PDA

View Full Version : Matt Cassel, you SUCK!

Coach
11-12-2012, 11:53 PM
http://gridironfans.com/forums/attachments/latest-nfl-headlines/43294d1349668786-chiefs-qb-matt-cassel-likely-miss-time-matt-cassel6.png

That is all.

Chiefster
11-12-2012, 11:54 PM
I have to admit. He is steadily climbing on the Suck-O-Meter.

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/5585/suckometer.gif (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/suckometer.gif/)

Coach
11-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Btw, so do you Dwayne Bowe. Catch the damn ball and stop showboating. You suck.

Ryfo18
11-12-2012, 11:56 PM
http://gifsoup.com/view1/3033732/matt-cassel-hat-fumble-o.gif

http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/MATT-CASSEL-CELEBRATION.gif

Coach
11-12-2012, 11:58 PM
It seemed like the announcers were laughing at the Chiefs nearly all night. They almost felt sorry for the futility that is the Kansas City Chiefs. The defense played their butts off.

Crennel you suck.
Daboll you're worse.

Chiefster
11-13-2012, 12:00 AM
Agreed. The Defense played to win, too bad the Offense and the coaches didn't do the same.

Justin5772002
11-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Agreed but don't think our backup is any better unfortunately. Cassel can argue the fact that most his interceptions are tipped or deflected but don't throw those retard. Interceptions are not better then sacks and he needs to learn that. He's scared if you ask me

Ryfo18
11-13-2012, 12:03 AM
KC would have won that game by double digits with a legit QB.

matthewschiefs
11-13-2012, 12:05 AM
KC would have won that game by double digits with a legit QB.

Or with fair refs

Subversion
11-13-2012, 12:08 AM
Matt Cassel sets the bar for others on the suck o meter.

He can argue tipped passes all he wants. When you have the arm strength and accuracy of a high school quarterback it happens.

Byron Leftwich > Matt Cassel

Coach
11-13-2012, 12:08 AM
Or if Dwayne Bowe could catch a pass. Or if Succop didn't miss a chip shot field goal. Or if......

They flat out blew that game.

Justin5772002
11-13-2012, 12:16 AM
Past already? And nothing was done? I think 90% of chief fans agree we need a QB we've been plagued at QB since Trent Green left...thought Cassel was our savior realized he's a flop and Brady Quinn is all we got left? When is something ever going to get done? We gonna lose the rest of our games and get the #1 pick for a college QB??

Ryfo18
11-13-2012, 12:17 AM
That last throw though, I mean, that's as bad as it gets. I don't think there's another QB in the league that makes that throw.

MyManHali
11-13-2012, 12:19 AM
So I am guessing Quinn starts next week?

Coach
11-13-2012, 12:21 AM
That last throw though, I mean, that's as bad as it gets. I don't think there's another QB in the league that makes that throw.

It was thrown into double coverage. He got away with many other mistakes. I've stuck up for Cassel through the years, but no more. I've never seen him play as bad as he is current playing.

He is awful.

Justin5772002
11-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Bowe does pretty well for us. I was at that charger game and he killed it. They hit way harder in person than what you see on tv. I didn't watch tonight but listened on radio hard to believe this loss had anything to do with bowe

matthewschiefs
11-13-2012, 12:24 AM
Bowe does pretty well for us. I was at that charger game and he killed it. They hit way harder in person than what you see on tv. I didn't watch tonight but listened on radio hard to believe this loss had anything to do with bowe

Bowe was just as big of it as the rest of the team. Dropped to big passes.

Cassels INT SUCKED and was the death blow

Succopp missed a field goal which would have kept us out of OT and the Cassel pick never happens

And the refs killed us as well.

Justin5772002
11-13-2012, 12:24 AM
Umm is Quinn even available to play again I haven't heard anything about him. If he is WTF r we doing playing Cassel?

Justin5772002
11-13-2012, 12:28 AM
Better run and change that favorite current chiefs player there me admin...

RockRocks787
It seemed like the announcers were laughing at the Chiefs nearly all night. They almost felt sorry for the futility that is the Kansas City Chiefs. The defense played their butts off.

Crennel you suck.
Daboll you're worse.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking throughout the game. The announcers felt sorry for us. It's crazy how bad things have gotten.

matthewschiefs
Umm is Quinn even available to play again I haven't heard anything about him. If he is WTF r we doing playing Cassel?

He wasn't cleared for contact just yet. Don't know what's going on with him really either.

