PDA

View Full Version : Free Chiefs Tickets

Coach
11-16-2012, 06:06 PM
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/images/network_sports/logos/NFL/CIN.vc75c691.png

I have two tickets to the Chiefs vs bengals game this weekend that I am giving away. Please send me a PM if you are interested. My only requirement is that the winner of these tickets is NOT allowed to wear black!

drstandley31
11-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Did you get any takers?

Coach
11-17-2012, 07:52 AM
No takers yet.

#58ChiefsFan
11-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Looks like we're officially back to the "I left two tickets on my dashboard with the windows down and came back to find four tickets" era.

Thanks Scott.

AkChief49
11-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Well, rest assured I'd take them Coach. It's the airfare that's stopping me.

Coach
11-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Well, rest assured I'd take them Coach. It's the airfare that's stopping me.

Me too. I'd go if for no other reason than give a few black shirts a peace of my mind.

Guru
11-17-2012, 09:55 PM
Sorry, but I'm wearing my black Gonzalez jersey.

Guru
11-17-2012, 09:56 PM
Me too. I'd go if for no other reason than give a few black shirts a peace of my mind.

You know, wearing black doesn't mean you don't support the team. I'll be screaming my butt off the entire game and hoping for a win. I'm wearing my black jersey as a statement to management.

Coach
11-17-2012, 11:47 PM
In my opinion, the blackout and additional banners that group is flying is not only more bad press of the Chiefs fan base, it's also driving a wedge between the players and the fans.

To each his own, but I'm not a fan.

Guru
11-18-2012, 01:07 AM
In my opinion, the blackout and additional banners that group is flying is not only more bad press of the Chiefs fan base, it's also driving a wedge between the players and the fans.

I think it is driving a wedge between the fans and Winston and Cassel. But not the rest. Just my opinion though.

Either way....

Go Chiefs!!!

jc25
11-18-2012, 04:45 PM
I agree. Clearly they wore black and still showed up so they are chearing the team on, but trying to make a point that this is not fair for such a loyal fan base.

Dick Richards
11-19-2012, 03:58 AM

It is a bad deal. You would think management at this point would actually do something. I imagine the fact that you cant "give away" chief tickets is the best way to understand the severe lack of hope. and i hope change comes soon!

Ryfo18
11-19-2012, 09:46 AM
So how much did you end up paying the person to take these tickets off your hands, Coach?

OPLookn
11-19-2012, 11:40 AM
It is a bad deal. You would think management at this point would actually do something. I imagine the fact that you cant "give away" chief tickets is the best way to understand the severe lack of hope. and i hope change comes soon!

I had tickets offered to me for $9 a piece, I refused. Then had tickets offered to me for free, refused.

I refuse to waste time and my money ($27 to park) that I can spend doing something constructive for a team that isn't in the slightest competitive. If you want to say I'm not a fan because I'm not willing to put up with junk play on the field then so be it. Had I gone to the game though I would have been wearing black.

Seek
11-19-2012, 12:47 PM
I saw a lot of people wearing White Shirts... I think there may have been an anti-black rally that was trying to take place but I never saw anything about it.

That being said, as an old season ticket holder, as the weather gets colder you do tend to start seeing more black. A lot of people don't buy Chiefs Winter coats, and even then a lot of Winter Coats are Black even when they are Chiefs related. There really isn't a good Winter coat made for the Chiefs unless it is a Starters coat.

That being said it was a nice day yesterday and many could have wore a long sleeve shirt with no concerns of being cold.