012, 12:26 PM
I was talking to my friend (who is a chiefs fan) and he was joking that he thinks the chiefs will go on a win streak, go 7-9 and get a mid round pick

Coach
11-09-2012, 09:37 PM
I won't be shocked if we win this game against the Steelers. Seriously.

jap1
11-09-2012, 10:58 PM

We did almost beat them last year with Palko at QB and no JC.

AussieChiefsFan
11-09-2012, 11:43 PM

Really?