MyManHali
11-13-2012, 12:32 AM
I thought DJ was a beast tonight

Dick Richards
11-13-2012, 12:33 AM
That is the question. The big question. The coaches dont really seem to know what they are doing. Bowe dropped several passes that would have changed the game. Matt threew some lame balls. The play calling is worse than my 11 year old daughter could come up with. The refs sucked. The only highlight was the defense which looked inspired! Still hoping Clark will do somthing before anymore damage is done!!!!

matthewschiefs
11-13-2012, 12:34 AM
I thought DJ was a beast tonight

He was

So where Hali and Houston. They were pretty darn good tonight Baley also made some plays. He had a good run at the end of last year and tonight why he doesn't get more playing time is just more proof of how bad this coaching staff is

Dick Richards
11-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Quinn sucks too!

Ryfo18
11-13-2012, 12:38 AM
KC has the worst QBs in football (easily). Good job Pioli.

I really wish we had Russell Wilson right now. Instead, we got a backup tackle one pick before Wilson was taken.

MyManHali
11-13-2012, 12:39 AM

I really wish we had Russell Wilson right now. Instead, we got a backup tackle one pick before Wilson was taken.

Yes, that one stings there is no doubt about it.

Dick Richards
11-13-2012, 12:39 AM
The Chiefs, who led the league with 29 turnovers coming into the game, had none until Cassel’s fateful interception in overtime.

“If our guys keep that up, we can definitely get the ship turned around,’’ coach Romeo Crennel said.

Bahahahahaha, what a JOKE!!!

matthewschiefs
11-13-2012, 12:47 AM

So once again you giveing everyone else a field pass and are just whineing about the QB

Bowe's drops Succops rare bad game missing a field goal and giving them a short field kicking the ball out of bounds. The O line getting Cassel hit as he threw on a number of occasions had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. REALLY???????????????????

Cassel's HORRIBLE pick in OT was the KILLER but we shouldn't have had to go to Ot in the first place

Ryfo18
11-13-2012, 01:00 AM
So once again you giveing everyone else a field pass and are just whineing about the QB

Bowe's drops Succops rare bad game missing a field goal and giving them a short field kicking the ball out of bounds. The O line getting Cassel hit as he threw on a number of occasions had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. REALLY???????????????????

Cassel's HORRIBLE pick in OT was the KILLER but we shouldn't have had to go to Ot in the first place

Sure Succop is at fault, Bowe too. But Cassel and his 11/26 performance is pathetic. He can't even throw a spiral. I'm so sick of him being the QB of this team. Brady Quinn sucks too. Ricky Stanzi sucks too. This organization continues to be cursed by horrendous QB play.

MyManHali
11-13-2012, 01:09 AM
Why not play Stanzi? I really don't understand what Pioli and company are afraid of. We all know they are going to get canned, why not just start stanzi, I mean if he shows any promise at all it could save Pioli's job.

matthewschiefs
11-13-2012, 01:09 AM
Sure Succop is at fault, Bowe too. But Cassel and his 11/26 performance is pathetic. He can't even throw a spiral. I'm so sick of him being the QB of this team. Brady Quinn sucks too. Ricky Stanzi sucks too. This organization continues to be cursed by horrendous QB play.

I agree that 11/26 is pathetic and some of his throws were GOD AWFUL like that last one but he would have been better then 11/26 is bowe could have caught the ball. Or if our playcalling wasn't so bad and predictable the annoncers were literally laughing about it on the air. I have never seen that have you?

This team is cursed by not only horrendous QB play but horrendous coaching that they have been stuck with since Dick Vermil left. That's been my point all year. Cassel isn't doing anything to help others do well others are not doing well to help Cassel do well. This team is cursed by FAR MORE THEN THE QB

matthewschiefs
11-13-2012, 01:10 AM
Why not play Stanzi? I really don't understand what Pioli and company are afraid of. We all know they are going to get canned, why not just start stanzi, I mean if he shows any promise at all it could save Pioli's job.

Why would you want to do that to Stanzi put him in with this coaching staff.

MyManHali
11-13-2012, 01:12 AM

If he doesn't play at all why would the next regime keep him?

MyManHali
11-13-2012, 01:14 AM

I understand coaching is bad, but I am so tired of hearing that excuse. It was the same excuse with Todd Haley, and now that Todd is gone I am hearing the same thing about Romeo. Matt the team is not good, we lack playmakers in WR department, the QB is bad, and we have no depth on defense.

MyManHali
11-13-2012, 01:18 AM
Quick note, Jeff Allen is getting absolutely hammered on the Oline. And another thing, it actually makes me sick to think we had no backup center, we had to call casey f'ing weigmann to come in for a workout. Management is a joke.

matthewschiefs
11-13-2012, 01:23 AM
I understand coaching is bad, but I am so tired of hearing that excuse. It was the same excuse with Todd Haley, and now that Todd is gone I am hearing the same thing about Romeo. Matt the team is not good, we lack playmakers in WR department, the QB is bad, and we have no depth on defense.

It's not a excuse it's a fact and bad coaching hurts this team. Todd Haley wasn't a good head coach but he is better as head coach then Romeo is we are seeing that with the play of this team on the field. There are a number of players we have seen play MUCH better then what they are. I no the team is not good but there not as bad as we have seen. They have played the Ravens real tight then get embarrased by the bucs That shows how bad this coaching is

nigeriannightmare
11-13-2012, 07:25 AM
Quick note, Jeff Allen is getting absolutely hammered on the Oline. And another thing, it actually makes me sick to think we had no backup center, we had to call casey f'ing weigmann to come in for a workout. Management is a joke.

Dude when you literally have two announcers laughing at how conservative our approach and just flat out questioning our play calling its way more of a coaching thing.

We were supposed to be competitive, the talent IS there, our OC could t find his way out of a wet paper bag.

reded
11-13-2012, 07:33 AM
Here's how I see it.
Replace these people and you've got a totally different team.

In order of suckiness....

1. Matt Cassel-worst starting QB in the league-plays scared and throws balls which are hard to catch.

2. Brian Daboll-piss poor OC. Has proven himself to outright suck at his job in his tenures at Cleveland and KC.

3. Romeo Crennel- see above.

4. Jonathan Baldwin-not sure what's going on with this kid but he's rarely targeted which tells me that there's a reason for that. Not sure if it's bad routes or inability to get open.

5. Dwayne Bowe-has had too many dropped passes during his entire professional career. Perhaps this is due to Cassels terrible passes or maybe it's due to his diva attitude and he concentrates more on looking good than just catching the ball. His being no.5 on this list is due to his huge 2010 season in which Haley forced him to play as big as he thinks he is or ride the bench in a backup role.

MissingTBone
11-13-2012, 08:12 AM
That's 2 moral victories for Crennel/Pioli. "We ALMOST beat the Squealers, and played a tight game vs the Ravens. Can we have another year to try and right the ship??"

reded
11-13-2012, 08:47 AM
That's 2 moral victories for Crennel/Pioli. "We ALMOST beat the Squealers, and played a tight game vs the Ravens. Can we have another year to try and right the ship??"

To which I reply if I'm Clark Hunt.

"You're starting QB almost beat the Steelers backup QB. Nice try fellas but you should go ahead and keep packing."

Coach
11-13-2012, 09:27 AM
If I'm looking for positives from last nights game it would be that our defense played well under Gary Gibbs and that we weren't flat out embarrassed by our previous coach on MNF. We lost by 3 pts at Heinz field.

reded
11-13-2012, 09:35 AM
Agreed!

Bike
1-8. Pioli - You Suck.

Justin5772002
Mike and mike in morning talking about David Gerard being available, not talking chiefs, but if we were to go after a different QB who does anyone think would be a good AVAILABLE replacement???

Bike
11-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Mike and mike in morning talking about David Gerard being available, not talking chiefs, but if we were to go after a different QB who does anyone think would be a good AVAILABLE replacement???
Nobody at the moment. If they were any good, they wouldn't be available.

kcvet
11-13-2012, 09:46 AM
the squealers were sucky to. ripe for the fall. the TD that was called back was a major suck. I went to the antacid bottle. I knew something was gonna blow up. this offense can't score in a cathouse

Coach
11-13-2012, 10:00 AM

Stanzi. We are 1-8. We Aren't making the playoffs! No f'in way. Evaluate talent. Does this kid deserve a roster spot? Lets find out. Quinn and Cassel aren't the answer. Lets at least rule out Stanzi. Why is he even on the roster?!?!

Crennel will be fired at the end of the season regardless, so lets evaluate talent. The only reason Crennel still has a job is because there is not a suitable interim coach on this staff.

Bike
11-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Stanzi. We are 1-8. We Aren't making the playoffs! No f'in way. Evaluate talent. Does this kid deserve a roster spot? Lets find out. Quinn and Cassel aren't the answer. Lets at least rule out Stanzi. Why is he even on the roster?!?!

Crennel will be fired at the end of the season regardless, so lets evaluate talent. The only reason Crennel still has a job is because there is not a suitable interim coach on this staff.
Jim Zorn?

Chiefster
11-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Or if Dwayne Bowe could catch a pass. Or if Succop didn't miss a chip shot field goal. Or if......

They flat out blew that game.

Yup, the Steelers won but we beat ourselves.

reded
11-13-2012, 12:20 PM
I think I've just figured out where Cassel learned to throw.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1719159/billtoss_medium.gif

doobs_05
11-13-2012, 12:20 PM

Can't find the .gif (at work) But Philip Rivers would disagree with you (his INT against TB on sunday)

EDIT: BOOM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1725937/rivers_INT.gif

doobs_05
11-13-2012, 12:30 PM
I just want to say, IMO, some of the dropped passes from this year probably wouldn't of happen if cassel threw the ball inbetween the numbers. His accuracy is not good. Don't F*** up Succup missed field goal hurts.

Also when did we become the team that can taunt teams with dumb (yet hilarious *See Hali and Houston Kid n Play, had me laughing my *** off*) celebrations. WE ARE 1-7 AND YOU'RE DOING A CELEBRATION FOR A TD THAT GOT CALLED BACK ANYWAYS. And i'm sorry but i was SO HOPING that DB would smack that ball out of Bowe's hand when he held it out.

ctchiefsfan
11-13-2012, 01:03 PM
I've been a Chiefs fan for a long long time....and I've lived through some miserable seasons....but this is without a doubt the WORST EVER!

At least in the other terrible seasons I always felt before the game that we had a chance. This year it seems like the only way we are going to get a W is if the other team forfeits. THIS SHI* HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

Clarke Hunt needs to stop worrying about his other businesses and SIT DOWN AND MAKE OUR CHIEFS his #1 priority until we are again a competitive team. NOTHING ELSE is acceptable!!! I don't give a damn if he has to fire all of management, all the coaches, and 3/4 of the roster. It's time Hunt showed that he understands that he has a RESPONSIBILITY to the fans to give them a quality product.

N TX Dave
11-13-2012, 01:26 PM
I've been a Chiefs fan for a long long time....and I've lived through some miserable seasons....but this is without a doubt the WORST EVER!

At least in the other terrible seasons I always felt before the game that we had a chance. This year it seems like the only way we are going to get a W is if the other team forfeits. THIS SHI* HAS GOT TO STOP!!!

You are 100% correct in this statement. I was a season ticket holder in the 70's and there were some bad teams back then but they were at least competitive most games and did not have a 200 point differential (107 for 8 games = 200+ for 16 games) and did not just give the ball away 50+ times a years. They did not have near the talent this team has but they still put on a good show.
I think a lot of the problem with this years team was the expectations were high for them at the start of the year because of the talent on the team and they have fallen so flat. I mean of they went on a 7 game win streak to finish the season they would still finish 8-8 no that is bad.

Seek
11-13-2012, 01:35 PM

Crennel you suck.
Daboll you're worse.

You know what I saw out of that. I saw John Gruden positioning himself for an interview. He was openly mocking the Chiefs Coaching staff, and then showing what he would have done different by calling out a 9 million dollar franchise player for dropping the ball.

He was saying everything that the Chiefs were lacking in our coaching staff.

Chiefster
11-13-2012, 02:24 PM
If I'm looking for positives from last nights game it would be that our defense played well under Gary Gibbs and that we weren't flat out embarrassed by our previous coach on MNF. We lost by 3 pts at Heinz field.

We gained and gave up our first lead. I guess there's a positive followed up by yet another negative.

ctchiefsfan
11-13-2012, 02:35 PM
You know what I saw out of that. I saw John Gruden positioning himself for an interview. He was openly mocking the Chiefs Coaching staff, and then showing what he would have done different by calling out a 9 million dollar franchise player for dropping the ball.

Gruden DOES seem to be lobbying for the job. Can anybody enlighten me on any relationship between Gruden and Schottenheimer?

Coach
11-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Gruden DOES seem to be lobbying for the job. Can anybody enlighten me on any relationship between Gruden and Schottenheimer?

Yes, they hated each other when Gruden was in Oakland. I have no idea if they have patched things up.

15 years ago, Jon Gruden was enemy #1. Doesn't anyone remember him running around the field like he just win the superbowl after beating the Chiefs. I hated Gruden more than I hated Oakland.

I think you could make an argument that Gruden's success in Oakland with our QB, Rich Gannon, is what led to Marty being chased out of Kansas City.

nigeriannightmare
11-13-2012, 03:08 PM

After we stopped them on fourth and short at midfield. He says knows the time to take a shot and before he could finish his sentence Peyton Hillis to the left for two yards and he flat out started laughing.

You are right he was calling our staff out any chance he got.

ctchiefsfan
11-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Yes, they hated each other when Gruden was in Oakland. I have no idea if they have patched things up.

15 years ago, Jon Gruden was enemy #1. Doesn't anyone remember him running around the field like he just win the superbowl after beating the Chiefs. I hated Gruden more than I hated Oakland.

I think you could make an argument that Gruden's success in Oakland with our QB, Rich Gannon, is what led to Marty being chased out of Kansas City.

Thanks Coach....

I'm a Chiefs fan. Not much of a football fan anymore. Not like I was 25 years ago. So I don't really follow what the other AFC West teams do....and living in the East before the days of the internet there was a lot less AFC west info readily available than there is now. It sucked living in Redskin Country back then.

I gather that you think a situation where both Marty and Gruden were part of the team is unlikely.....

IF Marty were to become GM, do you have any thoughts on who he'd want as Head Coach? I just have this feeling that if Marty agrees to come back he's going to want to be GM.

#58ChiefsFan
11-13-2012, 06:12 PM

At this point that really didnt bother me all that much though. This staff is a joke. If Clark wants to stop that then take the steps and stop putting this crap on the field.

N TX Dave
11-13-2012, 06:47 PM
At this point that really didnt bother me all that much though. This staff is a joke. If Clark wants to stop that then take the steps and stop putting this crap on the field.

After we stopped them on fourth and short at midfield. He says knows the time to take a shot and before he could finish his sentence Peyton Hillis to the left for two yards and he flat out started laughing.

The only difference from us the fans and Gruden is Gruden laughs and we shout and cuss.

ctchiefsfan
11-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Gruden laughs because in times like this there are only two choices: laugh or cry. He doesn't have the emotional attachment to the team so he laughs. We do...so we cry.

Dick Richards
11-14-2012, 01:22 AM
Just imagine, we are only half way through the season! The SUCK can and probably will get much much worse. It makes me think of sticking something in the microwave too long. Sooner or later its gonna explode1 Why not put in Stanzi? Whats the worst he could do, (look like cassel)? I know Stanzi probably isnt the answer but atleast it would show a willingness to TRY something different instead of just say (sooner or later we gonna get this figured out). Really whoever is in there is gonna have a hard time with Dabolls horrible play calling and the complete lack of discipline by most of the team!

70 chiefsfan70
11-14-2012, 08:32 AM
Just imagine, we are only half way through the season! The SUCK can and probably will get much much worse. It makes me think of sticking something in the microwave too long. Sooner or later its gonna explode1 Why not put in Stanzi? Whats the worst he could do, (look like cassel)? I know Stanzi probably isnt the answer but atleast it would show a willingness to TRY something different instead of just say (sooner or later we gonna get this figured out). Really whoever is in there is gonna have a hard time with Dabolls horrible play calling and the complete lack of discipline by most of the team!

I disagree. I think we have hit bottom and are on the way up. There is way too much talent on this team, take away the QB we have as much if the more talent then any team in the nfl. We are the worst coached and managed team in the NFL.

I believe the players, most of them anyway, will step up and play, not to win but to restore their own dignity, which in turn will give us a victory. Bowe will step up, hes looking for big money next year and has not shown anything like that this year. B Albert has played well and deserves a new big contract, hope he remains a Chief. I like Dorsey, and have been his biggest fan, but it appears his time has run out. We already have his replacement. But we won't be able to replace Albert and draft a first round starting QB.

I blame Bowe, as much as Cassel. The difference is Bowe can play better, Cassel played his best, its just not good enough.

The Defense played very well, Hali, Houstin, Berry, Flowers, all played great. DJ was a beast.

We, the Fans have spoken, our point has been made. Expect big changes this off season. We WILL be a better team come next season. These pains will make us a bettert team. I think we have more GOOD to GREAT talent then any team with as bad a record as we have.

Just my 2 cents.

NJChiefs
11-14-2012, 10:21 AM
I think we have more GOOD to GREAT talent then any team with as bad a record as we have.

Unfortunately that only leaves Jacksonville. Yes, I think we have more talent than Jacksonville.

70 chiefsfan70
11-14-2012, 11:03 PM
Unfortunately that only leaves Jacksonville. Yes, I think we have more talent than Jacksonville.

I meant to say we have more talent then any team ever with a record this bad.

Dick Richards
11-14-2012, 11:59 PM
Statistically speaking its gonna get a lot worse. Youre right we have hit rock bottom! But I dont see a lot that can change that as long as the coaching staff isnt prepairing the team to play. And then blowing games with bad play calling. I have lost hope. I want the offseason to come. I watch every game but I am numb. I dont care anymore whether we win or lose.

Dick Richards
11-15-2012, 12:01 AM
The defense played their hearts out and have been dont pretty good, especially under the circumstances.

Guru
11-15-2012, 04:51 AM
Matt Cassel does suck. These past few games I'm starting to think Bowe does too. I'm so sick of seeing him drop passes that are between the numbers. You only get to see so many decent passes from Cassel and you find ways to pull in the horrible ones and drop the easy ones. Give me a break man.

Coach
11-15-2012, 07:25 AM
Matt Cassel does suck. These past few games I'm starting to think Bowe does too. I'm so sick of seeing him drop passes that are between the numbers. You only get to see so many decent passes from Cassel and you find ways to pull in the horrible ones and drop the easy ones. Give me a break man.
Welcome back!

At this point, I think it's safe to say that Bowe won't be signing a new contract so the only way he stays is by tagging him again. But we also need to resign Albert and he is going to want a fortune so they will likely use the tag on him. Albert has played well and we will need someone to protect Matt Barkley.

So the good news is that Bowe and Cassel are likely gone. Along with Dorsey.

Guru
11-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Welcome back!

At this point, I think it's safe to say that Bowe won't be signing a new contract so the only way he stays is by tagging him again. But we also need to resign Albert and he is going to want a fortune so they will likely use the tag on him. Albert has played well and we will need someone to protect Matt Barkley.

So the good news is that Bowe and Cassel are likely gone. Along with Dorsey.
Then we just need to get a coaching change. I'm not fan of Pioli either but the odds of him being gone are minimal.

LargoChief
11-15-2012, 02:56 PM
Is anyone else sick of saying, "Next season...". Clark, if you read this board...you're a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, and you couldn't give a sh#t! I've there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and 'Princess Bowe', I'd be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he'd be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!

MyManHali
11-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Is anyone else sick of saying, "Next season...". Clark, if you read this board...you're a joke. People spend their hard earned money, something you know nothing about, and you couldn't give a sh#t! I've there since 92 and I am sick to my stomach. I am in the entertainment industry and if i put on a show with comedians that performed like Cassel and 'Princess Bowe', I'd be out of business. I work my butt off to put out a quality product because I know people work hard for their money and because of pride. I thank as many people as possible and listen to all their comments, good and bad. I take into consideration what they say when planning the next show, and they see it. If your dad was alive, he'd be ashamed of you. Advise, wake the f#ck up!!! Go Chiefs!

Yes, but we have to be clear here. This isn't clark's fault, it's Pioli's. Now, if Scott Pioli is here next year, then yes, it is Clark's fault.

ctchiefsfan
11-15-2012, 06:50 PM
Yes, but we have to be clear here. This isn't clark's fault, it's Pioli's. Now, if Scott Pioli is here next year, then yes, it is Clark's fault.

Exactly. I think *most* Chiefs fans were happy with the Pioli pick for GM. Hunt was wrong. WE were wrong. Pioli has not turned out well. As much as I hate to say it, it is time for Hunt to blow it up and start from scratch.

That will mean a couple of more painful years. But Hunt needs to get serious about making the Chiefs a great team again and pay less attention to his other business interests.

#58ChiefsFan
11-15-2012, 07:49 PM

^THIS^

doobs_05
11-15-2012, 08:43 PM
What happens tho IF we do select a QB in the draft and get new coaching staff but do not fire Pioli and we get wild card or win the AFC West Title? Do we keep the fire pioli banner going?

ctchiefsfan
11-15-2012, 11:25 PM
What happens tho IF we do select a QB in the draft and get new coaching staff but do not fire Pioli and we get wild card or win the AFC West Title? Do we keep the fire pioli banner going?

I can't imagine that situation. I have figure that Hunt knows he has to start from scratch.

Guru
11-16-2012, 01:33 AM

absofeakinlutely

AussieChiefsFan
11-16-2012, 01:37 AM
Genooooo